Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (22719 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 1ndidi2(f): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2012
honeypie143: akin bawo shocked

grin
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2012
I don't care about the song or davido all I know is that I'll always be a fan of akon. I just like him I don't know why!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by fittty(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2012
This shows how akons music is goin down. Doing collabos with z artist. Smh
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by julius900(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2012
coolThe track is on point
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Emmyk(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2012
i like it. not a fan though
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Bendosky18: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2012
mehn dat's inprovement
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by megxo(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2012
akon made it look lyk e wasnt yoruba>>>>>>>>>>> wink
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by eduson55(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by dejiswaggs(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2012
Yomieluv: gbam on point, no mind the eediot, he's looking for a praise,and worship song, tell him to download Akanchawa,miserable fellow.
Abeg!
Abeg!
Abeg!
Give me download link to Akanchawa!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by eikeem(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2012
I'll wait for the video. I'm actually surprised that the audio was released before the video;that's 'very strange' in the current naija music 'industry'.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by foyeks2001(f): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2012
D track on point jor
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Walayi, Money Good. Though I don't like that davido boy but the truth is Davidos money made Akon speak youroba as if he is from Yoruba land
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Kagawa: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2012
You must be an slowpoke, for such a cheap shot undecided undecided...You call this pple street urchins.. where you think Akon cm from Akon is from the streets and mingling with his kind... wht r u saying...u dey crase ni?? am sure the likes of you are but paper warriors that will sit down in your hamlet and be talking rubbish.. the likes of you will make it tomorrow and forget your family, your root and where you came from.. You are a typical example of "the william sisters" who just denied their roots.. i.e if they are truly from Nigeria.. I pity you..

50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by FEMIMACRO(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2012
dayo1401:

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND....you call AKON struggling.and Davido a street Urchin...are you for real at all....

AKON now produces...and has loads of mega stars under his labels..including T-pain..kardinal official...artist like lady gaga were formely under his label.....a business man like Akon with loads of companies ..including a Diamond mining firm in southafrica..you call that struggling....??

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

wow..i cant believe your thinking is so low....

SUMMARY....GUY YOU MUST BE DELUDED...
The Guy needs Haloperidol 5mg 4 his delusion. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Omobacom: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2012
The guy refering Nija artists as urchins ptobably does nt even know the meaning of His used word...... His greatestgrandfathers were FATTEST PIGS, and He Himself is An existing Piglet. I hope to see what His entire generations turns out to be.. Drop ur line for more yabs..
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by lawizle(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2012
damola1:

Wash... I say wash!!!.. Akon is hugely and continues to stand firm because of his flow.... This song ruled 9ja.... and even the one he did with the twins... he's playing very smart!!!... he's doing remixes of songs that already made hits.. where is Dre now, music wise...if not for head phone.. what happened to MJ b4 he died.. even Eminem.. is like saying why is snoop featuring with all those funny acts!

Shey na Dre dey do those headphones?
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Dygeasy(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2012
mc~evans:

Sometimes I like you and sometimes dislike you. Just don't know why cheesy
Same here honestly
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by adonisgold: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2012
Decapo: 1st to comment o (emi gan gan olowo) in akon's voice

This 1st to comment people are getting more every day. Garri association don go, 1st to comment come. If 1st to comment is ur issue just go to new topics topics and u will see plenty of uncommented posts.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Godogwu: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.

But do you know that your an I d i o t..... smiley
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by hasyak(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Godogwu:

But do you know that your an I d i o t..... smiley

+7.6
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by laykhorn(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
OtunbaGm:

It is happening already. Have you not seen Hollywood stars acting with Nollywood stars?

We should not forget Akon is also one of us, he is trying to come back to africa cos we are the future!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Adufaye(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
hey hey....chizia
official rmix
convict music
its akon n davido
4rm senegal 2 nigerio
its akon n davido
4rm senegal 2 nigerio
ema dami duro...duro
ami gangangan olowo
ema dami duro...duro
ami gangangan olowo
sum niga d tinz u shuld knw
davido is ma man
ma little bro
if u f*ck wit him
u f*ck wit d bro

u cn complete d rest
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by laykhorn(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
OtunbaGm:

It is happening already. Have you not seen Hollywood stars acting with Nollywood stars?

We should not forget Akon is also one of us, he is trying to come back to africa cos we are the future!
hahaha!!! Couldn't stop laughin when I read this.. Who in Hollywood and in what movie?
I'm picturing Brad Pitt, Will smith, Wentworth Miller, in a nollywood movie, hey its heck dumb.
Did you say you are the future?
@ all o' ya, jus Sharap.. I dont have to waste my MB on some rabish but I knw by d end of today, it wil definitely reach me. Good one for both(i aint no fan of both of 'em). Davido featurin a superstar, and akon promoting africa.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by laykhorn(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
lawizle:

Shey na Dre dey do those headphones?
yes ooo... Thats what i hear he s into now. Mad headset if i may say, u're gonna feel lifted if you try D'prince's give it to me,kukere, or even olivertwist.. You can evn try Eminem ft. Lil wayne(that song's beat is hell in that dre headphone)- no love. I'll bet you'll conclude that we hear just a 50percent of the producer's work on those beats in our ordinary hear-piece or home theatres. Its just that.. em.. erm... They cost about 700dollars.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
TRADEMARK: I used to think @itsModella girl get sense oo,how dare you call someone a mo.ron?i conclude you are a little mind. @OP,akon career is dead and dead forever,or have you people forgotten how akon was smoking hot with collabos with topshots in the game,the ilks of Eminem,50 and LIL wayne and the numerous scores of feats.i remember a good number of music enthutiast believe he was the next R-kelly but after just 3albums his star went dim.Tpain left him and he is presently more relevant than his former boss.what about Lady gaga deal,it has always been an hogwash,nothing significant with them and the so-called deal is now off.Clearly akon has been worst hit as he is yet to release his 4th album which was to corroborate the hosting of the 1st World Cup on african soil.2years gone now he is struggling for relevance his 'STADIUM' album put on hold perpetually.Psquare ft Him thats still acceptable to an extent but Davido nah nah.while his former peers Kanye and LIL wayne make as much as 750k per show,his desperation is so obvious,he once slept at square villa and he sings CHOP MY MONEY at shows all over the continent,a big thanks to the Okoye twins.its pitiful akon is going into oblivion and no one could stop that.
Excuse me? Where did I call someone a m0r0n? and what if I did?
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by lincoln08541(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2012

notin dat pple lik u knw hw to do than to critize.if we dnt make it there u will say we are local nw we are these u call them street urchin.f**ckin begger
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by shizzle11(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Double, triple, multiple personality ID users on NL huh?

Lol...and to think that the baboon isn't even getting any pay for his efforts... Silly things
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
TRADEMARK: I used to think @itsModella girl get sense oo,how dare you call someone a mo.ron?i conclude you are a little mind. @OP,akon career is dead and dead forever,or have you people forgotten how akon was smoking hot with collabos with topshots in the game,the ilks of Eminem,50 and LIL wayne and the numerous scores of feats.i remember a good number of music enthutiast believe he was the next R-kelly but after just 3albums his star went dim.Tpain left him and he is presently more relevant than his former boss.what about Lady gaga deal,it has always been an hogwash,nothing significant with them and the so-called deal is now off.Clearly akon has been worst hit as he is yet to release his 4th album which was to corroborate the hosting of the 1st World Cup on african soil.2years gone now he is struggling for relevance his 'STADIUM' album put on hold perpetually.Psquare ft Him thats still acceptable to an extent but Davido nah nah.while his former peers Kanye and LIL wayne make as much as 750k per show,his desperation is so obvious,he once slept at square villa and he sings CHOP MY MONEY at shows all over the continent,a big thanks to the Okoye twins.its pitiful akon is going into oblivion and no one could stop that.

Because Akon slept in Square villa, now made him to be poor? I now understand why Nigerian political leaders are having a swell day in Nigeria. An average nigerian can easily be sold a dummy. This is someone who grossed over $74m in the last 3 years, not releasing any album. Akon is breaking new grounds, spreading his tentacles to Asia and Africa, thereby making more money.

fittty: This shows how akons music is goin down. Doing collabos with z artist. Smh

No dude, when he was hotter, he did with Z+ artistes. How many times have you heard the name Shank in nigerian music? He featured Akon in Shawty about 5 years ago. So he has been doing his thingy before now. He rakes in more money, by so doing. So the next thing you hear soon is ''Akon Konvict Africa Tour 2013'' and you will still buy the tickets.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by RedLight1: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
mc~evans:

At the same time. One is mocking and the other is praising!
u are one heck of an imbeci'le how did the post contradict?
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Radoweb(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
great work @Akon!. D guy jst dey yarn rubish 4 maot. Av u achieve wot he has achieved nao! Appreciate tinz! Atleast Davido made hm to speak my language wch is YORUBA. Mre power to Akon and DAVido jare.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wow!! Akon really (((BOOM))) in that Dami duro remix. . .nice yoruba tone he used (((ema dami duro emi gan gan gan olowo))) laughing like ijebu man grin grin
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by caspet(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nice one....Akon remains the man with surplus swaggs. Keep it real bro..!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Wizkid, Tems Shine At 2021 Soul Train Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.