Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (22722 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:
Obalende boy shut up! I'm also a Nigerian, I love nigerian music but that doesn't cloud my sense of judgement.
Why don't you invite brad Pitt or Tom cruise to come and starr in a Nollywood movie because you love it

Something is seriously wrong with your reasoning. I advise you seek help before the negative vibes turn you to a pyscopath. You are a known delusional fellow. I am too lettered to meddle in a kiddy chit-chat with a persona non grata. You sit in a dimly lighted face-me-i-face-you and hate on Akon and Davido calling them 'below standard' when you are not better than a village mongrel that eats Poo of church nightwatchman.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Lenny5000(m): 2:13am On Nov 01, 2012
dayo1401:

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND....you call AKON struggling.and Davido a street Urchin...are you for real at all....

AKON now produces...and has loads of mega stars under his labels..including T-pain..kardinal official...artist like lady gaga were formely under his label.....a business man like Akon with loads of companies ..including a Diamond mining firm in southafrica..you call that struggling....??

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

wow..i cant believe your thinking is so low....

SUMMARY....GUY YOU MUST BE DELUDED...
A million thanks for this post!
Some people just cant see good in others, they are constantly looking for Negative things to say even if they are imaginary things... Akon is struggling INDEED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Allohrandy(m): 2:14am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Don't get me wrong naija artists are good, I enjoy most of them, I even have loads of them on my iPhone but there Is a way the music industry works that people don't understand.

You have to have pedigree, recognition, and track record for you to get some artists to collaborate with you. There is pride in the music business as every artist looks to collabo with someone on the same level.
you are right. but you should know that Akon is a business man and Entertainer. with the right amount of dollars, i bet you that Akon will do a collabo with you. Gone are the days of Micheal Jackson and Bob Marley, when American musicians sing for the pride of music. Music is no longer an ART but a BUSINESS. i just feel sorry for our Nigerian musicians wasting their money on AKON and those American musicians just for the sake of collabo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

I wouldn't stoop so low as to going back and forth with you. After reading your comment, I have analyzed and classified your intellectual capability and it is below par
with your comment,I can deduce two things in your life.
Either you have a ear defect,or too miserable to notice something good around you.

Solution: download Akanchawa,your miracle is on the way.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mcevans1(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2012
The song is tight mehn.. I didn't bother to download it until I counted comments that were in support of the song. Haterz keep hating
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2012
mc~evans:
The song is tight mehn.. I didn't bother to download it until I counted comments that were in support of the song. Haterz keep hating
Its on permanent replay here, connected throu aux to sub-woovers. Those haterz got no woovers to get the right sound I guess.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2012
damola1:

Wash... I say wash!!!.. Akon is hugely and continues to stand firm because of his flow.... This song ruled 9ja.... and even the one he did with the twins... he's playing very smart!!!... he's doing remixes of songs that already made hits.. where is Dre now, music wise...if not for head phone.. what happened to MJ b4 he died.. even Eminem.. is like saying why is snoop featuring with all those funny acts!

First allow me to correct some of your misconceptions

Dre - you don't hear much about him musically because he hasn't released an album in like 10 years but is still one of the highest earning hip hop artists Why? Because he is a veteran producer, and there isn't an album release by the hip hop big shots that doesn't have a Dre touch.

MJ - many people think MJ's career was over, but he sold out 50 shows in a matter of hours despite not haven released an album in years, Tell me any artist today who can match that feat?

Many music artist all over the world dream of making it in America Why? Because America has the largest music industry in the world.

So when you see an artist who has been successful in the states starts making music with artists in Africa, it gets you thinking. And I don't mean that in a condescending way afterall I'm also Nigerian.

What i mean is what selling artist will waste studio time making a music that wouldnt make him as much as he would have gotten were he recording a hit in the states?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Got to go to bed fellas. This song is my lullaby for the night. Someone should hold forte for me, if haterz come attacking this great remix.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mcevans1(m): 2:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Got to go to bed fellas. This song is my lullaby for the night. Someone should hold forte for me, if haterz come attacking this great remix.

Aye Captain. U r good 2 go! Goodnight
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by adewasco2k(m): 2:27am On Nov 01, 2012
shadrach77: he ruined the song sad sad sad sad angry angry
gbaaa
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:32am On Nov 01, 2012
dayo1401:
THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND....you call AKON struggling.and Davido a street Urchin...are you for real at all....

AKON now produces...and has loads of mega stars under his labels..including T-pain..kardinal official...artist like lady gaga were formely under his label.....a business man like Akon with loads of companies ..including a Diamond mining firm in southafrica..you call that struggling....??

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet
was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

Unfortunately your are the one who's appears to be low.
This is not about Davido's father being wealth, it is about musical legacy that money can't buy. If it were about having a wealthy father then I guess the children of people like bill gates, slim helu and buffet will all have number 1s on the billboard.

Well I take it you don't really know the kind of MUSICAL success akon attained. And on a broader note, you don't know music.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by damola1: 2:35am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

First allow me to correct some of your misconceptions

Dre - you don't hear much about him musically because he hasn't released an album in like 10 years but is still one of the highest earning hip hop artists Why? Because he is a veteran producer, and there isn't an album release by the hip hop big shots that doesn't have a Dre touch.

---So, basically, he shouldn't even be considered in this discussion, as you just confirmed, he's not a musician.

MJ - many people think MJ's career was over, but he sold out 50 shows in a matter of hours despite not haven released an album in years, Tell me any artist today who can match that feat?

---MJ is the only artist I ever cried for, when he died June 25th.. so my love for him pass all this yarns...but still you should remember that MJ had a generation he worked with, due to his lack of flow, he didn't really capture people born from 90s... and this is why 2face is my mentor... no doubt MJ will forever be MJ.. love u michael

Many music artist all over the world dream of making it in America Why? Because America has the largest music industry in the world.

So when you see an artist who has been successful in the states starts making music with artists in Africa, it gets you thinking. And I don't mean that in a condescending way afterall I'm also Nigerian.

What i mean is what selling artist will waste studio time making a music that wouldnt make him as much as he would have gotten were he recording a hit in the states?

What you forget to realise is that, Akon is not american, but Senegalese and as such will continue to have an insider info that, music in Nigeria plays a big role in africa... I have followed Akon...very keenly, he's the only artist I flew, booked an hotel, just to go see him perform, that's how much love I have for him...the fact is that, it's NOT a waste of time... Akon has never left his roots, and that's why you see him deliver..
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire:

Something is seriously wrong with your reasoning. I advise you seek help before the negative vibes turn you to a pyscopath. You are a known delusional fellow. I am too lettered to meddle in a kiddy chit-chat with a persona non grata. You sit in a dimly lighted face-me-i-face-you and hate on Akon and Davido calling them 'below standard' when you are not better than a village mongrel that eats Poo of church nightwatchman.

Get of my D**k obalende boy, I'm done with you. If you can't understand my reply which is self-explanatory, then you will remain ignorant.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:44am On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=damola1][/quote]

Well you have some good points, akon has always associated with his African roots. That so true

But nevertheless I heard, actually I watched a talk show Where he personally admitted to having some financial issues after taking a four year break from music, but has now decided to return to music.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Ranoscky(m): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Cool song, mehn. Loving it!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by MrGlobe(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.
my brother you said it all, for the fact that your post got more likes than any other here justifies you. you dont have to explain to these dumbasses. Nigerians are just too poverty stricken to know good music thats why they praise these noisemakers and still wonder why nobody is taking the noise of a music seriously overseas. Pardon Akon, his career is dead in the states, he cant even sell records, his album has been perpertually ob hold, thats why he is trying to consolidate on his African fans. He wouldnt have cared if he was still hot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by damola1: 3:02am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Well you have some good points, akon has always associated with his African roots. That so true

But nevertheless I heard, actually I watched a talk show Where he personally admitted to having some financial issues after taking a four year break from music, but has now decided to return to music.

I hope Akon drops a new album soon, been waiting on him like forever, Money is always a motivating factor in anything, and where else than in 9ja... Akon is a very great artist... Make we just forget grammar and enjoy better music...

I would love to see a K1 de ultimate and 2baba collabo sha!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by MrGlobe(m): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Got to go to bed fellas. This song is my lullaby for the night. Someone should hold forte for me, if haterz come attacking this great remix.
you have always been known to be a fraud. A poor, rich wannabe. Always acting like he has all the money in the world. keep pretending you have the world in your bank account. Its a good path you are taking though, dreaming for sucess. I wish you success in the real sense of it

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by airmark(m): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Pardon Akon, his career is dead in the states, he cant even sell records, his album has been perpertually ob hold, thats why he is trying to consolidate on his African fans. He wouldnt have cared if he was still hot.

You said his career is dead in the states and the same Akon premiered in Miss USA 2012, with a classic tune AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. Akon has a break because he is more of a businessman than a musician after his last album, Freedom in 2008. He made more money than he ever made when he released 4albums. He saw a money-making machine in Lady Gaga and had to maximally optimise it. That he did and combined with spreading his tentacles to Africa and Asia to make more money. He's a smart alec and he knows he has to make money off his name. He has dropped so many hits on his mixtape but preferred to grind money the easier way. He is coming up with a huge album next year, STADIUM. Furthermore, you can check his new songs on youtube, especially ''ISLAND'' to have a rethink.Meanwhile, he performed few days in Kenya, where he performed ''CHOP MY MONEY''. He is not dead bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my brother you said it all, for the fact that your post got more likes than any other here justifies you. you dont have to explain to these dumbasses. Nigerians are just too poverty stricken to know good music thats why they praise these noisemakers and still wonder why nobody is taking the noise of a music seriously overseas. Pardon Akon, his career is dead in the states, he cant even sell records, his album has been perpertually ob hold, thats why he is trying to consolidate on his African fans. He wouldnt have cared if he was still hot.

I'm glad there are still some smart guys on this site who know the real thing.

Many people on this site don't seem to understand the difference between being a global star who sells millions of records in various countries and a local champion who just sells a few thousand in one country.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 3:47am On Nov 01, 2012
airmark:

You said his career is dead in the states and the same Akon premiered in Miss USA 2012, with a classic tune AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. Akon has a break because he is more of a businessman than a musician after his last album, Freedom in 2008. He made more money than he ever made when he released 4albums. He saw a money-making machine in Lady Gaga and had to maximally optimise it. That he did and combined with spreading his tentacles to Africa and Asia to make more money. He's a smart alec and he knows he has to make money off his name. He has dropped so many hits on his mixtape but preferred to grind money the easier way. He is coming up with a huge album next year, STADIUM. Furthermore, you can check his new songs on youtube, especially ''ISLAND'' to have a rethink.Meanwhile, he performed few days in Kenya, where he performed ''CHOP MY MONEY''. He is not
dead bro.

Bro akon's career is not completely dead, but it is not great at all especially in the states. Yes he is coming out with an album soon and I do hope it salvages his carreer.

You mentioned him doing CHOP MY MONEY and to be honest with you I feel like crying for him just for participating in such track. Dont tell me he is a business man because a business man whose business is flourishing doesn't have time, and time is money and what that means is that the business man tend to focus his time on things that promises reasonable income/returns.

Or are you trying to tell me that akon will earn more from this his collaboration with this davido guy that he would earn from a collabo with someone like jay z or even lil Wayne?

Look the akon I know who was smoking hot with hit collaborations 5 or 6 years ago would not even have the spare time to record this shit with this guy.

Guy hot artists don't have time, you have to shedule and re-shedule with them just to have some studio recording time.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by ghettodreamz(m): 3:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Nice 1 boy... Going international is the way 2 go..

Feel Akon'z swagz wit those Yoruba pronunciations of the lyricz... Haterz gonna hate & die... cool cool cool
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 4:02am On Nov 01, 2012
ghettodreamz: Nice 1 boy... Going international is the way 2 go..

Feel Akon'z swagz wit those Yoruba pronunciations of the lyricz... Haterz gonna hate & die... cool cool cool

It's because of people like you Nigerian artists don't make efforts to make good music. They keep churning out noises and naive people like you keep buying it.

No wonder even actors and actresses with no musical talent are running into music because there will always be idiots who shell out their hard earned money to buy it. Just look at terry g, after shouting noises to a mic he records it and it sells.

Just wait I will soon record my series of noises and ship them to naija
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by a1solution: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2012
dayo1401:

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

you tried for the explanation, but please dont end ur comment with insult next time. The guy is entitled to his opinion
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2012
I have to say I was impressed with akon. I mean I knew he pulled off singing in Hindi, but I never expected him to pull

off singing in yoruba, because of how yoruba language as to be pitched perfectly. But like always akon delivered. What language can this guy not

sing in??
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Davidson95: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.
"if you cant say somthing good abt somebody just shut up" Lucky Dube
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:03am On Nov 01, 2012

You sir are a #1 moro.n! This is why I don't blame people who support abortion. In case you haven't noticed, akon is not

like your typical american Rnb artist, he is all over the place. From India to senegal, from senegal to nigeria, then

back to america again. Its called being good at what you do and not struggling. If he wanted to make another hit in the

U.S, It is as simple as him "hittin" the studio again with a couple of his friends, but he chose not to do that. He

instead chose to shed light on some local music artists, but i won't expect you to understand that of course since you

have such limited thinking.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by ghettodreamz(m): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

It's because of people like you Nigerian artists don't make efforts to make good music. They keep churning out noises and naive people like you keep buying it.

No wonder even actors and actresses with no musical talent are running into music because there will always be idiots who shell out their hard earned money to buy it. Just look at terry g, after shouting noises to a mic he records it and it sells.

Just wait I will soon record my series of noises and ship them to naija

Whatever man. It's early a.m here, have got no time for argument. Owuro lojo!

BTW, if you end up hitting the studio, don't hesitate to PM me, if you need some doe to help with or someone to help train your restrained voice & quack artistic gifts.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by KINGwax(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

I wouldn't stoop so low as to going back and forth with you. After reading your comment, I have analyzed and classified your intellectual capability and it is below par
that depends on what the 'par' is. A below par intelligence may be more intelligent than your most intelligent.
MORAL: learn the use of a high end descriptions a zero drag-back adjectives.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by KINGwax(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you have always been known to be a fraud. A poor, rich wannabe. Always acting like he has all the money in the world. keep pretending you have the world in your bank account. Its a good path you are taking though, dreaming for sucess. I wish you success in the real sense of it
hehehehehe, Mr. globe, you've alwys been a cheap sentimental fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Wizkid, Tems Shine At 2021 Soul Train Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.