Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (22723 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2012
make I download am
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nuzo1(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Akon at the top of his game in 2008 announced that his next move will be to African muusic industry.
He knew it was a risk, but he also knew he was very talented to pull it off.

If he wants a collabo with Lilwayne, JayZ and Eminem before the end of the month, he will get. But won't that be too boring for him and his listeners? He has done too many songs with these guys.

Akon is doing collabo with Africans cos:

1. He loves Africa.
2. He is a businessman.
3. He knows he can pull it off.
4. More fanbase for his upcoming album.
5. He is having fun.

@topic

Unlike Psqaure's I go chop ur money remix, I prefer the original Dami duro.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by ask4double(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Obalende boy shut up! I'm also a Nigerian, I love nigerian music but that doesn't cloud my sense of judgement.

Why don't you invite brad Pitt or Tom cruise to come and starr in a Nollywood movie because you love it
now I know u are brainless.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by waleadex(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Lenny5000:

Some of you live in the past and never want to see anything good come out of Nigeria... Micheal Jackson the Original king of Music once said "Africa is where the sound is" I dont know where you reside but over here in Europe Nigeria music is fast catching up... You hear them on Radios in Holland, France, England and these are not Internet based Radios, but major stations that plays all the big names so I don't know why you would think Eminem, 50...etc are better.. Do you call what 50 cent does Rap? Can he even Rap? Americans respects their artist and the would followed suit. If Nigerians dont respect their Artist who else will? All of a sudden Akon's career is shattered because he is showing love to his African brothers

Salute!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by stacomaster(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Nice one frm Davido cool
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Next2Bezee(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2012
Its good, Akin tried speaking Yoruba like that. wink
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by iAMsuccess(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2012
I like d song die,akon u too much joo r grin
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by SafiyaAliyu: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2012
akon go speak yoruba b that.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by stunna2(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2012
I love Akon's remix of chop my money with P Square boys, however, i like the Original Damiduro and don't like the remix at all!

It does however appear that the people who speak Yoruba here appreciate Akon tryna speak their language in a music and that overrides everything else with huge emotions...but it's all good!

Those of us who love the Original Dami duro more can keep the original n those who prefer the new one can keep listening to the remix!

Davido has way better voice than Akon especially when singing in Yoruba!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by OtunbaGm: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Obalende boy shut up! I'm also a Nigerian, I love nigerian music but that doesn't cloud my sense of judgement.

Why don't you invite brad Pitt or Tom cruise to come and starr in a Nollywood movie because you love it

It is happening already. Have you not seen Hollywood stars acting with Nollywood stars?

We should not forget Akon is also one of us, he is trying to come back to africa cos we are the future!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by ektbear: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2012
I like the original version better.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2012
KINGwax: that depends on what the 'par' is. A below par intelligence may be more intelligent than your most intelligent.
MORAL: learn the use of a high end descriptions a zero drag-back adjectives.

Shut up up f**kface what is the meaning of this nonsense you scribbled here? when somebody says something is "below par", it means it is below the acceptable or expectable level and whatever that level is, il let you be the judge of that.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by honeypie143: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Next2Bezee: Its good, Akin tried speaking Yoruba like that. wink
akin bawo shocked
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by IleIfe2(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2012
This remix rocks. People that prefer the James Brown or Michael Jackson original version should please....... pack well.

♫♪ E ma damiduro, emi gangangan lolowo ♫♪

If you want a storyline, go watch a movie.

If you want moral lessons, go to the Church/Mosque or talk to your parents

in short, if you can't dance or if you are allergic to 'noise'. Stay The Fcck Out!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

You sir are a #1 moro.n! This is why I don't blame people who support abortion. In case you haven't noticed, akon is not

like your typical american Rnb artist, he is all over the place. From India to senegal, from senegal to nigeria, then

back to america again. Its called being good at what you do and not struggling. If he wanted to make another hit in the U.S, It is as simple as him "hittin" the studio again with a couple of his friends, but he chose not to do that.

He instead chose to shed light on some local music artists, but i won't expect you to understand that of course since you

have such limited thinking.

Hahaha! Very funny. I think it is pretty clear between the two of us who is limited in thinking.

Keep listening to and keep buying noise and keep enriching the pockets of noise makers.

I can give you baba fryo CD if you want. Bush meat!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2012
OtunbaGm:

It is happening already. Have you not seen Hollywood stars acting with Nollywood stars?

We should not forget Akon is also one of us, he is trying to come back to africa cos we are the future!

As you can see from the names i mentioned, When I talk of Hollywood, I'm talking of A-listers or b at least not just a d-lister who had a cameo in a blockbuster.

No real Hollywood star will partake in a Nollywood movie, common guys can't we be honest for once? Nollywood is a travesty.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Sicozone(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2012
nice one,its nt bad,akon's voicing out the yoruba was just superb......kudos
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by jamal230(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Dis rubbish,dy wia jst makin noise...sori 2 say

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.

Sorry, Akon is the richest black music entrepreneur of foreign origin living in the United States.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2012
Yomieluv: Nice collabo,Akon's voice just Stood out.Nigerian artist are going places.

With a good environment,sky is the starting point.

Good music sells like purewater.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2012
dayo1401:
THANKS U VE SAID IT ALL.

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND....you call AKON struggling.and Davido a street Urchin...are you for real at all....

AKON now produces...and has loads of mega stars under his labels..including T-pain..kardinal official...artist like lady gaga were formely under his label.....a business man like Akon with loads of companies ..including a Diamond mining firm in southafrica..you call that struggling....??

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

wow..i cant believe your thinking is so low....

SUMMARY....GUY YOU MUST BE DELUDED...
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Talk2naija(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Wow! I don dance tire! Davdio nice one, Akon wa gbayi
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by tellwsdom: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

As you can see from the names i mentioned, When I talk of Hollywood, I'm talking of A-listers or b at least not just a d-lister who had a cameo in a blockbuster.

No real Hollywood star will partake in a Nollywood movie, common guys can't we be honest for once? Nollywood is a travesty.

Guy, na only you dey here?? angry ….Go sit down make other people comment na angry angry
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Odinaka00(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: You are talking bull-crab, some of us enjoy the 'noises' cos we are not suffering. I guess you are looking for sounds that will offer you lessons and inspirations. Some of us just need sounds to dance and merry in our successes. While you are searching for songs that will inspire you to start making it, I advise you join a prosperity preaching church. Appreciate Akon, he has achieved what you wont achieve in a lifetime. You will never be known.

Hahaha bros easy o, Ŧħåϯ was his own opinion na

Btw! Hw u take knw say Ŧħåϯ guy nor fit achieve weting akon don achieve in his liferime? Walai U̶̲̥̅̊ wicked o lol
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by omenziate(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Notin to really gloat about, just there. The original is way better.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2012
I used to think @itsModella girl get sense oo,how dare you call someone a mo.ron?i conclude you are a little mind. @OP,akon career is dead and dead forever,or have you people forgotten how akon was smoking hot with collabos with topshots in the game,the ilks of Eminem,50 and LIL wayne and the numerous scores of feats.i remember a good number of music enthutiast believe he was the next R-kelly but after just 3albums his star went dim.Tpain left him and he is presently more relevant than his former boss.what about Lady gaga deal,it has always been an hogwash,nothing significant with them and the so-called deal is now off.Clearly akon has been worst hit as he is yet to release his 4th album which was to corroborate the hosting of the 1st World Cup on african soil.2years gone now he is struggling for relevance his 'STADIUM' album put on hold perpetually.Psquare ft Him thats still acceptable to an extent but Davido nah nah.while his former peers Kanye and LIL wayne make as much as 750k per show,his desperation is so obvious,he once slept at square villa and he sings CHOP MY MONEY at shows all over the continent,a big thanks to the Okoye twins.its pitiful akon is going into oblivion and no one could stop that.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by cyzzy: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2012
[b]The song is so GAY and WACK. cant believe da i wasted my precious MB to download it.

Boy u are bursting my ribs big time here. Never laughed so loud in recent time.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2012
ItsModella: Mad hit!!! Akon just added sweetness to an already mad tune.
What's soo mad about Dami duro. My sister loves the song and I just don't understand why. Anyway, human beings have different tastes.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Jephyard(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2012
This song wack, am sticking with the original. Akon must he take the song and for davido money no be everything take time develop. So pathetic startin my november with such stupid song.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Orikinla(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2012
[size=18pt]Featuring Akon or A one will never help all these our local hip hop acts to break into America, because Americans are too knowledgeable to know what is good music from the noise being played by majority of Nigerian hip hop artistes I see as good clowns of hip hop and can be entertaining to millions of Nigerians who don't really know good music and choreography.

These Nigerian clowns of hip hop cannot rap and cannot sing without lip synching and they are not even articulate!
They can't speak, because they have no training in the basic rudiments of music, without speech or voice training.
Their live shows expose their mediocrity.
Yes they can make millions of naira which scam artists are also making in Nigeria by swindling millions of ignorant Nigerians just like our corrupt politicians have also been doing in all the rackets messing up Nigeria where corruption, ignorance and mediocrity have left the nation in rot.

Nneka and Asa have been able to break into America and Europe without featuring any Akon or Kanye West.
Check out Nneka and Asa on http://www.girlieaction.com/client.php?id=209 and http://www.girlieaction.com/client.php?id=259 and see the difference between a true artist and a hip hop racket.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Adufaye(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.
wat r u tryin 2 say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Wizkid, Tems Shine At 2021 Soul Train Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.