Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36182 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

[s]Complete Crap. Zero sense.
God Forbid, I wonder what ur position would have been if any of ur loved ones (if married - ur wife) was a casualty from the evil Boko suicide bombing. I hope ur position will remain. angry angry

The moment the world knew that Osama was behind 9-11, the hunt for him began. U are saying the govt knows Buhari's complicity and yet let him alone strategically. What a very useless and hopless govt then.
[/s]

You mumu level has just been upgraded. Congrats!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by gabriel74: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2012
acidtalk: Can you people see that this Boko Haram boys are not greedy?
They are not asking for their members to be trained overseas, to receive minimum of N60,000 monthly and also to have N100billion budgeted to them 2013.

Na only in Nigeria criminsals dey comman government to come negotiate and government meets their entire conditions.

Seun, Mukina2, okija_juju shey una no go join militant or terrorist group so?

ACID TALK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! , YOUR TALK ALWAYS ACID AND THE OPPOSITE
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford: [/s]

You mumu level has just been upgraded. Congrats!

Airhead, i think u should shut up. Strategic my foot.
A killer is on the loose and u are saying he was strategically let alone.

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Strategic olodoism is what you're defending. GEJ and his team planned all of that? What Lalaland are you living in.

You forgot that the 2 Senators arrested are PDP members. Is that part of the strategy too?

u dey mind the goat. by the way, the Retardeen claimed evil Boko are his brothers and sisters. i hope this also is part of his strategy. what a foool.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji:

GEJ and his team planned all of that?

No, na your father plan na

2 Senators arrested are PDP members. Is that part of the strategy too?

Thats the kind of leaders we need. people who can put national interest above party affiliations
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji:

GEJ and his team planned all of that?

No, na your father plan na!!!

maclatunji:

You forgot that the 2 Senators arrested are PDP members. Is that part of the strategy too?

Thats the kind of leaders we need. people that can put national interest above party affiliation. Imagine if it were a sheepy sheep party in power and the senators were from his party members......never mind, these things are beyond your level of comprehension. I understand!

Demdem:

Airhead, i think u should shut up. Strategic my foot.
A killer is on the loose and u are saying he was strategically let alone.

Decoy is a strategy in warfare - I don't expect you to understand why but even if i forgive you for such daftness, how do I explain your blindness to obvious result? Nairaland should truly have a 'slap' option!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by ushafe(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2012
the same buhari they called want be our president 2015, not possibly.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Decoy is a strategy in warfare - I don't expect you to understand why but even if i forgive you for such daftness, how do I explain your blindness to obvious result? Nairaland should truly have a 'slap' option!

Idiiot, u dont delibrately decoy with human lives. Not one, we value and nurture lives. Hundreds are dead already are u saying the Retardeen used them as human guinea pigs. Are u sane at all? How will u feel if ur wife is part of the bait? U havent answered that earlier question of mine?
Seriously u are the daft one here, one that also has no value whatsoever for human lives.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Idiiot, u dont delibrately decoy with human lives. Not one, we value and nurture lives. Hundreds are dead already are u saying the Retardeen used them as human guinea pigs. Are u sane at all. How will u feel if ur wife is part of the bait? U havent answered that earlier question of mine?
Seriously u are the daft one here

Okey, let me break this down to nursery rhymes and pls say after me: Now boko haram are begging for negotiation and ceasefire, if buhari was arrested earlier on, his abokis would have continue with their suicide mission, demanding among other things his release and him denying any affiliation with the sect. Through strategic thinking, GEJ has made the sect to come out openly and declare buhari as not just a sympathizer but as one of their owm. Ever played the game of chase before? Now govt can prove a link between the two. Like I said earlier time does not run out when its a case of criminal murder of innocent worshipers in church.

Over to you. let your brain start farting
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by dewize01(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Okey, let me break this down to nursery rhymes and pls say after me: Now boko haram are begging for negotiation and ceasefire, if buhari was arrested earlier on, his abokis would have continue with their suicide mission, demanding among other things his release and him denying any affiliation with the sect. Through strategic thinking, GEJ has made the sect to come out openly and declare buhari as not just a sympathizer but as one of their owm. Ever played the game of chase before? Now govt can prove a link between the two. Like I said earlier time does not run out when its a case of criminal murder of innocent worshipers in church.

you are truly ox food
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by badmrkt(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2012
it's obvious these boko boys are losing the war already,but why asked FG to dialogue with them in SAUDI ARABIA when all the atrocities they commit is in Nigeria?(observation 1).Now,if FG heeds to their demands would ALLAH stop to existing? cus they are always fighting his(ALLAH'S)cause!.(observation 2).
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Much more daft than what i ever envisaged. Ok, since u enjoy the "IF" word, let play with it a little bit.
If buhari was arrested (having alleged that he is their main sponsor), the killers would probably have little or no funds to work with thereby stiffening them and saving more lives. what about that? isnt that a possibility?
Going by ur logic also, its fair to say that Soyinka that represented evil MEND in their discussions with yaradua wasnt just a sympatizer but also a sponsor of MEND killers.

Get this to ur skull, Nothing can ever justify the deliberate killing of the innocent let alone any satanic strategy. Infact, its better for the guilty to be left alone than to allow the death of a single innocent.

Again i say, U ARE DUMB.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
dewize01: you are truly ox food

grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by OneNaira6: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
Only one demand made sense, the rest is illogical. You instruct individuals to suicide bomb themselves and except the FG to compensate the family? You bomb your place of worship and you except them to rebuild it? I'm lost for words. Only the arrest the borno governor made sense. If they seek his arrest because of corruption then that's good, everything else, they should go back to the drawing board
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by rayofhope(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Why.compesate why not make shekau the president before una gree rubbish. The govt should be the one giving conditions for negotiation not boko haram since they re the ones requesting for ceasefire. No wonder Igbo people talk say if one person cook for the community the community go finish am but wen the community cook for one person na there wahala go start. Guy we no gree my friends dad was killed by these nonentities. Are they tired for fighting for Allah? For there information new recruits want test there ability so jtf carry go we dey una back even if it means anhilating dat God forsaken place no wahala. They should continue afterall we plenty some of them must die for we country to better. My fellow compatriots say no to cease fire and terrorist. If dem want make them go buy nuclear weapon our jtf dey kakaraka. In fact can I join jtf on private attachment?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Boko Haram are only trying to be careful. Hence they usually will prefare to nominate who they believe will not be a sell-out.
In all, It showed that they have respect for those chosen to be their mediator.
However, the onus of proving links with boko haram lies in Govt's hands.
If they failed in doing that, only fools will keep on shouting foul while he has nothing to prove it.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Olaolufred:

Boko Haram are only trying to be careful. Hence they usually will prefare to nominate who they believe will not be a sell-out.
In all, It showed that they have respect for those chosen to be their mediator.
However, the onus of proving links with boko haram lies in Govt's hands.
If they failed in doing that, only fools will keep on shouting foul while he has nothing to prove it.

Word.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
dewize01: you are truly ox food

demumu1 suits you more

Demdem:

Much more daft than what i ever envisaged. Ok, since u enjoy the "IF" word, let play with it a little bit.
If buhari was arrested (having alleged that he is their main sponsor), the killers would probably have little or no funds to work with thereby stiffening them and saving more lives. what about that? isnt that a possibility?
Going by ur logic also, its fair to say that Soyinka that represented evil MEND in their discussions with yaradua wasnt just a sympatizer but also a sponsor of MEND killers.

Get this to ur skull, Nothing can ever justify the deliberate killing of the innocent let alone any satanic strategy. Infact, its better for the guilty to be left alone than to allow the death of a single innocent.

Again i say, U ARE DUMB.

Are you just plain stupid or is the English language such a complexity that I will say one thing and you will give it another interpretation?

Does it take rocket science intelligence for you to understand that birds of the same feather flocks together? How dare you compare MEND with Boko Haram?

Did mend bomb any place of worship? were they attacking innocent citizens or oil installations. whats your BH grievances? that Buhari must be the president at all cost? Then you block brain tells you to also compare Soyinka with buhari. An intellectual icon with a military opportunist. a world renown scholar and sectional, religious bigot. when it come to stupidity, i admit you are in world of your own!

have you ever heard Soyinka calling Christians to vote for only Christians or giving a sermon on dogs and baboon or instigating lawlessness or crying because he is being rejected?

Don't give that line about killing innocent...bla bla as if you or buhari cared.

dear olodo, my point is that buhari and his co travelers will one day be surely brought to book and they must account for their heinous crime at madalla, at UN house, at churches in kd, kano, kogi, zaria, gombe etc. No guise of 'mediator' or 'amnesty' or 'negotiation' can wish that away. And dont delude your self with ''why wasnt he arrested'' stuff. The law of karma has a long arm.

Take or leave it - what ever strategy that has brought your BH gang to its knee begging is sure, result oriented.

Block Head, how can all these pass through your thick skull!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

demumu1 suits you more

grin grin grin grin where is my popcorn!!! grin grin grin grin Chei!!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Are you just plain stupid or is the English language such a complexity that I will say one thing and you will give it another interpretation?

Fool then u come clean and plain and let the whole world knows the hater u are.

Does it take rocket science intelligence for you to understand that birds of the same feather flocks together? How dare you compare MEND with Boko Haram?

And why cant they be compared? MEND killed in tens, Evil Boko in Hundreds. Bottom line, both groups comprised criminals and killers that has killed the innocent either deliberately or otherwise as a result of their illegal activities.

Did mend bomb any place of worship? were they attacking innocent citizens or oil installations. whats your BH grievances?

Nop, the moduli operandi and aim of both killer groups differs. While one was blowing pipelines and kidnapping, the other bombing worship places. At the end of the day, the common ground for both is Innocent lives were lost. One is obviously deadlier than the other but that doesnt make the less deadlier clean.

that Buhari must be the president at all cost?

And who says that? Did Buhari himself said such? So in ur dumb state, because he decides to contest for the presidency for whatever number of times he feels like, it automatically means he must. Again i state, u are dumb.

Then you block brain tells you to also compare Soyinka with buhari. An intellectual icon with a military opportunist. a world renown scholar and sectional, religious bigot. when it come to stupidity, i admit you are in world of your own!

Fool, at the end of the day. if u have anything to nail him for life, present it to the security agents and let him rot in jail for all i care. Soyinka stood for killer MEND, so why wouldnt a man that even his enemies dont have anything against stand for evil Boko? why cant it be compared? U are fast becoming an hypocrite grin

have you ever heard Soyinka calling Christians to vote for only Christians or giving a sermon on dogs and baboon or instigating lawlessness or crying because he is being rejected?

But i have heard Soyinka justifying the need to introduce fraternities in higher institutions, he also stood by killer MEND. Besides i dont even think he believe in God. Why should i hold all these against him when he has not in anyway breach the laws of the land. The bottom line is both are humans and not God. They are prone to mistakes. Dogs and baboon speech was a warning IMO and not instigating lawlessness. if so i expect at least the security agents to at least caution him. Was that done?
Fool, again the General hasnt broken any law.

Don't give that line about killing innocent...bla bla as if you or buhari cared.

Ok, so its u that regard the killing of hundreds as strategic for the Retardeen that care. What a joke u are.

dear olodo, my point is that buhari and his co travelers will one day be surely brought to book and they must account for their heinous crime at madalla, at UN house, at churches in kd, kano, kogi, zaria, gombe etc. No guise of 'mediator' or 'amnesty' or 'negotiation' can wish that away. And dont delude your self with ''why wasnt he arrested'' stuff. The law of karma has a long arm.

I wonder if truly Buhari is behind this, why the government has not deem it fit to bring him to book but instead allow the list of these atrocities to continue to grow while Buhari lives comfortably in daura leaving counless innocent to Die in vain.
Its either the govt itself is an accomplice to this or they are incompetent or u are simply wallowing in a fools paradise known for deception.

Take or leave it - what ever strategy that has brought your BH gang to its knee begging is sure, result oriented.

Evil Boko must be crushed but its a pity that none of ur loved ones wasnt numbered as among the causalities as a result of this satanic strategy, up opinion would have been hot cake by now grin grin grin Blood sucker.

Block Head, how can all these pass through your thick skull!!!!!!

Airhead, again u have proven to all and sundry that u are simply empty.

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nkonadi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
If em gv d Modafokas watin dem Need, Shey dm go provide d ppl dm Kill?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

Maybe repetition will do your 'gongo' brain some good:

I will take the pain to enlighten you, though your case is beyond redemption. arresting the mugu would have been playing into his hand, dignifying him, make him look like a hero been persecuted. the more strategic option is to ignore the jihadist, cut off his finance source and flush out his foot soldiers and boy! see the result of this strategy - amazing!

-one kaka is behind bars and the other qaqa is roasting in hell
-2 bamas are cooling their heels in torture camps.
-2 senators facing the wrath of the law
-hundreds of their sucide bombers have been eliminated in damaturu, maiduguri, yobe and postiskum.

Now what has all these translate to: the sect is on its knees, begging
- their conditions have changed-
*they dont want GEJ to accept islam any longer
*they dont want to islamize nigeria any longer
*They are now ready to disobey quaranic injunctions that barred them from negociating with 'infidels'

Now that is what is called STRATEGIC

....and the mumu of the year award goes to......DEMDEM. last year i told you that like you name implied, you are just one of 'dem' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nkonadi: If em gv d Modafokas watin dem Need, Shey dm go provide d ppl dm Kill?

I beg help me ask 'dem' (sorry,demdem)
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

[s]Maybe repetition will do your 'gongo' brain some good:

I will take the pain to enlighten you, though your case is beyond redemption. arresting the mugu would have been playing into his hand, dignifying him, make him look like a hero been persecuted. the more strategic option is to ignore the jihadist, cut off his finance source and flush out his foot soldiers and boy! see the result of this strategy - amazing!

-one kaka is behind bars and the other qaqa is roasting in hell
-2 bamas are cooling their heels in torture camps.
-2 senators facing the wrath of the law
-hundreds of their sucide bombers have been eliminated in damaturu, maiduguri, yobe and postiskum.

Now what has all these translate to: the sect is on its knees, begging
- their conditions have changed-
*they dont want GEJ to accept islam any longer
*they dont want to islamize nigeria any longer
*They are now ready to disobey quaranic injunctions that barred them from negociating with 'infidels'

Now that is what is called STRATEGIC

....and the mumu of the year award goes to......DEMDEM. last year i told you that like you name implied, you are just one of 'dem' grin grin[/s]

Again u deserve the same comment i gave for the crap u wrote. Why was the main source not cut off from the onset if true? What kind of strategy will encourage getting rid of a bad tree by first pruning the branches while the root that is very well accessible is left to continue to grow. Only the foolish like ur kind will advocate for such.

Demdem:

Complete Crap. Zero sense.
God Forbid, I wonder what ur position would have been if any of ur loved ones (if married - ur wife) was a casualty from the evil Boko suicide bombing. I hope ur position will remain. angry angry

The moment the world knew that Osama was behind 9-11, the hunt for him began. U are saying the govt knows Buhari's complicity and yet let him alone strategically. What a very useless and hopless govt then.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by UncleJJ(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
You all are hypocrites even so called educated christians are calling for mor bloodshed.

We shud all thank God, that boko haram has accepted defeat and is bowing out in the least bloody way.

Finally, they give up and ur shouting more blood. Dont frgt when the Gods want to kill a dog they first take away its sense of smell.

Many families christian and muslim and pagans where living contentedly in maiduguri, some of them made their first millions in that town, married and even had children in maiduguri.

Many have died, so other men can become kings. Wether our president is an aboki or nyamiri or orobi or musliM or christian....it will never change tje fact that he is the president of this multi cultural and religious nation.

A man without wisdom and tolerance can never wield nigeria.

A decision must be made by the presidency and by God...it never be hausa , ibo, yoruba , muslim or christian but NIGeriaN.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

I beg help me ask 'dem' (sorry,demdem)

Dumb, check out my position from another thread and understand my position better.

Demdem: Am never in support of talking with criminals or killers but i wont be surprise if the Govt toll this line. They are basically following a pattern here.
As it was done for Evil MEND, so will it be done for Evil BOKO.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by jaybee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
chosen04:
Members of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad also known as Boko Haram have said they are now willing to seize fire and stop all atrocities being perpetrated by their group and work against other existing groups if the State and Federal Government will truly heed to their demands.

The acclaimed spokesman of the group, Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the second-in-command (Amir) to their leader Imam Abubakar Shekau revealed this in a tele-conference with journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday stating that if the state and the federal government want the group to seize fire completely, then former Borno state governo,r Ali Modu Sheriff must be arrested and prosecuted according to the law of the land.

He also said that apart from the arrest of Senator Ali Sheriff, government should compensate the group and rebuild their places of worship which were destroyed during 2009 uprising.

Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society to create room for a fruitful dialogue with the Federal Government.

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/we-will-seize-fire-government-arrests-sheriff-compensate-us-boko-haram/

That's how it works when a government can not crush a rebellious insurgency by disgruntled element. they will call for negotiations when they have done their worst, and can not continue or move over, and they have nowhere to fall back to. they now call for negotiations to safe their face.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Dumb, check out my position from another thread and understand my position better.

You are confused, dumb yash. Take your pills and stop contradicting yourself
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

You are confused, dumb yash. Take your pills and stop contradicting yourself

Fool, then highlight to all my contradictions. I think its u that has issues with comprehension grin grin and ur hatred for a single man has blocked ur sense of reasoning.
U need to be examined. Check in.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Jamisco: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
these bk people are lying, if they are fighting for the cause of Allah why seeking for dialogue?

i think they want to regroup and reenforce themselves, now that they didn't demand for the imposition of sharia law or our dear president gej to convert to islam.

gooooosa to the military for showing them peppe, continue until they are no more

Christians prayers are workina
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lukkie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
karl max: They actaully called BUHARI as one of their Negotiators is it not clear now that buhari and all those mentioned as negotiators are their sponsor.

This is just sentiments. The terrorists only want a neutral person, that's why they chose Buhari. If they had chosen Wole Soyinka would you say he's a sponsor too?

The politicians that have been traced to BH are all PDP members, & if the govt has any proof against Buhari let them bring it forward, we'll gladly condemn him. However I want him to reject the mediator role. Govt too should ignore BH.

When you give a mouse a cookie, it asks for a cup of milk
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by brainyamos: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
omicron: Not cease fire

.....Ceasefire shocked
Editing the editor... Good job!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.