Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36183 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by xynerise: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
*singing* its too late to apologize...its too laaaate...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Rooneyboy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
KingMEXX: They are now seeking dialogue after being weakened by the Nigerian army. Its obvious that Nigeria is winning this battle. I suggest No to their demands, releasing their members would only mean a regroup before they begin to strike again. These boys can never be trusted angry

who the hell are u

Why did u speak my mnd like this ?

Our govt shouldn't listen to their demands.

They are obviously loosing the battle and they are seriously looking for ways to regroup.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Meristem: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
berem: Oya! GEJ over to you.thank goodness they didn't give condition that our president must be a muslim.
BEREM. BEREM. BEREM. how many times did i call you. beware not to start what you cant finish. after appeasing BOKO HARAM, we will soon have another group. probably MASS-MURDER HALAL.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Elebiju: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
karl max: They actaully called BUHARI as one of their Negotiators is it not clear now that buhari and all those mentioned as negotiators are their sponsor.
u are a dyslexic,do u need anybody to tell u that buhari,ibb and the rest are the true boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by ayinisong: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
It's very funny when man thinks he can fight his creator and the creator of the universe. What were they thinking? They will kill christians in the middle of worshipping God and nothing will happen? Okay, they haven't seen anything yet, I knew very soon they will be over. The government should not dialogue with them. They should beg the christians for forgiveness and face the government for the crime against humanity.

How can you be offended about something and the next thing you do is to kill another who doesn't know your grievance. I wonder how some people think. They should surrender their weapons and beg the nation on a national broadcast and reveal their sponsors and activities and tell others to stop killing for Allah. The Saudi Arabia they want to go to is it not a muslim nation? Do they destroy their land because they are fighting for Allah. Apologies to good muslims but I wonder what really bothers another what one chooses to worship.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Abuklaw(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
I really SMH 4 Nigerian govt if they wilgrant d demand of dis terrific terrorist group.moreover JTF shouldn't cease fire if they (BOKO HARAM) cease their own fire and root them out of their hideout n vindicate d innocent of muslims in Naija
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mike404(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
ashson: LET THEM HAVE IT and let us live in peace. afterall we will finally know who is d other boko haram that is trying to destroy d north...
You be confirm EWU NAMA angry
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Babaken(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
KingMEXX: They are now seeking dialogue after being weakened by the Nigerian army. Its obvious that Nigeria is winning this battle. I suggest No to their demands, releasing their members would only mean a regroup before they begin to strike again. These boys can never be trusted angry
. If fg release de member that are in prison what of those family that lost de love one and relation will bh bring dem back 2 life.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
just the same way the United States does not negotiate with terrorist, that's how the Nigerian government should handle this. simple
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by drnoel: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Eh! seize what. Would it bring all the people they have sent to hell back or would it make them better. i mean people have lost hands and limps from their dreadful bombs.
No way, no size fire. We will fish them all out like rats and make sure that they pay for all their crims against humanity. So cos they have their senators and top officials under surveillance, the fight has been brought to their door steps then they remember the rule of law.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Tyche(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
All those mentioned "elders" like Buhari should bury their heads in shame.

Since they are really respected by BH, they could have avoided so much blood shed by exerting their influence on them.

This is purely political.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by tomakint: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
When a seating President can appoint an Aide-Camp to Ibrahim Babangida (Dasuki) as his new Security Chief, expect the unexpected. Nigeria is a land of jokes. Why on earth would a Jonathan sack an Aziza?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by werepeLeri: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

Believe me I foresee this cursed nation meeting ALL the demands of "I know their members" group (apologies to GEJ)

Why do people take pleasure in calling this country cursed? Cursed by who?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
karl max: They actaully called BUHARI as one of their Negotiators is it not clear now that buhari and all those mentioned as negotiators are their sponsor.

Me think u are dumb.
MEND named wole soyinka among those to represent them during discussions with Yaradua. Does that suggest that Wole Soyinka is evil MEND sponsor?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Compensate u after killing thousands of nigerians? Negro plssss

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by CGKing(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ok we can agreeee. Only if u restore all the lives n limbs lost in the US EAMBASDY bombings AND OTHERS LIKE IT.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by fittty(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Who dialogues with terrorists? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mu2sa2: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
All d people mentioned ar highly respected individuals who can assist to bring an end to the senseless killings by both d security forces and boko haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Ashuale(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Disintegration ahead ahead. It's inappropiate to negotiate with terrorist. Moreover BOKO HARAM is in several FACTIONS.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elebiju: u are a dyslexic,do u need anybody to tell u that buhari,ibb and the rest are the true boko haram

And the mere fact that these ones are allowed to walk freely without even being questioned for once giving them the confidence to continue with their attrocities suggest to me that a very daft person is in charge of aso rock. The blood of the dead innocent will forever hunt him to his grave.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by flexdee(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why am I having d feelings that there are bad elements in Saudi who are helping\funding those scumbags including the people mentioned cos it beat me that terrorist would be suggesting a location\country where dialogue should take place. I think joint task should intensify their work and kill them all if they can and GEJ should grow some balls to invite those mentioned for questioning cos its quiet obvious that they know one or two things about boko boiz. GEJ abeg don't dialogue with BH o.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by toprealman: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
My government will NEVER negotiate with militants!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Blueboy0402: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
What is wrong with this people? Are they tired of blood? Are they tired of 72 virgins? Is GEJ now a muslim? Is JTF winning the war? Where are the pro Buharis? Why Saudi Arabia? Why dialogue? (thought they said no more dialogue with FG). Now I know Boko Haram and all their supporters are a bunch of confused animals.

For those who care to listen, please tell these virgin seekers that the blood of christians is like a seed. The more you shed their blood, the more the church grows.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
NEGOSIATIONS
Bh spokeman: i wnt 2 size fire!
Govt Jtf: ok call al ur remaing bh boy 2 assemble @nationat assmbly
bh spkoman: hmmm! Enh u wnt reveng by bomb bah?
Govt jtf: no, i wnt c evry bh boy faces 1by1
bh spokeman: i go send abu qaqa nw.***
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by samobe: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
There re luck that jonathan is not and EX military general before his made president,boko haram today ll have been history to nigeria. I blame them those useless leader wa them get
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by samobe: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
There re lucky that jonathan is not and EX military general before his made president,boko haram today ll have been history to nigeria. I blame them those useless leader wa them get
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Igweka: Please GEJ be careful Boko want to kill the people mentioned or they want to fraud 9ja. Why they didnt mention people 4rm south or east to be part of the dialogue well even if the above metioned people died ar they better dan my collegue that lost their life.
You don't need to respond,just read and pass.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by malele(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nawah ooo , these guys called buhari name.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Myself2: Not Seize fire

...Cease fire
Who cares!! So far you know what he's saying...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Smooyis(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Do they realize how many souls they have sent to d grave. How much sorrow, weeping and crying they have left many families. I just advice them to repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ completely. They and their sponsors. Otherwise, ..........Do they realize how many souls they have sent to d grave. How much sorrow, weeping and crying they have left many families. I just advice them to repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ completely. They and their sponsors. Otherwise, ..........Do they realize how many souls they have sent to d grave. How much sorrow, weeping and crying they have left many families. I just advice them to repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ completely. They and their sponsors. Otherwise, ..........
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by NEROSKY(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
this group are so useless, why can't they ask government 2 reduce the price of fuel
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by nitlad: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04: He pointed out that for a dialogue to
take place, it must be through the
following elders namely: Dr. Shettima
Ali Monguno, Former Head of State
General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba
Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari
and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her
husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil
£5 Million plus my left nawt says these cunntyy pudsuckers are the baasstaardss behind the menace of 'em barbaric nut-job-brutes!
If the F.G. means business, they better get these gooey crotch-stains talking!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.