Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Does She Behave This Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Behave This Way. (1656 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? Read This Conversation Between A Girl And He / Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Behave This Way. by Joe5(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
a friend of mine has a relationship he cherishes so much. He loves this girl so much that he is always trying to see how best to make her happy. He calls at least three timed a day and sends two sms daily and he does send airtime to her whenever he has even without her asking, all in a bid to prove his love. Being a morally sound guy, he does not ask for sex because he just want a union built on trust and true love that could lead them to the......But one is disturbing him. Despite all his actions, the girl does not behave as if the guy has done or is doing anything at all, in fact, she behaves as if she doesnt even have feelings and attraction for him. For instance, when the calls and tries to open up a conversation, she would just keep mute. She doesnt call or reply his sms. the situation is just pathetic but the guy wount give up. However he confided in me as a friend. Knowing i may not give him all the answers, i decided to bring it here because our contributions can be of great help. Mods, you can help it to the front page.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Emusan(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is it you or your friend, talk truth

Lover boy, we need poeple lyk you in Aso Rock gringringringringrin
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Joe.:
a friend of mine has a relationship he cherishes so much. He loves this girl so much that he is always trying to see how best to make her happy. He calls at least three timed a day and sends two sms daily and he does send airtime to her whenever he has even without her asking, all in a bid to prove his love. Being a morally sound guy, he does not ask for sex because he just want a union built on trust and true love that could lead them to the......But one is disturbing him. Despite all his actions, the girl does not behave as if the guy has done or is doing anything at all, in fact, she behaves as if she doesnt even have feelings and attraction for him. For instance, when the calls and tries to open up a conversation, she would just keep mute. She doesnt call or reply his sms. the situation is just pathetic but the guy wount give up. However he confided in me as a friend. Knowing i may not give him all the answers, i decided to bring it here because our contributions can be of great help. Mods, you can help it to the front page.

That's the problem. Too much. He is overdoing it.
One call is enough.
Two sms daily is too predictable, and maybe even disturbing.

He seems to be too clingy. Being too predictable is also boring.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
+ acting this way makes him appear desperate wink
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by k2039: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
The first step in getting help is to admit that you are the one.

From your whole post it's explicitly obvious that she doesnt even feel the slightest love for him.

The earlier your friend moves on the better for him.

If a girl doesnt love you their is little you can do about it, the only single thing you can do is move on with your life, afterall your freind was born without her.

Besides that a girl doesnt love a guy doesnt mean she is bad, it just means she is not attracted to him just has he is not attracted to some girls.

There is a slight chance that he can still get her though, but he will have to create a challenge, create an impression that she just doesnt matter any more, that he doesnt love her.
Trust me, we all want what we cant have, realising she is losing him could just make her come to her senses, but the rate at which your friend is going, lavishing her with love and affection will just keep irritating that girl.

But frankly there are millions of better girls in the world, so preferably I will tell your friend to mmove on and look for betteer girls who will love him unconditionally.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Smuthx(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
maybe the girl is not feeling your friend.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
@k2039

Sometimes, a girl feels attracted to a guy but being called AT LEAST three times a day is TOO MUCH.
I have dated a guy once who I really liked but him calling me many times a day and sending messages all the time was annoying.
I have no time for this. Apart from this, it's boring.
Why would I call you, when you call me all the time?
I don't like sening many txt messages, so too many from a guy, are just annoying.

Take it easy. Don't be too predictable. At the beginning, you are still strangers. She has lived without you for many years. You have to find your way into her heart to become a steady part of her life. You must do it slowly.

A friend of mine is totally different. If you don't call her 3 times a day and don't send at least two sms, you have no chance to win her heart.

However, be careful, don't rush her. Don't act desperate. Don't act like you have too much time because you're not doing anything useful with your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by joyblinks(f): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2012
carefreewannabe: @k2039

Sometimes, a girl feels attracted to a guy but being called AT LEAST three times a day is TOO MUCH.
I have dated a guy once who I really liked but him calling me many times a day and sending messages all the time was annoying.
I have no time for this. Apart from this, it's boring.
Why would I call you, when you call me all the time?
I don't like sening many txt messages, so too many from a guy, are just annoying.

Take it easy. Don't be too predictable. At the beginning, you are still strangers. She has lived without you for many years. You have to find your way into her heart to become a steady part of her life. You must do it slowly.

A friend of mine is totally different. If you don't call her 3 times a day and don't send at least two sms, you have no chance to win her heart.

However, be careful, don't rush her. Don't act desperate. Don't act like you have too much time because you're not doing anything useful with your life.

I and my sweet talks on the phone for about 15times a day and we never get tired. Na sms fit tire me to type but wheneva I see my fone ringing and its him, it gladens my heart. So that one u are saying is for you. Different people, different problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 15, 2012
joyblinks: I and my sweet talks on the phone for about 15times a day and we never get tired. Na sms fit tire me to type but wheneva I see my fone ringing and its him, it gladens my heart. So that one u are saying is for you. Different people, different problem.
it is just a matter of time you will get bored. probably you just met him
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Rocktation(f): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2012
When the time is right, if it will ever be, she'd open up. For now, she prolly isn't as drawn to you as you think or want...Or she is, but is too reserved to a fault to express how she feels.
And no. Calling her three times a day, is not too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by 190: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Dat gurl must be Nigerian not 2 appericiate that guy

That's how most of them are

I read it online - these nigerian girls
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 15, 2012
In other words, she's not interested.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by ben4ever(m): 2:56am On Dec 15, 2012
why do i keep havin dis feelin that u are d person involved! Anyway, i will give u a simple advise, do d opposite and watch, u will get some respect!
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by 2sexy(m): 2:57am On Dec 15, 2012
Joe.:

OP,when I see things like this, get mad.. a I mean really mad.

Thunder fire that girl wey go use me do rag. Them never born her.

OP as guy who had gone through what you or your friend is experiencing now, I can boldly tell you that ediotic, thief,hungry and moronic serpent called daughter of eve does not love you.That is their trait. And the most annoying thing about them, they wont give you their heart but greed will not let them stop receiving stuff from you.

Women don't like it when you are being nice to them; you are perceived to be a weakling and not a REAL man.
Take a closer look at the responses coming from the a female folks and you will see them already telling you why it is bad to be nice to them.

Instinctively, they dont want too much petting, dont want mr. nice guy. So all those your calls and texting will never work.

This may surprise you but if you or your friend is smart enough, you will find out that someone somewhere who is not even doing 1/4 of what you or your friend is doing have her heart and even fvcking the hell out of her.

na which kind talk be say him no wan sex her till marriage... that guy is FVCKING dreaming if that is his plan. I can bet it right now that she is already being fvcked somewhere.

If you or your friend like yourself, PUT a COMPLETE STOP to all those calling every time or texting.... dont you have better things to do with your time? It is better you find a way to out of this. calling a girl too often is BAD. sending her airtime is BAD.

Use that time for calling her to do something good, stop spending money on her or girls for that matter and spend yourself. feed your tummy more and to the fullest. Dont ever kill yourself because of any girl because statistically, there are more women on this earth than men.

If you are very observant, you dont even need anyone to tell you what is the ration of girls to boys in this world

At the moment you are making her feel that you have no choice and that she is the only one in your life. My friend change that gear now and let her feel suspense and curiosity. Make her feel you have a choice to pick any girl you want and at anytime you want, after all they are more than us population-wise.

When you do that, you wont even remember that she exist in this world.

The ediot who acted like this same baboon to me, after I stopped calling or texting, at least I freed her to be with the on she wants and walked away, after 2 years telling me that I dont call her anymore or send her text. I just told her that when I did all that that she NEVER appreciated it.

MEN, I laugh when I think about how STUP1D I was then. But the experience is really worth it though and I am glad I experienced it; it made me wiser. Mumu me even wrote a full book of romantic text all from my head. I didnt even buy all those books for sending sms. silly me used to sing just because God bless me with that R and B voice ooo.

But you know what? if you even pay me now to do any of those for girl, I cant because I have completely lost the passion.

Fast forward to this day, I dey chop my turkey, cow leg , malt etc ALL alone... and I am very pleased.

The moral of this is just to stop showing interest in her and look for another girl to be with, who will take your mind way from her. It does not even mean you have to date this other girl, you just be friend with her and spend that time with her better than someone who does not value you.

BUT if she had told you that you guys cant date from the onset and possibly gave you reasons, then it is your faukt. when a woman does not love you, there is nothing you can do about it.

Before I go, take a look at this ====> https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by 2sexy(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Yield: In other words, she's not interested.
but she will when he stops showing interest in her,
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Mynd44: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2012
What else does the guy need to halp him decide? The girl is not interested in him. It is plain and simple.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2012
joyblinks: I and my sweet talks on the phone for about 15times a day and we never get tired. Na sms fit tire me to type but wheneva I see my fone ringing and its him, it gladens my heart. So that one u are saying is for you. Different people, different problem.

This is what I have already said in the post you have replied to when I was talking about a friend of mine ...

You also need to consider that it's different when you have been together for a while and when a total stranger is calling you 3 times a day.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by joyblinks(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
intbizoil: it is just a matter of time you will get bored. probably you just met him

only if u knw how long we've been in the journey. u will get my point.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by 2sexy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
joyblinks:

only if u knw how long we've been in the journey. u will get my point.
HOW LONG?
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by SAFO(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Another ridiculous attempt to belittle/ridicule or women.

HE IS SMOTHERING HER .... no woman wants to be smothered, point blank.
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Kenfil(f): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2012
The babe no want nah(some ppl sef)..abeg advise dis gentleman to take his love & care where it will be appreciated...
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Flygerian1(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2012
So, even for dis two thousand n grey hair, some guys stil dey bothered about gf not showin concern? undecided
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Flygerian1(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy:
The moral of this is just to stop showing interest in her and look for another girl to be with, who will take your mind way from her. It does not even mean you have to date this other girl, you just be friend with her and spend that time with her better than someone who does not value you.
True talk, bro!
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy:
https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Good luck!
This is the only advice I have for you. Usually, I can't help but just smh at those guys who would do what you do for a mere girl! sad
Re: Why Does She Behave This Way. by Mynd44: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2012
When a woman is tired of you, she is. There is noting you can do to bring her back. Just move on

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Sex Can Do / . / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.