Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121515 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Buy EU now.... 1st TP 1.3242 2nd TP 1.3280. SL should be around 1.3180/1.3160
F@YOR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
FOLLOW ME ENJOY GOLD MONEY SELL @ 1669.00 Target 500 pips stoploss 300 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello Friends,

In the same spirit of sharing, cooperating and evaluating various strategies already shown by by Rozay5, Endfx, Surveycash, onlineresource and host of others, I hope to share some of my trading systems as soon as I am done with extensive and rigorous testings in all market conditions especially the response in a trend that the end may throw traders into confusion. I hereto, attach one of such systems that I am still reviewing.

Signals given today in EU, GU, USDCHF, GBPJPY, EURAUD-all hit the TP.
Signals on EURJPY,EURGBP failed to activate
Signal on AUDUSD yet to trigger.

I attach that of EU for your perusal. Please, I need more time to test and ascertain behaviour in certain trading conditions.

Note that Signals generated are not based on any time frame. It stands for the duration of a full day trading.

More explanations later.I want a position where traders and would-be traders will find it more comfortable engaging in this business.

Let us keep our fingers crossed.

Thank u all.

Prescia

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Below is the chart of GU Signal

TP already hit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
saudatu:

@foxeprophet, I think u are too ash on him. He's a little boy that needs to be guided. Learning FX at his tender age I don't see it barrier insofar he did not neglect his formal education.

Forex Prophet gave the lad the best advice ever.Let him face his studies. There's time for everything. Besides how does he intend to be funding his account? Forex can be a distraction depending on the individual.I see nothing wrong with the advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Check the new EU Signal just generated now. Please, since we are still testing, Trade this signal with your demo account first.

Any time I am available, I promise to post the signals so that we can all test them together until we decide to share it if it is sustainable. In the interim, it has not shown failure although I am not very comfortable with the SL positions. However,your discretion is better in that regard.

Signal countered by Price action. Trade to be closed as Price closed above the signal line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
We r progressing n can only do better, good calls, where u dey my Naija mama and boss.I am looking at eu at 1.3271 tomorrow then gu return of 1.63xx, trade with kia.Good night rest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by swiftz(f): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kirinwa:

Forex Prophet gave the lad the best advice ever.Let him face his studies. There's time for everything. Besides how does he intend to be funding his account? Forex can be a distraction depending on the individual.I see nothing wrong with the advice.

It's all about time management.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
USDCHF Signal (A buy Signal) [b]Please, only on demo account for now[/b]

White line is entry

Tick Green Line is the TP 1

Light Green line is the TP 2

Signal countered by PA as price closed below the signal line. Trade to be closed as Price closes below the signal line. Working on a filter to confirm the signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Kirinwa: FOLLOW ME ENJOY GOLD MONEY SELL @ 1669.00 Target 500 pips stoploss 300 pips

While acknowledging that we can read various meaning to certain issues, there are issues that are standard and not debatable in some spheres. one of such is the issue of what a pip or pipette is. You have been adamant in accepting corrections from forum members and have continued calling pipettes pips with reckless abandon.

While this does not affect the health of your account balance, you never don't know where this brazen display of ignorance will burst your bubble; imagine hanging out with fellow traders or even meeting people you want to do deals with and you fail in this weak area of forex knowledge.

For the umpteenth time mate, calling pipettes pips is wrong irrespective of the digit quotation of your broker (four or five).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 2:47am On Dec 19, 2012
jamace: This is the time to test the patience of traders. If you can not be patient to wait for the next direction of trend, then, you may consider going back to build up your PQ (Patience Quotient). grin grin You need a very high PQ to survive the market. cheesy

PQ? I like the sound of that!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm done trading for d year. A good trader knows when to suspend trading.
I'm waiting for the account statement too! I dare you to keep to your promise! Na you make the promise so no fight/beef intended oh.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 4:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Rich4god: Buy EU now.... 1st TP 1.3242 2nd TP 1.3280. SL should be around 1.3180/1.3160
F@YOR
1st TP hit... Waiting for the 2nd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Manweysabi: Rosayx5, can u explain this?

AUDUSD is not among my recommended pairs, my trade there, was on a 1HR chart and i had a 100$ target of just 10 pips smiley
now look at how neat EJ is , 500 pips and still running, from our last buy signal grin
so if your a mad swing trader my system is yours - welcome to my hood grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2012
presciainter:
Below is the chart of GU Signal

TP already hit

please can you attach ur weekly pivot point indicator here, i'm in need of it. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by sympathy55(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2012
rozayx5:

AUDUSD is not among my recommended pairs, my trade there, was on a 1HR chart and i had a 100$ target of just 10 pips smiley
now look at how neat EJ is , 500 pips and still running, from our last buy signal grin
so if your a mad swing trader my system is yours - welcome to my hood grin
thanks man i love your system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Kirinwa: FOLLOW ME ENJOY GOLD MONEY SELL @ 1669.00 Target 500 pips stoploss 300 pips
You sold near a critical support level of 1672.48, you could have waited for price to close below that level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2012
swiftz:

It's all about time management.

You dey avoid me ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2012
apology accepted.......you said you hav been demo trading in the cafe shocked.....first thing first......pls try and get a personal laptop or desktop and a modem for internet connection.....then contact any successful forex trader close to your location to MENTOR you.....i repeat TO MENTOR YOU. Dont be a victim of 2 to 3 days seminar........cos the truth is you hav some journey to make b4 you bcome a trader.......and it is possible to succeed. to
youngmega:

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for replying to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mail..H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ been demo trading for six month but due to cafe i used i still do not understand better .and also ,A̶̲̥̅♏ done with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ waec..so i decided to focus on forex trading b4 entering school .. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dream is to learn forex b4 entering school ..Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for ur advice really appreciate..sowi for using the word 'GUYS' ,A̶̲̥̅♏ sowi for Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. ..and i don't think learning FOREx @ the age of 16 is a Bad thing..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2012
LaconicINC: that's my broker,i got their 100% deposit bonus,they are very professional i must say

i use them too, very nice brooker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2012
omaojo1:

While acknowledging that we can read various meaning to certain issues, there are issues that are standard and not debatable in some spheres. one of such is the issue of what a pip or pipette is. You have been adamant in accepting corrections from forum members and have continued calling pipettes pips with reckless abandon.

While this does not affect the health of your account balance, you never don't know where this brazen display of ignorance will burst your bubble; imagine hanging out with fellow traders or even meeting people you want to do deals with and you fail in this weak area of forex knowledge.

For the umpteenth time mate, calling pipettes pips is wrong irrespective of the digit quotation of your broker (four or five).

i think ignorance is a disease,why call pipettes pips?who you dey deceive?@Kirinwa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
My interest is to buy usdjpy gbpjpy eurjpy. Which one i go choose now. Am going for usdjpy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2012
fxbomovi: My interest is to buy usdjpy gbpjpy eurjpy. Which one i go choose now. Am going for usdjpy.
Use your indicator to decide. The pair which displays the BEST CLEAR TREND by your indicator should be taken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2012
fxbomovi: My interest is to buy usdjpy gbpjpy eurjpy. Which one i go choose now. Am going for usdjpy.

Go for Ej or Gj as the dollar is plagued with the fiscal cliff bruhaha. Check it, the two of them have so far done well against the yen than the dollar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks jam and oma for your contributions. I spread my risk between gj and uj. Now waiting tp to hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2012
endfx1:

Seconded....actually wanted to remind Oga too shocked

Itz obvious u are yet to get over my saying that u look like a job seeker. Truth is rozay has shown himself to be quite mature by rising above d joke which is why he has my full respect. I think u shld do same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2012
dboy365:
I'm waiting for the account statement too! I dare you to keep to your promise! Na you make the promise so no fight/beef intended oh.

Then I also dare u to post urs. Post ur live account statement and I'll post 4 diff live account statements.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by keni: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Then I also dare u to post urs. Post ur live account statement and I'll post 4 diff live account statements.

Dude stop all this excuse and post a statement, be a man of your word its not going to add or remove anything from anyone here u gush!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by yomexy2(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
keni:

Dude stop all this excuse and post a statement, be a man of your word its not going to add or remove anything from anyone here u gush!!!!!!
Guys pls let's allow sleeping dog lie. If he doesn't want to post it, fine. He has every right to change is mind. I just don't want another round of exhange of words here. Some of us may not comment often but we do follow this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
please lets try and stay focused
this is the end of the year, and this season is coming to an end soon, so i think we shud be pondering on how FX has affected our bank statements and not virtual account histories grin
but you will only get a reply if you target me directly grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
heheheheheheheheh, some people go just dey yarn trash because them manage buy 1hr for cyber cafe. when them manege make one successful call, them go begin they show themselfs

you are not intimidating any body, just keep to your words or forever remain quiet.

@naijababe, i see your pre-order for the other thread oooooooooo, we go wash am so??

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.