Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi (6942 Views)

Caption These Pics Of Mrs Osinbajo,Mrs Ambode,Gov Ajimobi & His Wife Mrs Ajimobi / Pm News Apologises To Mrs Ajimobi / In Conclusion,mrs. Ajimobi Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by Gbawe: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sleek05: Thank u Gbawe 4 making so much sense. Cuz my parents stay in ib, during d elections, I studied d Gov Ajimobi's background and was so impressed. Dis man has reached d peak of his career, he was the MD of a prestigious oil company, had a lot of money before he came into power, yet, every small thn, dey accuse him of choppin dia money! Now dat d 'no smoke without fires' and d 'I'm with pm news on dis one' have been shamed because even pm news has apologised to the governor's wife, I hope Nigerians get 2 think next tym before embracing any poo written by opposition parties. Dat report was so badly written, belongs in d trash, yet d 'no smoke without fire' idiots took it in hook, line and sinker. Smh

My brother, it is a very personal thing for me. I see people attacking the rich and successful routinely and without a care for decency and fairness. As Nigerians, we should know better given how we are victims of negative stereotyping by other Africans. You have a nice car, nice house and dress well - all gained through hard work and talent. Yet fellow Africans , never bothered about developing themselves optimally so as to compete and thrive , are more comfortable excusing their own deficiencies by sneering at you and telling the world you are not to be respected because you gained everything through criminality, fraud etc.

Why can some not simply do some research to see that Ajimobi was a very talented technocrat ? The man showed exemplary solutions provision skills we all know is extremely well-rewarded in the Professional world. Yet, we see many now comfortable attacking him because his kids school in the UK. How many of us, given that our children are our most precious treasures, would not educate our kids privately in the best schools if we could afford it? What is better than giving your kids the best start in life if you can afford it?
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by coogar: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gbawe:

Have you ever taken time to look at Governor Ajimobi's professional history? Can some of you , before you talk, ever make allowance for how there are very talented folks out there who are wealthy because of their ability? This simplistic take on life won't get many of you anywhere. Go and look at the man's Professional record to see he could always afford to educate his children in the UK and stop this nauseatingly unfair character assassination and witch hunt.

It is the sort of frustrated 'bad belle' mentality that got those poor boys lynched in ALUU by savages !!! If you cannot afford to educate your children privately in the UK, does that mean everyone doing so has achieved it with Nigeria's money? What kind of nonsensical reasoning is that? One thing I am sure about in life is that success never heads towards the hateful and spiteful who always assume the worst of others because of their material wealth.

it seems you don't know nigerians - the poverty in the land is beginning to eat up their intelligence quotients. the moment you take up a political office, every penny you spend thereafter must have been stolen! see some of them thinking london met police were bribed to change their story - can you imagine the ignorance? why would london met admit what never happened?
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by Limaoscar: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
Honestly, Nigerians are too gullible. To God! So all of you saying shame on PM news are this blind? You think London Police are not humans? You think they can't bow down to diplomatic pressure? Are we saying "there can be smoke without fire?". To every rumour, there are droplets of truth. The politicians know we are very gullible, ethic and ethno-political. I "ll be back...
You sound like a man grunting and struggling hard to poop
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by Piecemeal: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nigerians concentrate on the wrong things....Gov. Ajimobi entered politics not as a recycled government thief but from top management in top Nigerian oil companies...if you work hard your own children can even do kindergarten in the uk...so face your own business, work hard and dream big...what the heck, there are very average people who have kids that go to school abroad...or if you or your child should win a scholarship to study abroad you will say no thanks....the curse of the poor is in the their poverty...thank God it isn't one of you ignorant people that are in governance...and if any PDP person is reading this...I will rather vote for the boys scout than vote a for a PDP government....to my fellow Nigerians...educate yourself with the highest standard possible...and who knows you might become that governor that all good Nigerians deserve..

And oga Ndu Chuks, if you do a flight search to Taipei, I believe you have to stop in Dubai and hong kong....this is common sense, pls lets be quick to think and slow to speak.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
It's her business and non of yours. Ask your parents why they did not send you to secondary school in the UK....
IykeD:

Guilty conscience ma'm! Who do you plan to deceive? Why should your kid(s) be in a secondary school in the UK?
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Brand_new: [quote author=GARRI (x7)]

I hate to say this, but Sir, ur post makes a whole lot of NONSENSE...
grin grin grin grin

I hate to say this, but Sir, ur post makes a whole lot of NONSENSE...

I could be right and you never can tell.
There could still be a bad egg among them and there is corruption everywhere even at the London MET and i want to believe there's no smoke without fire so how come today she's caught with loads of cash and tomorrow she's screaming how much she has conquered grin.

Read between the lines people.

Each time we read in between the lines, we still find nonsense and more nonesense
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
May be, but with the weight of false accusation is so strong, she has no choice but to put the matter to rest. At least even with the clarifications from PM News, some useless naysayers on NL are still coming up with some conspiracy theories and other allusions. \

I think she's being a transparent and matured woman. She is daring any other persons to prove her hard-earned integrty otherwise. Don't worry about her family affairs will be in the media if not in the media already thanks to the bloggers and softsell.
obo_man: She sounds immature. I don't think she should disclose so much info about her private life, just to justify the fact that she is telling the truth.

If she wasn't arrested, and the MET has confirmed it, that's it. No need for Passport Photocopy, and her telling the world about her 14 year old daughter in London...

As a wise woman, your main duty is to protect your family, and keep things about your family affairs private.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abagworo:

That sounds
very ridiculous to me. It means I do not even live in
Nigeria. Like I said, we can make photocopies of my
passport for verification.”

Bad news for ACN. They might lose the SW in 2015 with the way things are going.This woman talked as carelessly as a 12 year old. She made 6 return trips in a stretch plus the London-Naija which makes it 8. Wahala dey!

So because she makes an 8-way official trip, ACN will loose southwest? Oga sir, I tried as much as possible to understand how you guys reason so senslessly?
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ Oga ryom,

1. You don't need to add any embelishment. FACT = she was not invited for any friendly chat.
2. Your submission on a scenario that Mets discontinued on the premise of "public Interest" is in itself sensless. The rate at which you guys churn out sensless allusions beats my imagination. Is it that this is a skill?
3. She needs not declare her assets because of a Junk report. The Yoruba saying that "you don't go unclad, just to prove that you don't have rashes in your scrotum, when flasely accused so" comes to play here.

ryom: There is a possibility she was 'invited for a friendly chat' if she had a large amount of declared cash on her. That is not the same thing as being arrested. It is also possible the Mets may have wanted to investigate further but subsequently deciding against this if they thought case was 'not in the public interest'. Overall, I suspect may have travelled with a large amount of declared cash. In the interest of probity, I would opine her excellency declared her UK assets, including bank balances with appropriate explanation of how these were acquired. That way the political detractors will be genuinely silenced as they will have to do same to match the pedestal.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Elueme: I stand on the solid rock of Jesus Christ and all other grounds are sinking sand.

“This is a phase and it will pass over, because I am more than a conqueror. It is the price I have to pay as the wife of a politician, particularly in Oyo State, where there is a record of dirty politics. I do not have any blemish in my wardrobe and I am never going to have any.”
Mrs Ajimobi said contrary to another rumour that she was arrested two weeks ago, she travelled with her husband to Taipei, Asia, through Dubai, for an official assignment.

She said: “I went on an official visit to Taiwan with my husband and we did not go to London. From Lagos, we went to Dubai, then Hong Kong and Taipei. From Taipei, we returned to Hong Kong, Dubai and back to Lagos. The record is there in my international passport. I can give you my passport to photocopy

“It was also alleged that I had travelled out of Nigeria 52 times since my husband assumed office. That sounds very ridiculous to me. It means I do not even live in Nigeria. Like I said, we can make photocopies of my passport for verification.”

.Hope madam first lady knows the consequences of lying in God's name?
.Madam , first lady travels the world with oga, in the name of official trips, serz shocked with state's fund, na wa o
.Why didn't madam first lady show the photocopy of the pass port? Didn't know it takes days to make photocopy of a few page document

I still stand with PM news, no smoke gathers without fire..

1. Hope you know the consequences of staying on stupid assumptions even after PM. News has apologised
2. Tell me what is wrong with First Lady travelling with the governor with state funds Even if she's going on Holidays, she's entitled to the state sponsorship. If it's not right with you, please use your vote at the next election
3. Other issue on passport is sensless as well.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ Oga Dede1,

1. In what perspective should we put this moronic submission
2. If you like withdraw your children and put them in Al-majiri school to show your level of piety, na you sabi.
3. Honestly when Robert Kiyosaki gave the perspective of the rich about the poor as bunch of Intellectally and Physically lazy and jealous lots, I never knew NL was a strong reference point
Dede1: Madam Ajimobi, what happened to secondary schools and universities your husband seems to support? Are the schools in your stated meant for children from Mars? ACN is a political party full of moronic ninnies.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ Oga Piecemeal,

1. In some of our NLrs lazy state of depraved mind, they fail to understand that even a average working class pps in Nigeria can send their children to secondary school abroad on some decent fees. I know of families that the wife and kids live in the US, yet the father is only obliged to send $1000 a month, both upkeep and other fees.
2. We have banks and fund managers here in Nigeria that can help you structure saving and loans to pursue foreign education, yet people think it's the exclusive preserve of the rich. That is why some people are in the top of their endeavours while others drool unnecessarily at their seeming failures. they find excuse for everything.
3.Even if they decide to send their children to schools abroad,whose business?
Piecemeal: Nigerians concentrate on the wrong things....Gov. Ajimobi entered politics not as a recycled government thief but from top management in top Nigerian oil companies...if you work hard your own children can even do kindergarten in the uk...so face your own business, work hard and dream big...what the heck, there are very average people who have kids that go to school abroad...or if you or your child should win a scholarship to study abroad you will say no thanks....the curse of the poor is in the their poverty...thank God it isn't one of you ignorant people that are in governance...and if any PDP person is reading this...I will rather vote for the boys scout than vote a for a PDP government....to my fellow Nigerians...educate yourself with the highest standard possible...and who knows you might become that governor that all good Nigerians deserve..

And oga Ndu Chuks, if you do a flight search to Taipei, I believe you have to stop in Dubai and hong kong....this is common sense, pls lets be quick to think and slow to speak.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by mapet: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why? Find your way to government house in Ibadan to ask.....mscheeewwww

ndu_chucks: Would any of you care to share with us, the official business which took Madam Conqueror to in Hong Kong, Dubai, and Taipei? Mucho Gracias.
Re: I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi by Gbawe: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
mapet:

So because she makes an 8-way official trip, ACN will loose southwest? Oga sir, I tried as much as possible to understand how you guys reason so senslessly?

Very simple. To folks like him, ACN = Yoruba. The perceived demise or weakening of the ACN = setback for Yorubas. This is why it is people like him always making inane comments about the ACN's so-called downfall. Go through the numerous threads to see those who over-celebrated the so-called arrest of Mrs. Ajimobi despite many sensible posters trying to show them that the story of her 'arrest' lacked logic and credibility. Also, go and see those who used the most scornful language against the woman yet remain unable to apologise and you will note why some talk "senselessly" as you observed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women In Black Protest In Bori, Rivers State (Photos) / Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / See Photos Of Troops Dedicating Boko Haram Victory 2 God With A Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.