Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

She's The Worse I Have Ever Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Worse I Have Ever Met (1651 Views)

ever met anyone here? Romancelanders Let's Gist / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2012
My ex has been disturbing my life for the past few weeks now,she said all the relationships she has been having are not working out but how will it work out when she lies,she's too aggresive,too materialistic and above all she bedwets,i'v been enduring all this shits not until i found out she's going out with another guy in my area,i just used that as an avenue to discharge her chap chap...have i done anything wrong!??
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by 2goodbobo(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Bros you did nothing wrong and you will be doing something wrong if you decide to take her back.
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by xynerise: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2012
I hate fairy tales about exs undecided

1 Like

Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2012
She bedwets and you had to tell us?
undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2012
This is what happens when Man U allows chelsea to win a simple match. . .

1 Like

Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by xynerise: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2012
sexkillz: This is what happens when Man U allows chelsea to win a simple match. . .
exactly grin
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by 190theclown: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2012
sexkillz: This is what happens when Man U allows chelsea to win a simple match. . .

U must be silly 4 dat statement undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2012
hornipipe: She bedwets and you had to tell us?
undecided
this a forum and i guess you don't know her,when we were in relationship,i made sure i didn't tell anybody,not even my closest friends and family,although they know she has some bad characters but none of them knows she bedwets....
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by xynerise: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Teebest82: but none of them knows she bedwets....
now I know. I will tell ur family and friends and her present and future boyfriend undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
@OP
how difficult is it in your side of town to tell someone to FUKC OFF? how difficult is it to tell someone that you are NOT INTERESTED in being with their cheating self, and that they should MOVE ON WITH THEIR SORRY LIVES?!
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Teebest82: My ex has been disturbing my life for the past few weeks now,she said all the relationships she has been having are not working out but how will it work out when she lies,she's too aggresive,too materialistic and above all she bedwets,i'v been enduring all this shits not until i found out she's going out with another guy in my area,i just used that as an avenue to discharge her chap chap...have i done anything wrong!??
You only discharged her?,you are too merciful...lmao at the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by xynerise: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
binger: You lmao at the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didnt see anything wrong with bolded undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by bknight: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
now I know. I will tell ur family and friends and her present and future boyfriend undecided

Let him be nau...its a faceless platform. He has a problem and dat includes his ex gf bedweting. he claims not to have told friend/family comes to openly up for advice her. Oblige him same, d least u can do is leave him alone.
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by xynerise: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
bknight:

Let him be nau...its a faceless platform. He has a problem and dat includes his ex gf bedweting. he claims not to have told friend/family comes to openly up for advice her. Oblige him same, d least u can do is leave him alone.
so u actually think I will tell those people? . Gosh! What an antelope? undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by gwas(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Op, your ex is a murderer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Teebest82: My ex has been disturbing my life for the past few weeks now,she said all the relationships she has been having are not working out but how will it work out when she lies,she's too aggresive,too materialistic and above all she bedwets,i'v been enduring all this shits not until i found out she's going out with another guy in my area,i just used that as an avenue to discharge her chap chap...have i done anything wrong!??
ur ex babe dey piss for house? grin grin grin grin
how old she be sef?
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by bknight: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
so u actually think I will tell those people? . Gosh! What an antelope? undecided

grin grin and here I was thinking u knew d definition of sarcasm. Sorry bro, I didn't mean any offence lipsrsealed
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
how difficult is it in your side of town to tell someone to FUKC OFF? how difficult is it to tell someone that you are NOT INTERESTED in being with their cheating self, and that they should MOVE ON WITH THEIR SORRY LIVES?!
it's not difficult at all,if he/she is caught red-handed
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
lefulefu:
ur ex babe dey piss for house? grin grin grin grin
how old she be sef?
20+2
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Teebest82: it's not difficult at all,if he/she is caught red-handed

then what are you waiting for, instead of opening such thread?!and you dont need to catch her red handed either..... if thats what you want, then JUST SAY SO, et voila!
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Teebest82: this a forum and i guess you don't know her,when we were in relationship,i made sure i didn't tell anybody,not even my closest friends and family,although they know she has some bad characters but none of them knows she bedwets....
you never loved her in the 1st place bro...
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Kolade9(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mtcheeew,see the topic gan
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 02, 2012
grin cheeiii! Women get power shaa.With all the habits u couldnt leave,u had to wait til she cheated...LMAO
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2012
hornipipe: you never loved her in the 1st place bro...
bros,it seems u learnt too much of irony in skuul,guess it's affecting u
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2012
Teebest82: bros,it seems u learnt too much of irony in skuul,guess it's affecting u
you never did undecided
Re: She's The Worse I Have Ever Met by MIB1(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2012
Dont go close to her before she infects u wiv the spirit of bed-wetting...BTW tell herto go for medical checkup or spiritual deliverance.....she's no gud

(1) (Reply)

Why Does She Behave This Way. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.