Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates (6127 Views)

Turkur Buratai Visits Obiano - Photos / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by MrGlobe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
we need soludo in 2014 pass the word, tell your friends to tell their friends.
Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by igboboy1(m): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
we need soludo in 2014 pass the word, tell your friends to tell their friends.

O.L.A.M (Ochi Atogbuo La M)

you must be a jocker...Soludo is a joke , Ngige a rascal, Uba is an Anuofia...

You Anambra people need a visionary. Cos Ndigbo will only get it right when Anambra gets it right.....

Anambra needs an authenthic Nwa'Afor period.
Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2012
igbo boy:

You Anambra people need a visionary. Cos Ndigbo will only get it right when Anambra gets it right.....

Guy Soludo is not a joke; He is the only Nigerian that has had a positive economic relevance in the last 20 years or more. Something positive we could all feel and see, and coming from an almost mirage economic twisting. And we happen to have him in Anambra. Anambra's biggest challenge now is not pulling its rightful economic weight. But I must admit that Soludo's political Independence has not been tested. Dora is nice too, but her best is not the economy. Ngige scares the hell out of me with his choice of parties and future political implication, He sometimes fights the unnecessary wars. He needs to choose his fight and become more flexible, I do not think he has fully recovered from the psychological state induced by OBJs campaign on his tenure. He is also spending his abundant goodwill currency wastefully, I sincerely do not understand what he is trying to build and where that will lead him and us. Stella is one politician close to my heart, she understands this country in a way that Dora refused to see. I think she should keep doing it at the Federal Government, she will do well as the minister of petroleum resources in GEJ's second term. Mr Andy Uba should lend his political proficiency in building and presenting the Eastern at the Federal level. His experience, abilities and influence can ensure that the like of goofing up displayed by Nnaji recently does not happen. I would prefer him as a vice president when ever Igbos do not have a good shot at presidency, not a governor, he will make a bad governor. the rest are influential charlatans. .

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by igboboy1(m): 3:19am On Nov 04, 2012
KenGali:

Guy Soludo is not a joke; He is the only Nigerian that has had a positive economic relevance in the last 20 years or more. Something positive we could all feel and see, and coming from an almost mirage economic twisting. And we happen to have him in Anambra. Anambra's biggest challenge now is not pulling its rightful economic weight. But I must admit that Soludo's political Independence has not been tested. Dora is nice too, but her best is not the economy. Ngige scares the hell out of me with his choice of parties and future political implication, He sometimes fights the unnecessary wars. He needs to choose his fight and become more flexible, I do not think he has fully recovered from the psychological state induced by OBJs campaign on his tenure. He is also spending his abundant goodwill currency wastefully, I sincerely do not understand what he is trying to build and where that will lead him and us. Stella is one politician close to my heart, she understands this country in a way that Dora refused to see. I think she should keep doing it at the Federal Government, she will do well as the minister of petroleum resources in GEJ's second term. Mr Andy Uba should lend his political proficiency in building and presenting the Eastern at the Federal level. His experience, abilities and influence can ensure that the like of goofing up displayed by Nnaji recently does not happen. I would prefer him as a vice president when ever Igbos do not have a good shot at presidency, not a governor, he will make a bad governor. the rest are influential charlatans. .

Guy Soludo has the tendency of displaying efulefu syndrome. He romances with those abokis too much that i cant trust his independence.

Anambra needs an Igbo hardcore that will unite igbos....

Cos Igbo nation cant move forward if Anambra doesn't get it right...
Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by Cuche: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yes I could not agree more. For Peter Obi, being the Governor of Anambra for the past 7 years has been so rewarding especially for his pocket. Apart from being the smartest of the Governors he has also mastered the tricks of deception and sweet talking. He also knows that the easiest way to steal and not be followed by financial crime watchdogs is to befriend the presidency. Another smart move is to regularly decorate the accounts of Bishops and traditional rulers who ordinarily should ask questions on Why Anambra State has received over 900 billion from Federation account as revenue including Local Government funds. Grants from Foreign Donors and revenue generated from industrial areas of Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Obosi including his neck-breaking taxation and charges on Land C of O is a story for another day.
Now tell me of the projects he has embarked on that justifies the amount of money that he has at his disposal. Mind you he refused to pay minimum wage to workers, Anambra workers are the least paid in the federation. Medical doctors on internship in the State hospital gets roughly N99,000 monthly compared with N175,000 paid by poorer states which even employ more.
He has continued to claim there is no money whereas his private investment says otherwise. He now owns undisclosed stakes in certain Motor factory at Nnewi, a certain brewery at Onitsha and P/h, and more embarrassing a good stake at an oil facility somewhere in Anambra East/West.
For Mr Peter Obi Okwute Ndi Igbo, any of Ngige, Andy Uba, Soludo, and a few others is not qualified to lead the state simply because these have the will and expertise to hurriedly transform Anambra. He fears that any of these men will definitely expose his failure to bring transformation that is commensurate with the revenue received during his no "money " uneventful tenure.
His no money stance was recently brought to fore as he failed to rehabilitate his people who were "deported" from Lagos State. Other states quietly welcomed and rehabilitated their people but he chose to fan embers of rancor.
He now decides to impose himself further in all local government areas through a belated local government election.
Soon an era of DECEIT and Monumental molestation of Anambra comes to an end. And Goodbye from Anambra as the saying goes may as well be goodbye from 8 years of deceit and devil- inspired smartness.
Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by Cuche: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
igbo boy:

Your Nwafor is not popular and if he comes with the blessings or sponsorship of Obi that makes it the worse for him. He should try and distance himself from Peter and see how it goes because Peter is not a brand.
Re: PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates by bashydemy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
tripleaa: Akachukwu Nwankpa should have it. His love and work 4 the people of Anambra can only be compared to the love of Ojukwu to the igbos. His foundation have embarked on a massive reconstruction and rehabilitation of flood victims in anambra. He is young and energetic. His love for young people is massive.
Are you talking about the same ojukwu that left the ibos and run to Ivory Coast when he is feeling the heat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Nationwide Blackout: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.