Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122137 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2012
FOREXMART: Hello house. Seems to be a slow and boring start this monday. Anyways we'll see how it plays out.

As usual most Mondays are dull undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zig2ryme04: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2012
get free 10$ from insta forex to trade and withdraw the profit without any restriction. this is how to go about it;

click the link to get the 10$ bonus.
https://secure.instaforex.com/ActivateSBN.aspx?partner=5177887

open a new account under the first box and fill in the new account number and password. in the ''page in social network'' input: http://www.facebook.com/username the username should be your facebook username e.g http://www.facebook.com/zig2ryme04 then click send.
happy trading!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2012
Eawealth:

I feel so much for you man. After reading some of your past post, something tells me you are hurt by:
1. Your borrowed capital and this is causing you severe distraction or tension coupled with your last involvement with Nelsonmo. Do not trade with borrowed capital. Also, you have to forget all your previous losses in this business be it thousands or hundreds of dollars. I remember Rozay or so telling you to leave trading and concentrate or learning. But unfortunately in this case, you were caught in DARK SIDE OF FOREX GAP and that is why I am attracted to post.

the bolded part is correct, u need to put mind away from previous losses first
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Hope someone is taking good advantage of the gap on JPY pairs....?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2012
EJ trying to close the gap,
The Mods moved my system thread to the advert section, grin
any way that is just a distraction, will continue what i know best here grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2012
efe22: Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.

i never expected to hear this from you, sorry for the loss, if i had this opportunity of such massive resources and a thread like this 4 years ago when i learnt FX, i wonder my level by now,
, i bet you still dont keep a trading journal as i told you on phone,
i told you 4H is best on EJ and since you cant wait for 4H signals and want to trade 1H, target 20 pips or max of 30 1H trades, cause the smaller the timeframe the smaller your TP has to be, you cant be a 1Minute trader, and target 100 pips TP. cos your not a swing trader undecided and here the 1 HR sell signal on Friday went into profit, of 40 pips, and the one happening is already 20 pips up,
so you supposed to have closed 30 pips on friday and be running 20 pips in profit now, on the 1Hr trades
My conclusion - ( is that Stick to instructions, all the people i personally know who go nowhere in this biz dont stick to common instructions)
if you cant, FX might turn to bitter leaf for you shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2012
endfx1:

My EJ trade i left open since Friday nailed +100pips am out EJ [b]may likely fill gap before going back up[/b]...

Hmmmmmmm...JPY though triggered late coz wasn't to sure the gap will fill but after the break of a level Gbam..!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zig2ryme04: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2012
efe22: Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.

it was due to the election that happened in Japan, the opposition won the election.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2012
I know that most of use traders here are technical traders. But lets always keep tab on any fundamental news that can affect our trade. @ efe, just learn from what happened. You will surely get back all you have lost. Whats your broker name sef?
zig2ryme04:

it was due to the election that happened in Japan, the opposition won the election.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
People of the house how low is EJ going b4 it continues it normal bullish run?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Eawealth:

I feel so much for you man. After reading some of your past post, something tells me you are hurt by:
1. Your borrowed capital and this is causing you severe distraction or tension coupled with your last involvement with Nelsonmo. Do not trade with borrowed capital. Also, you have to forget all your previous losses in this business be it thousands or hundreds of dollars. I remember Rozay or so telling you to leave trading and concentrate or learning. But unfortunately in this case, you were caught in DARK SIDE OF FOREX GAP and that is why I am attracted to post.

2. Your broker was another factor that help triggered the loss of your account. Omaojo1 was 100% right there. A good broker does not allow his client account falls below 40% margin whether SL or not. We learn everyday and am convince GAP will not cause you pain again. I have experience all these tough times before and I know how it hurt. In as much as this is not a charity or philanthropical organisation, Efe22 is a good member of this thread and let us as traders see how we can be of help to him. It is well with you.

ADDITIONALLY, trying to make quick pips under this circumstance in the remaining days of the year will not do you good.

What else can I say, you ve said it all...am short of words now. Broker is FBS.COM. Honestly I still find it difficult to believe what happened. Thank you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
efe22:

What else can I say, you ve said it all...am short of words now. Broker is FBS.COM. Honestly I still find it difficult to believe what happened. Thank you all.

sorry Efe...it always painful to loose money in forex especially when you ve not started making money ...but pls always use good money mangement for ur trade..even if it goes against you wt 200pips you can still ve part of your account...and consider that rozayx advice .....target only like 25 pips on 1 hr time frame...it s well!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
nothing from me till now cos I haven't placed any trade till now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Looking short on EURJPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Eurusd buy. Is it safe?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Eurusd buy. Is it safe?
wouldnt ouvh that if i were you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Alright. Thanks.
FOREXMART:
wouldnt ouvh that if i were you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by amuukwu1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2012

Dude, that's a sorry case. Since you said your account is wiped, I'd suggest you try this broker. (lh-broker.com) they offer $100 non-deposit account. Trade with with them until you build enough capital to trade with your preferred broker. Someone once suggested them here too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
on point but place your SL @ 1.3140 or alternatively have a sell stop below 1.3140
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Alright. Thanks.

If you dont mind monitoring your trade into the night you could take the buy position by 5pm if your trading system still tells you to buy by then. But personally I wont touch it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by kol8701: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
I just want to put this here to motivate some of us, look at FX as a long term business plan. Forex is not that difficult at all, but not simple.

Find a system that soothes you, trade it for a while on demo to know how it works inside and outside, then move to live trading and follow your system, don't trade too much lotz size coz it might get you emotional and you'll stop following your simple rules, meaning you're going to get burnt sooner or later.

In short, if you enter into any trade and your heart start beating very fast, then you need to reduce your risk exposure(lot size). Have a plan in place and trade your plan.

Check out the attached file.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Profit taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Profit taken
lol did you go for 10 pips? Not bad oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
zig2ryme04: get free 10$ from insta forex to trade and withdraw the profit without any restriction. this is how to go about it;

click the link to get the 10$ bonus.
https://secure.instaforex.com/ActivateSBN.aspx?partner=5177887

open a new account under the first box and fill in the new account number and password. in the ''page in social network'' input: http://www.facebook.com/username the username should be your facebook username e.g http://www.facebook.com/zig2ryme04 then click send.
happy trading!
i have registered,but its still showing $0,when will the money appear in account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zig2ryme04: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
LaconicINC: i have registered,but its still showing $0,when will the money appear in account

try to join their group on facebook and after they confirm u,then your account will be credited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
This may be beginning of jpy strength. And usd weakness. Jpy was weak for weeks because of the sentiments attached to the japanese election. Now it came out as expected, so i see jpy strengthening.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
zig2ryme04:

try to join their group on facebook and after they confirm u,then your account will be credited.
i have join the group on facebook before now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Seems like market will be bearish for today EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Mcleo007(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Nice thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2012
undecided I no fit shout. To blow acct before the end of the year. Gush I no pray am for my enemy. I tot we were safe for the rest of the year after the last NFP. Well this just goes to show us how unpredictable forex is. Still in my EJ long. It has finally picked up. After 2days. grin I don talk am b4 reduce ur lot size u this man.(To me)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.