Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69118 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by BoosBae(f): 4:00am On May 02, 2015
Please how much do corpers in the medical field receive in katsina?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by chemmyomar(f): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
I was posted to katsina batch a 2015. Just wanna know d price from lagos to d camp direct. I need as many options as I can get. Tnx.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by mrnuur(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2015
emekatimsu:
katsina camp is one of the finest camps in the country..it is more of a 3star hotel with mordern facilities.
It shares compound with the katsina skills acquisation programme.
The toilets are cool,the bed space are also ok.
My advice to anyone going there by this time of the year(ppl dt are nt use to northern enviroment) is that u go with a blanket because it wil be terribly cold and freezing by ds time of the year.
It will also be very very sunny..katsina has one kind funny weather.. Very sunny in day time and terribly cold at nite
I enjoyed my 3weeks camping aldo all my mind ws set on getting redeployed after camp.
I ws lucky to hv gotten redeployed immediately after d 3weeks camp bt my friends dt stayed bk said they hv no choice bt to enjoy their service year there.
The truth of the matter is that katsina is one of the peaceful states in the north but one can never predict all ds terrorist, they can spring up suprise at d least expected time.
So,my advice to anone going to jega camp is apply caution and enjoy ur service year...
If u set ur mind on redeployment u will nt enjoy camp.

Pls how did u get redeployed??
I would want to asap
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by chemmyomar(f): 6:16am On May 04, 2015
Hi former corpers @ katsina state. Will be leaving for katsina on tuesday. Will I get dere on time, n what's d transportation fare like from lagos straight. Please I need a reply asap.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2015
chemmyomar:
Hi former corpers @ katsina state. Will be leaving for katsina on tuesday. Will I get dere on time, n what's d transportation fare like from lagos straight. Please I need a reply asap.

If you want to go directly to the camp, it's advisable you go to Cross Country at Yaba as that was where I boarded mine in 2013.

We got to the camp the next day stopping over at the Kaduna park of the company for the night.

It was N13000 then but as at last year, it was N11000. I would advise you go there today to purchase your ticket.

Best of luck as you serve.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by abtywo(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
To 2015 batch A corps member dont run frm katsina state... Is among d best state to be. I'm serving in daura zone
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by BoosBae(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
Please which is better?? katsina or funtua? I want 2 know because I don't think I am redeploying.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
BoosBae:
Please which is better?? katsina or funtua? I want 2 know because I don't think I am redeploying.

Hi,

I served in Funtua.

The weather is actually cooler than Katsina town. It's close to Zamfara and Zaria, just an hour drive for each location.

Nice people and with God on your side, you'll definitely enjoy the place.

Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by odenigwe(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
pls am posted to kano,i will be traveling from onitsha pls which transport route is good to go from ontsha,and is there any one going therr too
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by drafrican: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Wow decided to go by air on NoV 25th from Abuja
Have to pick up MDCN liscence as they have refused to send it to Lagos.
Just discovered it seems only arik goes to KANo and it's an evening flight meaning,I can't make it to katsina that same day.
Now am just so confused
Going by road is scary
It's surrounded by boko haram states pls help
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by JosephPhilip: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
drafrican:
Wow decided to go by air on NoV 25th from Abuja
Have to pick up MDCN liscence as they have refused to send it to Lagos.
Just discovered it seems only arik goes to KANo and it's an evening flight meaning,I can't make it to katsina that same day.
Now am just so confused
Going by road is scary
It's surrounded by boko haram states pls help

There's nothing you have to be scared of.

There's risk in every means of transportation.

There is no basis for your fear at all.

You will go and come back safely.

Nothing evil will happen to you.

I went, I saw and I conquered.

So will you.

Go and serve your fatherland with all confidence.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Oyasi: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Hi guys well I just got posted to kastina n I most say you guys have really done a great Job here just wanted to ask how's the light condition in Katsina I mean Electricity please would love your info and I will be coming from abuja.........08133285477
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Darey00(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Posted to a village around Mani which is close to Katsina town. Hoping for the best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by mavrom8: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
currently serving in katsina. . . Praying for the best. please i need advice/hints from those who have served here before now on how to make the best out of this place.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by cyndy36: 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
IF YOURE GOING FROM ENUGU TO KASTINA PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO MEET OTHERS====
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JJKU6Yx2eEVEMbTjuZE0ee
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by cyndy36: 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
cyndy36:
IF YOURE GOING FROM ENUGU TO KASTINA PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO MEET OTHERS====
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JJKU6Yx2eEVEMbTjuZE0ee
call 08169688235
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by chidekings(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2018
I was posted to kastina from enugu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by westsyde92: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Benin to katsina!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Raindrop123: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Plz is there a group chat for pcm posted to kastina??
If yes... Someone should plz add me up with dis number 07065078116
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by JezCalMeJay(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Katsina has the best camp in Nigeria, argue with your state code...the only camp with interlock everywhere apart from the field. ...but the weather is extreme....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by nonny400(m): 1:47am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol. Chai
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by RAPMAN02(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Anybody going to katsina Tuesday morning?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigman68: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
I want to on behalf of the camp photographers in katsina camp welcome all of you posted to katsina state. Katsina has one of the best camp in Nigeria and I strongly believe you will have a very a wonderful orientation exercise. I pray God grant journey mercies to all that will be coming to katsina from different part of the country. .
I remain my humble self DE. FINEST DIGITAL PHOTOS. 07064407381. One of the best photographers you will see on camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Snitch24(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Sunyrex:
join me @ duku park for direct bus arrangement to kastina camp by Monday 08067427975

I'm camping in kastina too
pls is anyone going from abuja
or can anybody pls suggest a transport company going from abuja to kastina

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by kombats: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Snitch24:

I'm camping in kastina too
pls is anyone going from abuja
or can anybody pls suggest a transport company going from abuja to kastina
From Zuba park u can get a cab straight to Katsina. The price should not be more than 3k. Just came back from Katsina last month

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Deicide: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
kombats:

From Zuba park u can get a cab straight to Katsina. The price should not be more than 3k. Just came back from Katsina last month
Price go don increase o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by mediclife1987(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
kombats:

Abeg how much for rent for the Katsina State Capital?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.