Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) (30018 Views)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2012
I definitely agree with this list.
But women have to keep in mind that men are not perfect.

You have to let the man know what you want and allow him to take the initiative.
Don't keep it all in and then become upset when he fails to deliver.

There must be mutual understanding and compromise.
Fellas help her out, show her love and ladies allow him some time to be a man
and be appreciative of his efforts to please you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by edynasty: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2012
angry
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by aljharem(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

my hubby does some of the things here and others that aint and I appreciate it a lot,infact I do somethings for him that he knows Is impossible for me to do but I go against all odds to do it just to show my appreciation.
Any girl who likes mean and wicked needs spiritual,psycological and mental evaluation.Mean and wicked is why I have issues with most nigerian men...they are mean and wicked,especially the ones on this forum.

May I ask what you do for your husband ? The maximum thing you can do for him and is not really for him for you 2 is have a baby for him aka a family, cook for him while cooking for yourself, clean the house for him because you also don't want to live in a dirty house then give him good se.x during your section with him which you also enjoy.

So what exactly do you do for him that is extraordinary ?

But look at what you agreed with the OP in

1. open doors for her

2. cook for her

3. compliment her

4. touch her without expecting more etc

Who has time for that ? on top woman. Your husband might seem loving to you but really to people like me, he is just serving you as in a master slave relationship. Not that my opinion matters smiley

6 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
seedord247:

stop praticing your english here MR> grin

lol grin
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by aljharem(m): 12:46am On Nov 01, 2012
*Kails*:
I definitely agree with this list.
But women have to keep in mind that men are not perfect.

You have to let the man know what you want and allow him to take the initiative.
Don't keep it all in and then become upset when he fails to deliver.

There must be mutual understanding and compromise.
Fellas help her out, show her love and ladies allow him some time to be a man
and be appreciative of his efforts to please you.
smiley

Most Nigerian ladies don't respect their men. In fact it is fashionable for a woman to cheat on her husband now. Very indiscipline set of women I must lament.

This WOMEN RIGHT rubbish is the cause of all these IMO. Women when they have too much power it gets into their heads. High divorce rate because women are now seen as lords over men (western ideology) and because of this Nigerian women sheepishly follow without realising how much they have destroyed the institute of marriage

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tunapar(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2012
12. Using your iron rod on her isn't a bad idea though.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Ninilowo(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=Ogidi-Olu]Am I the only one that thinks NL's front page topics are just repetitions and are becoming monotonous? undecided[/quote
NAH!!!!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Scarpon(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2012
a hot slap when she nag too much
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:
.Mean and wicked is why I have issues with most nigerian men...they are mean and wicked,especially the ones on this forum.

Lexoria: Wow,so much hatred for nigerian women.And to think that posters have NIGERIAN mothers and sisters makes me SMH in disbelief.I reserve my comment on this topic.

Hypocritical Much eh?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by 50calibre(m): 1:12am On Nov 01, 2012
Sounds more like "BE HER SLAVE", I can't open the car door for anyone except my lovely mum. As a matter of fact there are only 2 or 3 things on that list I can do when it suits me.

Women love and enjoy iron hands

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Weave: 1:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Woow, so many negative comments here. We have to make something clear here, it's things to do to wife not girlfriend. Even if it's girlfriend it's not a bad idea grin because you won't be doing them always, just once in a while. No ones slave to no one, u guys just have to be matured in your mind and thoughts. Just do that once in a while, the lady will appreciate and respect u better.you talk about girls not sacrificing things in a relationship, are they not the onces that do that everyday.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Zupremo13: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2012
som women deserves 2 be honoured with all de 10 things listed but som dont deserve evn 1 out of de ten,especially no.5
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by mcevans1(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

May I ask what you do for your husband ? The maximum thing you can do for him and is not really for him for you 2 is have a baby for him aka a family, cook for him while cooking for yourself, clean the house for him because you also don't want to live in a dirty house then give him good se.x during your section with him which you also enjoy.

So what exactly do you do for him that is extraordinary ?

But look at what you agreed with the OP in

1. open doors for her

2. cook for her

3. compliment her

4. touch her without expecting more etc

Who has time for that ? on top woman. Your husband might seem loving to you but really to people like me, he is just serving you as in a master slave relationship. Not that my opinion matters smiley

Seconded!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by figaro02: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=Sam Milla]And what will she be doing if i do all that for her?
She will be producing kidz for u.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by AfroBlue(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2012
numero uno grin

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dangiwa09(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2012
@OP

May sango, ogun, amadioha, bokoharam, ekpo itiaba and thunder fire you there. Its people like u that are destroying the family structure of this country. Go and educate yourself on the roles which the Holy Bible and Koran set out for the husband and the wife in a family. Phools like you who think they are smart attempt to redefine it, hence the huge breakdown in families and family structures in our country today. Any woman who buys this fantasy you are selling, nor believes and expects what you listed, will remain single and ALONE! NO man can/will deliver this in the long run cos it is unnatural, un-Godly and unrealistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2012
dangiwa09: @OP

May sango, ogun, amadioha, bokoharam, ekpo itiaba and thunder fire you there. Its people like u that are destroying the family structure of this country. Go and educate yourself on the roles which the Holy Bible and Koran set out for the husband and the wife in a family. Phools like you who think they are smart attempt to redefine it, hence the huge breakdown in families and family structures in our country today. Any woman who buys this fantasy you are selling, nor believes and expects what you listed, will remain single and ALONE! NO man can/will deliver this in the long run cos it is unnatural, un-Godly and unrealistic.

Maybe it is not in your koran but all the OP laid out is what is expected of a husband in the bible. You should read it rather than lumping it together with that murderous book of yours where women are nothing but slaves and property to be used and dumped.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

Most Nigerian ladies don't respect their men. In fact it is fashionable for a woman to cheat on her husband now. Very indiscipline set of women I must lament.

This WOMEN RIGHT rubbish is the cause of all these IMO. Women when they have too much power it gets into their heads. High divorce rate because women are now seen as lords over men (western ideology) and because of this Nigerian women sheepishly follow without realising how much they have destroyed the institute of marriage

I don't know much about Nigerian women as I am not one and I don't date them. tongue

BUT.!! I definitely share your view about the negative impact the Womens' Rights movement have has for not only the esteem of many men, the breaking up of families but also being the root to the false sense of security most women of today have.

Most equate being a good and responsible house wife as being a "slave". They don't like to compromise or share...true enough but we cannot pretend that men don't have their faults either. Some men see helping the woman, treating her like a Queen - even if she is deserving, or spoiling her a little (massage, cook for her perhaps baby sit the kids while she has some girl time) as emasculation or being a sucker.

Maturity or the lack thereof can determines the out come of a relationship. The sooner people realize that better.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 01, 2012
dangiwa09: @OP

Smh.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by 50calibre(m): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2012
davidylan:

Maybe it is not in your koran but all the OP laid out is what is expected of a husband in the bible. You should read it rather than lumping it together with that murderous book of yours where women are nothing but slaves and property to be used and dumped.

My dear bother, I beg to differ. Yes the Muslims tend to mistreat women that's a fact but for you to say that the bible intstructs husbands to do everything on that list for their wives is misleading and fallacious.

Yes the bible encourages husbands to love and treat their wives well but that list is full of crap. Men are a symbol of position, leadership and power in the family unit and any man who does those things is not a man. As a matter of fact the things on that list are what women should be doing for their husbands according to the bible

For example- the wife of Abraham called him lord how many women today can call their husbands lord.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by a1solution: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2012
hydiciousb: what about opening a joint account, Husband does the depositing and then Madam does the withdrawal grin
you make me laff
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

My dear bother, I beg to differ. Yes the Muslims tend to mistreat women that's a fact but for you to say that the bible intstructs husbands to do everything on that list for their wives is misleading and fallacious.

Yes the bible encourages husbands to love and treat their wives well but that list is full of crap. Men are a symbol of position, leadership and power in the family unit and any man who does those things is not a man. As a matter of fact the things on that list are what women should be doing for their husbands according to the bible

For example- the wife of Abraham called him lord how many women today can call their husbands lord.

I'm sorry but it appears you have your idea of "leadership" horribly twisted.

Please help me understand how doing things with your wife, affirming your love for her once in a while, cooking for her, opening doors for her, helping her around the house or talking with her diminishes you as a man? How does that affect your position as the power in the home?

I believe strongly that many of you are inherently insecure and need to have your woman cowering under you to feel empowered.

Secondly i dont think you truly understand the bible. If i get you, your point is that the bible enjoins a woman to do all that is on that list for a man but a man doing same for his wife is being a sissy? And you claim to get that from the same bible where Jesus was busy washing the feet of His disciples and asking us to do likewise to our wives? And people wonder why many marriages are nothing but empty shells today. I pity whoever it is you end up with as a wife.

Yes it is true that Sarah called Abraham Lord but i bet you she did it out of deep respect for a husband who led by example. A godly husband who is willing to go above and beyond to make sure his wife is treated like the queen she is wont need to beg his wife to call him Lord...

12 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Am I the only one that thinks NL's front page topics are just repetitions and are becoming monotonous? undecided

You are not the only 1. We are all getting fed up. Know any other forum we can go to?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by deshclones(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2012
A dog that will stray will always stray regardless....a skank will always denigrate,cheat nd humiliate her husband even if the man does 100percent of the pooo d op posted...
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by ojeffo: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

my hubby does some of the things here and others that aint and I appreciate it a lot,infact I do somethings for him that he knows Is impossible for me to do but I go against all odds to do it just to show my appreciation.
Any girl who likes mean and wicked needs spiritual,psycological and mental evaluation.Mean and wicked is why I have issues with most nigerian men...they are mean and wicked,especially the ones on this forum.
Stop watching too many Nigerian movies! They r not good 4 ur Imagintion
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dBard: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem: All these for a WOMAN ? What are women doing to satisfy men self. Why do men keep satisfying women all the time grin grin grin

I tire o! grin grin. besides 50% of d list is a regular wit most guys
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Cutex01(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2012
I disagree with m0st of ur points, haba!! na wetyn nao, if i d0n do all dis boy boy finish y i n0 go turn mumu 4 her face. All those tyns wey u menti0n n0 b 4 guy- man lyk me
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2012
only a boy thinks its all abt wats in the pants, u can find that anywhere. a great personlity, firmness of character and responsiblity separates a man from boys

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2012
>> Wash her bra and panties all the time while she relax and watch TV, since you love her and cherish her so much. . . tongue
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2012
tintingz: >> Wash her bra and panties all the time while she relax and watch TV, since you love her and cherish her so much. . . tongue

attaboy! grin
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2012
After al that samson do for delilah wetin he take pay'am back?after everytin that adam do for eve what did she pay back with?shey na here i hear say a teacher climb mango tree 2 plu mango for her girl & fell down & die the girl die follo'am?..if i tel u what my ex did to me u wount biliv.women are so wicked dat god is regreting why he creat dem they are ingrate i no dey wil be hapi sein d post on front page bt i pity the man who do al dat note dat de day u stop doing it is de day she wil kno dat your luve is fading & look for anoda guy.nonsence girls wey no get respect guys.poster you even forgot to tel us lick dia yash wen'ever dey com out from toilet mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.