Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (33370 Views)

Picture Of Demon Watching Over Unborn Baby In An Ultrasound Scan / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Burger01(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2012
honeychild: So which is the male and which the female? I thot d male being xx swims faster but does not last as long while d female xy is slower but lasts longer. To have a boy, meet after ovulatn. D faster xx gets 2 d egg first and fertilises it. If u meet days before ovulatn d male xx would have died off leaving only d female xy. Please do correct me if I have gotten it all mixed up smiley.
Your assertion makes sense. My question is how many days can the fluid be deposited before ovulation for the xy chromosome to win the race for a male child?
Nice thread.
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by fuke(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2012
You will get more than enough materials here.

http://pickthesexofyourbaby.com/

I must add that the natural methods work and work well giving more tha95% accuracy.
It is science and not magic working on the attributes of the chromosome
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by kollybay4u: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2012
chrisj2000: if you want a male child, deposit the sperm two days before the middle of ovulation. i.e if the woman's menstrual cycle is 28 days, her peak fertile day is on the 14th day in her menstrual cycle. sperm needs to be deposited on the 12th and 13th day to produce a male baby. any deposit from 14th 15th and 16th day is more likely to be female.
Good but why OBAMA not having a male child? Or he dnt like male child. Pls only God knows everythings.
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by vitus619: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2012
For a male child, the man should lie on his left hand side and the woman on her right hand side during sex. This wil determine the male child. Do the opposite for the female child.
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Man51ut(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Well i read this thread with a horrified look on my face.

People who are claiming education are spewing such nonsense? Incapable of even reading the thread?

Some of the advice is good if the couple want to conceive. Ie checking ovulation cycles etc etc but useless in this thread where the aim is to determine your child's gender.

Everything else is in this thread is a load of BS.

What makes us male or female is the x or y chromosome contained in the spe rm cell nucleus, along with the fathers genetic information. Recent studies show x that there is no difference in these cells. Some swim fast, some swim slow, some are big, some are small. The these characteristics are not particular to any one gender.

In future if you don't know something google is a good resource instead of wallowing in your ignorance.

More info can be found here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440662/
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by vitality33: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
honeychild: So which is the male and which the female? I thot d male being xx swims faster but does not last as long while d female xy is slower but lasts longer. To have a boy, meet after ovulatn. D faster xx gets 2 d egg first and fertilises it. If u meet days before ovulatn d male xx would have died off leaving only d female xy. Please do correct me if I have gotten it all mixed up smiley.
xx is a female while xy is a male
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by toygod2: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
educative topic
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by yemjay: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2012
From experience, if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ want a male child meet on ur ovulation date which is 14 days after ur period or 16 days depending on ur nature. If its female child meet 2 or 3 days before ur ovulation. Becos xy chromosomes (male) is very fast to swim but can die easily while xx chromosomes (female) is slow but can last for like 3 days. So depending on d sex ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ want, just try it.
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by mkoabiola: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2012
yemjay: From experience, if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ want a male child meet on ur ovulation date which is 14 days after ur period or 16 days depending on ur nature. If its female child meet 2 or 3 days before ur ovulation. Becos xy chromosomes (male) is very fast to swim but can die easily while xx chromosomes (female) is slow but can last for like 3 days. So depending on d sex ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ want, just try it.
Hw do u knw a woman ovulation period?
Hw do u knw start to count ,is it 1st day afta her period or 1st day of d period?
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by yemjay: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
mko abiola:
Hw do u knw a woman ovulation period?
Hw do u knw start to count ,is it 1st day afta her period or 1st day of d period?
14 days from the first day of the period. Or 10 days after the period. I hope this helps.
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by nikkygal(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okay. . . undecided
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Man_51ut: Well i read this thread with a horrified look on my face.

People who are claiming education are spewing such nonsense? Incapable of even reading the thread?

Some of the advice is good if the couple want to conceive. Ie checking ovulation cycles etc etc but useless in this thread where the aim is to determine your child's gender.

Everything else is in this thread is a load of BS.

What makes us male or female is the x or y chromosome contained in the spe rm cell nucleus, along with the fathers genetic information. Recent studies show x that there is no difference in these cells. Some swim fast, some swim slow, some are big, some are small. The these characteristics are not particular to any one gender.

In future if you don't know something google is a good resource instead of wallowing in your ignorance.

More info can be found here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440662/

no sir,you're wrong.

The post below is correct. To others Please don't be confused. The post below is correct.

obi123: If you want a boy:
We know that the 'male' sperm cells, which carry a Y-chromosome, swim more quickly than the 'female' sperm cells, which carry an X-chromosome, but will die off faster as well, so you and your partner will have to be sure that you are as close to 100% certain that you ovulating, then you would have sex closer to that ovulation date.

This allows the faster swimming 'male' sperm to swim off to the waiting female egg and fertilize it before the slower swimming 'female' sperm reach their destination.

If you want a girl:
Well, it is really simple now that you see the pattern. If are planning for a girl then it is best to make love at least two days before you ovulate, as this will allow the faster swimming 'male' sperm to swim off, burn up their energy and die off, leaving the slower swimming ''female' sperm to arrive to a ripe and ready female egg that is still waiting to be fertilized.

Other factors to bear in mind:
Men should refrain from any kind of sexual activity for at least 2-4 weeks prior to the set date of your ovulation.

You could bathe your partners testicles in cool water, as a lower temperate is more appropriate for strong healthy sperm cells. Just also be aware not to make it too cold, as too cold a temperature may have the same effect as a high temperature.

Males should wear loose fitting boxers, as opposed to the traditional underwear for the reasons mentioned above.

carry go Timbros no dulling, let us know how u get on

http://www.pregnancy-calendars.net/determine_sex.aspx#.UJpGjlvdX6U
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Burger01:
Your assertion makes sense. My question is how many days can the fluid be deposited before ovulation for the xy chromosome to win the race for a male child?
Nice thread.
no he is wrong
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Lexity2: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
i tink an x-ray scaning wil go som xtnt to prov it
Re: How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
the male chromosome is xy,while the female is xx. the xy swims faster but doesn't last long .the xx swims slower but can last long.if you know the exact day of your ovulation and have sex that day you have more chance of having a baby boy.but if you have sex 2 or 3 days before ovulation, baby girl occurs.all the Same It's God that gives children, boy or girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos / Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.