Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment (35115 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
tatosh: Do these people think OBJ is the saint he presents himself to be? Now he will show them corruption on an international dimension!

BABA NO dey do corruption na only young girls em dy nyash!!! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Josh316(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
let him TRY to even loot the funds... he will then 'SERVE' like Ibori grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by LAX89(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Obasanjo is always seeking for relevance and recognition, having corruptly enriched himself and his minions. This is simply a 'Trustee position' to help the Queen raise money for projects done in the name of the Queen, there's NO honour in this for Nigeria, period! But trust some ignorant, stupid, Nigerian sychophants, including JEG, they'll start taking out full-page newspaper ads to congratulate obasanjo on this demeaning appointment, as though obasanjo has won a Nobel Prize for some outstanding achievement. obasanjo, what happened to our $16m you claimed to have spent on power projects in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
LAX89: Obasanjo is always seeking for relevance and recognition, having corruptly enriched himself and his minions. This is simply a 'Trustee position' to help the Queen raise money for projects done in the name of the Queen, there's NO honour in this for Nigeria, period! But trust some ignorant, stupid, Nigerian sychophants, including JEG, they'll start taking out full-page newspaper ads to congratulate obasanjo on this demeaning appointment, as though obasanjo has won a Nobel Prize for some outstanding achievement. obasanjo, what happened to our $16m you claimed to have spent on power projects in Nigeria?

Ganmmm! tale dem pls grin!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Clemzy16(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
The Retardeen congratulating the Retardeen. What are perfect corolation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by klax(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Despite the fact i'm not all that Obj fans I sincerely congratulate him this man is the most recognized Nigeria at the present moment. I was shocked and marvelled when I travelled Far East Continent and talking to a friend from that part of the world the only name he kept mentioning was Obj I was surprise and I was so proud of him and proud to be a Nigeria.

No matter how unreasonable anyone may term this appointment does not matter what matter is he was singled out of millions and was honoured period!!!!. I'm not his follower and 'am not from his tribe but i'm a progressive Nigerian who celebrate Nigerians that bring honour to this great land. God bless.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by flexdee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nothing to write home about.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmmm this ppl must be crasy to keep recyclinq same old faces over and over and over and over again.,btw,tired of seeing obj pot belle
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by PedroJP(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Chanchit: Mtcheeeew, I even think say na one better thing.
Me toooooooooo !!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by ziccoit: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Recycling the garbage would always produce craps.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Balog2a: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hw wil it benefit our country naija?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by TableLeg(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
To hell with OBJ and Jonathan .... Bloody morons!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by shallar1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
akigbemaru: Incestuous Gorrila, no matter how you claimed to be nationalist, you have never and will never reach the height of Sage Awo. Two kings can never be on the same throne, even sage Awo still postmortemly beclouded you. Omo ale jatijati! Your days are numbered and all the money you have stolen take it to heaven.
you fall my hand the way you talk to an elder like OBJ. Omo Ale continua
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by mrrock: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
White man always finding ways to use Africans. This is nothing short of neo-colonialism. Unfortunately, our leaders are follow-follows.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by drnoel: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
(hissess) am I supposed to comment here, I don´t think so...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Syfy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
VICALUFUO :
OBJ- the most finest man in 9ja. I dey ur back ooo!
lmao @ finest man
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by ceejay80s(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Our leaders just dey act series movie, i think dem dey series 3 episode 2012.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by simak1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Make obj no loot funds oh! This people obviously don't know the real obj
snsbsvshasssf grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by yohannazack(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is there anytin wrong selectin obj to represent nigeria at an important? Its normal if u ask me. He deserves it cus he wkd fo it. The issue is that, wat is there fo a congratulatory message, becus it doesnt make sense in anyway.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by 0911: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
metchwwwwwwwwwwww....
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by simak1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mcdugull:

BABA NO dey do corruption na only young girls em dy nyash!!! grin grin grin
what are sayin do u knw dat dis man is older dan ur grand papa/ i no blame u sha grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by ugwuchivincent: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
jonathan 4 com tel me mk i go represent my country land,i wil gladly do dat
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by nex(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Obasanjo neva old reach to appoint Queen Elizabeth for ím own trust fund?! How much she get sef?! I feel this appointment is an insult to Uncle Sege, and he should not only reject it immediately, but also go ahead to caution the President for congratulating him on such a silly appointment.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Smooyis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
I rejoice with dis man o wey God loves sooooo much like dis. Una just they waste una time abusing a man God has destined for greatness. Why are we so full of hate? Make una sit down there. Obj congratulations o jare!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
klax: Despite the fact i'm not all that Obj fans I sincerely congratulate him this man is the most recognized Nigeria at the present moment. I was shocked and marvelled when I travelled Far East Continent and talking to a friend from that part of the world the only name he kept mentioning was Obj I was surprise and I was so proud of him and proud to be a Nigeria.

No matter how unreasonable anyone may term this appointment does not matter what matter is he was singled out of millions and was honoured period!!!!. I'm not his follower and 'am not from his tribe but i'm a progressive Nigerian who celebrate Nigerians that bring honour to this great land. God bless.
my brother i solely agree with you,obj has really tried in helping to correct the floundering image of our country by and large he should atleast reject the offer and wisely give it to someone else.unlike anything else,that will show some kind of a gestalt switch from the way our political animals do
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Blueboy0402: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lanreclassic: President Goodluck Jonathan has felicitated with former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his appointment as the Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust.
This is contained in a statement issued on Thursday in Abuja by Dr Reuben Abati, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity.
Abati said that the President in a congratulatory letter, expressed confidence in Obasanjo on the “new honorific position”.
The President said that Obasanjo would ensure that the trust generated the resources required to fund legacy projects in the name of Queen Elizabeth through his wide network of contacts across the Commonwealth.
Jonathan said he considered the appointment, not only a personal honour to the former President, but also to Nigeria as a country.
He wished the former President success in his new endeavour. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/jonathan-congratulates-obasanjo-on-new-appointment/

what is the meaning of this?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by cdamsel(f): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Jonathan Congratulated OH-BEE-JAY! as the Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust. It is just political gimmick, dont take it too serious. Take it easy, get your anti-bipolarity drugs.
no mind am,he didn't read thru b4 commenting,wetin concern jona 4 d mata now?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by manosteel(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: Is there any hope for the Youths in Nigeria?

It is the same people over and over again. If no be Danjuma, na Mantu, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, babangida, Ezeife, Chukwumerije, Ekweme, Lar, Gambo and the less than 1% of Nigerians population still controlling 99% percent of our resources.
It's like you forgot Jerry Gana.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Rooneyboy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
wetin concern agbero with overload ?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by 50calibre(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
LAX89: Obasanjo is always seeking for relevance and recognition, having corruptly enriched himself and his minions. This is simply a 'Trustee position' to help the Queen raise money for projects done in the name of the Queen, there's NO honour in this for Nigeria, period! But trust some ignorant, stupid, Nigerian sychophants, including JEG, they'll start taking out full-page newspaper ads to congratulate obasanjo on this demeaning appointment, as though obasanjo has won a Nobel Prize for some outstanding achievement. obasanjo, what happened to our $16m you claimed to have spent on power projects in Nigeria?

You've said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) / Political Parties Mock Ibraham Idris On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.