Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? (4772 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have watched in amazement the open threats and boasting by supporters of the All Progressive Congress that they will capture Rivers state by deploying federal might in the forthcoming governorship rerun election. Specifically, supporters of the APC maintained that with Amaechi as minister of Niger Delta Affairs, will supervise the DSS, Police force and Military to ensure that Rivers electorates fall in line so as to pave way for them to rig the election in favor of the Rivers state rejected Hon Dakuku Peterside.

There is no smoke without fire. I believe that the position of these APC supporters is a reflection of the deliberate plan of Buhari and APC to put Rivers state in crises in their bid to impose an unpopular and rejected Peterside in Rivers state. As a proud Rivers indigen, though I am very disturbed by the position of APC, I am not in any way surprised. The position of APC is a confirmation of the undemocratic and unrepentant trait of President Muhammadu Buhari and his party APC which patriotic Nigerians have always cried against.

Buhari should be reminded that we are in a democracy, and we shall deploy every legitimate tool to resist every form of electoral hijacking and intimidation. Amaechi and Peterside should remember that the collective Will of Rivers state people will defeat their fraudulent manipulation. Treachery can never defeat the aspiration of Rivers people. The APC should be very much concerned with the unpopularity of their candidate even among the ever loving riverine people, and the non-existent of their party in Rivers state. They should set their sight on the impending defeat and humiliation that is guaranteed to greet them at the re-run poll.

I want to remind Buhari that DSS, Police and other security agencies are institutions of the State that must not be reduced to appendages of his party. I am not 'begging' Buhari and his crew not to deploy their devilish tactics on Rivers people. However, I want to assure them that they will meet the legitimate resistance of Rivers electorate. Nigerians should note that Buhari inherited a relatively peaceful Niger-Delta and Rivers state in particular. He must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order that may result due to his attempted hijacking of the collective will of Rivers people in the rerun elections.

Finally, the rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, and the forthcoming governorship elections in Bayelsa and Kogi states must be devoid of State manipulation. Let the people decide, except Buhari wants to make Nigeria to be ungovernable.

God sparing our lives, we shall meet at the polls.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by asEdeyHOT: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Another thread full of assumptions, conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated innuendos

Do you have any evidence for all these accusations you have made against the PMB and APC?

If you have any evidence, can you pass them to the relevant authorities or provide it on this forum or any social media outlet.

I know what the problem is, you are scared almost to the case of defecating on yourself, you can see the handwriting on the wall. All your political predictions have failed to occur.

You know that Rivers people will now honor the Gentleman arrangement that ensures that there is power-sharing between the vested interests in the state.

You know Wike will lose the elections and it scares you that the PDP you now belong to is imploding before your eyes

You are from Okrika, stop making noise online. Go and campaign for Wike in your village instead of writing nonsense on NL.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 4everisaac(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC & Boohary will fail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cc..

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 Chukwudi44 DebateNigeria and all patriots

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by DonXavi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
What A Country

Ruling in Lagos in favour of Ambode of (APC), the Tribunal affirmed that "non-use of card readers or its malfunction cannot invalidate an election because card readers are unknown to the 2010
electoral act and was possibly a mere administrative tool only."

Ruling in Rivers against Nyesom Wike of (PDP), the Tribunal used card readers as part of the judgement against the incumbent Governor and
ordered for a rerun.

Every good and sincere observer in the political terrain of Nigeria will realise that the way Buhari and his APC are going in attempting to subvert the will of the people in only the PDP won states does not augur well for our budding democracy. I foresee imminent danger if Buhari does not retrace his steps.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by sunny12345679: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
It most be notted that the government of president buhari inherited a very stable and peaceful niger delta, and assuch should be held responsible should any crises erupt. Cos I can smell despiration from the government. We are closely watching every of your steps. The wish of the people most preveal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by LordMecuzy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol 90days isn't far na.. Any party can win

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Another thread full of assumptions, conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated innuendos

Do you have any evidence for all these accusations you have made against the PMB and APC?

If you have any evidence, can you pass them to the relevant authorities or provide it on this forum or any social media outlet.

I know what the problem is, you are scared almost to the case of defecating on yourself, you can see the handwriting on the wall. All your political predictions have failed to occur.

You know that Rivers people will now honor the Gentleman arrangement that ensures that there is power-sharing between the vested interests in the state.

You know Wike will lose the elections and it scares you that the PDP you now belong to is imploding before your eyes

You are from Okrika, stop making noise online. Go and campaign for Wike in your village instead of writing nonsense on NL.
Are you threatened that the scheme of APC as propagated by APC is not what we fear? Wike and PDP does not need to campaign, even in the Riverine area and in Opobo where Peterside is from. We Riverine know our candidate. From Okrika to Bonny to Kalabari. There is no contest.

However, we are prepared to match the evil scheme of Buhari and APC with every legitimate means. Enough is enough

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by kossyablaze(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Firefire:
APC & Boohary will fail.
They will fail BIG TIME

LordMecuzy:
Lol 90days isn't far na.. Any party can win
PDP Sir!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by DropShot: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have watched in amazement the open threats and boasting by supporters of the All Progressive Congress that they will capture Rivers state by deploying federal might in the forthcoming governorship rerun election. Specifically, supporters of the APC maintained that with Amaechi as minister of Niger Delta Affairs, will supervise the DSS, Police force and Military to ensure that Rivers electorates fall in line so as to pave way for them to rig the election in favor of the Rivers state rejected Hon Dakuku Peterside.

There is no smoke without fire. I believe that the position of these APC supporters is a reflection of the deliberate plan of Buhari and APC to put Rivers state in crises in their bid to impose an unpopular and rejected Peterside in Rivers state. As a proud Rivers indigen, though I am very disturbed by the position of APC, I am not in any way surprised. The position of APC is a confirmation of the undemocratic and unrepentant trait of President Muhammadu Buhari and his party APC which patriotic Nigerians have always cried against.

Buhari should be reminded that we are in a democracy, and we will deploy every legitimate tool to resist every form of electoral hijacking and intimidation. Amaechi and Peterside should remember that the collective Will of Rivers state people will defeat their fraudulent manipulation. Treachery can never defeat the aspiration of Rivers people. The APC should be very much concerned with the unpopularity of their candidate even among the ever loving riverine people, and the non-existent of their party in Rivers state. They should set their sight on the impending defeat and humiliation that is guaranteed to greet them at the re-run poll.

I want to remind Buhari that DSS, Police and other security agencies are institutions of the State that must not be reduced to appendages of his party. I am not 'begging' Buhari and his crew not to deploy their devilish tactics on Rivers people. However, I want to assure them that they will meet the legitimate resistance of Rivers electorate. Nigerians should note that Buhari inherited a relatively peaceful Niger-Delta and Rivers state in particular. He must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order that may result due to his attempted hijacking of the collective will of Rivers people in the rerun elections.

Finally, the rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, and the forthcoming governorship elections in Bayelsa and Kogi states must be devoid of State manipulation. Let the people decide, except Buhari wants to make Nigeria to be ungovernable.

In your fooolish reasoning, apc can only win by rigging with state's security agencies while pdp who be baba for rigging are expected to win without rigging which they have been known for.
I no blame you, na the last loss still dey make you reason upside down.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari should be reminded that we are in a democracy, and we shall deploy every legitimate tool to resist every form of electoral hijacking and intimidation. Amaechi and Peterside should remember that the collective Will of Rivers state people will defeat their fraudulent manipulation. Treachery can never defeat the aspiration of Rivers people. The APC should be very much concerned with the unpopularity of their candidate even among the ever loving riverine people, and the non-existent of their party in Rivers state. They should set their sight on the impending defeat and humiliation that is guaranteed to greet them at the re-run poll.

in as much as I prefer APC to PDP I still have my sense of reasoning intact, I want a Nigeria free from any form of corruption and illegal norms, so I will be much happier if the mandate of the people is allowed to prevail.

I strongly believe no body will try to inflate the forth coming election. it must be free,fair and credible just advise ur PDP people not to try anything funny as they will be strongly resisted.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by donc26(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Shut up you fool if you dnt know what to say. Was Buhari the presdent when both local and international obsevers condemned the election n Rvers state? Our judicary would have been in a state of mockery if that shame called election was upheld. They did a fantastic job.kudos to them. Go and tell wike to prepare for a re run and stop wailing. Anu mpama

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
DropShot:

In your fooolish reasoning, apc can only win by rigging with state's security agencies while pdp who be bava for rigging are expected to qin without rigging which they have been known for.
I no blame you, na the last loss still dey make you reason upside down.
You will agree with me that APC is non-existing in Rivers state. You will also agree with me that APC's has no single goodwill in Rivers state and cannot win any election in the state irrespective of who the umpire is. Their only option is to resort to rigging using Security resources of the State. We shall not fold our arms to entertain this undemocratic attitude of Buhari and APC. We shall legitimately resist it.

As for Amaechi and Peterside, I know that they are determined to fight the will of Rivers state but will shall return them to the dust bin of history.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
kingsolex:

in as much as I prefer APC to PDP I still have my sense of reasoning intact, I want a Nigeria free from any form of corruption and illegal norms, so I will be much happier if the mandate of the people is allowed to prevail.

I strongly believe no body will try to inflate the forth coming election. it must be free,fair and credible just advise ur PDP people not to try anything funny as they will be strongly resisted.
Are you not aware that the DSS invaded Rivers tribunal and arrested the Resident Electoral Commissioner? Are you not aware of the moves of APC/DSS to intimidate witnesses and the arrest of PDP's witness? Are you not aware of the continuous boastings of APC? But we won't keep quiet neither shall we be cowed. Riverians will meet them at the polling booths.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Ewizard(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
if na abt rivers rerun.. wike go still win again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by forgiveness: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are APC supporters equivalent to APC, Buhari's government?

Or when did Apc supporters(nairaland) become the voice of the Apc buhari lead government?

Which Apc supporters are you reffering to?

Don't you think it's your insinuation?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
forgiveness:
Is APC supporters equivalent to APC, Buhari's government?

Or when did Apc supporters(nairaland) become the voice of the Apc buhari lead government?

Which Apc supporters are you reffering to?

Don't you think it's your insinuation?
It's not insinuation. We all know what APC is up to.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by forgiveness: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's not insinuation. We all know what APC is up to.

Ok na! Make una no just burn the country.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 175(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Every generation has to loose their virginity somehow! And i have to say mine lost her's when a slim majority voted APC and Buhari!

I Weed For Africa!
I Weed For Nigeria!!
Yes, I weed For PDP too!!!

gringringrin
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
this fool again. must your daily posting quota involve Sundays too?

make we rest na?

where PDP dey see money pay u sef?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by handie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Another wailing thread.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
forgiveness:

Ok na! Make una no just burn the country.
Nobody wants to burn down the country except APC

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by timidot(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
People tend to forget ameachi never won in rivers as an apc candidate infact 8years ago may b their name was acn.. Plss all dis rerun might just lead more of blood shed.. I pray Buhariand apc don't bring more prob for this govt alot of work and insecurity on ground..dey shouldn't compound their prob apc don't exist in rivers.. So I don't knw why d struggle sef.. Pdp is rivers..rivers is pdp..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
175:
Every generation has to loose their virginity somehow! And i have to say mine lost her's when a slim majority voted APC and Buhari!

I Weed For Africa!
I Weed For Nigeria!!
Yes, I weed For PDP too!!!

gringringrin
You and weed oooooo
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Dannyset(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hehehehehehehe!
Have you PDP people heard of "first to do no dey pain?"
Where were you people when your Hero GEJ hounded Amaechi with Police because he was voted the chairman of the Govnrs forum? Were you people also drunk when he almost killed Sanusi when he was to be crowned Emir? Or you were hallucinating when he tear gassed Tambuwal because he became the Speaker?
You lots are hypocrites that is about to taste from the cup of sour wine you gave to people when you were in power.
Oh! Your undemocratic and unrepentant GEJ also used the same Soldiers to even brutalised an old man just to make sure that PDP(Fayose), seize power from APC(Fayemi).
I won't forgive PMB if he didn't let you people drink from that same cup this time around.
Have seen Metuh's wailing and I can categorically say that PDP is serious wailing and am enjoying every bit of it.
Keep wailing too bro! I see your struggle.
Awon Broken Record!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Dannyset(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
timidot:
People tend to forget ameachi never won in rivers as an apc candidate infact 8years ago may b their name was acn.. Plss all dis rerun might just lead more of blood shed.. I pray Buhariand apc don't bring more prob for this govt alot of work and insecurity on ground..dey shouldn't compound their prob apc don't exist in rivers.. So I don't knw why d struggle sef.. Pdp is rivers..rivers is pdp..
Enh, oya wait for rerun na! Why wailing when ur very sure Rivers is PDP?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 175(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You and weed oooooo
Boss Lolz!
Weed = Weep.
gringringrin
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by aieromon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
It is my humble belief that the rerun elections in Rivers state will serve as the fine blueprint for subsequent elections around the country.

Let the contestants go and test their popularity at the polls. PDP has nothing to worry about if they are sure of their popularity. With the gentleman agreement between the riverine/upland regions, this will turn out to be a very interesting election to follow. The voters will surely decide the outcome.

The world is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE OLDEST AFRICAN PRESIDENTS: President Buhari's Position Will Shock You / Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 / New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.