Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122127 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2012
Rich4god: Seems like market will be bearish for today EU.

If na joke make u stop am. embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2012
EURGBP trying to lock for a sell on 4HR shocked shocked shocked
Note that the price channel stop indy picked up the change in trend grin
the sell is yet to be confirmed shah cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5: EURGBP trying to lock for a sell on 4HR shocked shocked shocked
Note that the price channel stop indy picked up the change in trend grin
the sell is yet to be confirmed shah cool

what remains?...wating for close of candle and bbstop?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2012
fxdee:

what remains?...wating for close of candle and bbstop?

well, as i type this now, the candle has retraced above the line again,
so if the candle cannot close successfully below the line, a rejection can mean a further bullish run, this happens a lot on EJ.

the pic below shows some rejections on the line on EJ
EJ has closed the gap and continues its bullish run cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2012
My chart is screaming buy buy buy. I may be wrong though.
Rich4god: Seems like market will be bearish for today EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2012
efe22: Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.

If a 200pip move is enough to wipe u out then u have real money management issues and u must be greedy.
Sorry for ur loss but I always imprint it on mewbies to learn the intricacies of this game before playing it. Hope u have learned it is never enough to have a good strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

If a 200pip move is enough to wipe u out then u have real money management issues and u must be greedy.
Sorry for ur loss but I always imprint it on mewbies to learn the intricacies of this game before playing it. Hope u have learned it is never enough to have a good strategy.

I am lost for words, brother, i dont know what to say to him again, leaving trades over weekends, not considering the risk, timeframe, trade conditions, embarassed
its sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5:

I am lost for words, brother, i dont know what to say to him again, leaving trades over weekends, not considering the risk, timeframe, trade conditions, embarassed
its sad
pls is usdcad buy confirmed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2012
@efe22, sorry for ur loss. the thing i see is that you are using a small capital which can bring about greediness pls my advice to you is to look for something to do offline, and when you acquire enough capital u can then begin trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2012
osahonmk:
Better wait a few more candles
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2012
I want to thank you all for your comments. Like I said, never expected this urgly incidence if not for the election stuff coupled with my being oblivious to close the trade on Friday. The mess has further dragged me into debt. The sad part is that the guy that gave me the money is not ready to listen. To be honest with you, I was trying to grow the capital (am not greedy) give to the owner (not even profit) and source for my own capital. Because the time was short, I could no longer wait for Rozayx5 4H system and hence the history. Before this margin call, I drew out a plan to scalp Rozay system on 1H time frame which obviously is a safe haven. When I gave him a call, he said that I can target 20 to 25 pips which I heeded to start this Monday only for me to see wiped account on Sunday night. Well the damage has been done and painful lesson learnt. In as much as it hurts me, some persons will learn. Experience is nothing but the worst teacher because in most cases it is PAINS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012
looks like i will be goin on xmas holiday till nxt year grin grin grin grin cuz i no deyy understand market nowadays sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
osahonmk: looks like i will be goin on xmas holiday till nxt year grin grin grin grin cuz i no deyy understand market nowadays sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No be only u o grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2012
osahonmk:

well a bbstop breach will put an icing to the cake wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2012
osahonmk: looks like i will be goin on xmas holiday till nxt year grin grin grin grin cuz i no deyy understand market nowadays sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This is the time to test the patience of traders. If you can not be patient to wait for the next direction of trend, then, you may consider going back to build up your PQ (Patience Quotient). grin grin You need a very high PQ to survive the market. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2012

I'm done trading for d year. A good trader knows when to suspend trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2012
efe22: Experience is nothing but the worst teacher because in most cases it is PAINS

Experience is d best teacher cos d lesson stays wt u for life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5:

its sad

You've really tried for him and many others in here, I want to blv he has learned an essential lesson.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2012
jamace: This is the time to test the patience of traders. If you can not be patient to wait for the next direction of trend, then, you may consider going back to build up your PQ (Patience Quotient). grin grin You need a very high PQ to survive the market. cheesy

you rite bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2012
efe22: .

Go and get $100 free from this site:

http://www.commexfx.com/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01:

Go and get $100 free from this site:

http://www.commexfx.com/

pls elaborate on how to go about it. thank u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
saudatu:

pls elaborate on how to go about it. thank u.

I don't work with them, saw it on my FB page, just chat with their customer care if you do not know how to go about it, not into them yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by youngmega: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2012
hi guys ..pls am seriously in need of a forex coach or mentor ..cos i want to learn forex. am 16 and i reside in lagos .around ayobo side ..pls guys i would need your help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2012
have been off the market since last week, still not yet back as i was busy with some activities and travelled.
hope you are all good.
@rozayx5 , how are you doing today?...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=18pt]USDCAD hit a confluence level on the daily chart. More bears to come? 18th Dec 2012[/size]http://www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/2012/12/17/usdcad-hit-a-confluence-level-on-the-daily-chart-more-bears-to-come-18th-dec-2012/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello house.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
FOREXMART: Hello house.

waz up?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by antosco: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
It seems almost every boy in this forum is using rozayx5's trading system then it shows it is a very profitable system. I would try this system on a live account. But I was going to try it first on demo account.
rozayx5:

well a bbstop breach will put an icing to the cake wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Tonymilan(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
pls can anyone tell me how to get oil and silver chart.?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
onlineresource: have been off the market since last week, still not yet back as i was busy with some activities and travelled.
hope you are all good.
@rozayx5 , how are you doing today?...

fine. just been sleeping since morning. had a slight headache. am ok now . how your side now.
i think i got just 2 or 3 trades left for the year. before i close for this year.
this christmas means a lot to me. my first as a full time trader.
a time for reflection also.
next year us going to be very detailed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.