Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Friend Needs An Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs An Advice. (882 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / A Friend Needs A Mature Guy For A Serious Relationship / My Friend Needs A Good BF. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs An Advice. by Justypeters: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
A friend just confind in me about what he is facing emotionally and needs an advice.He loves a girl who is working as a nurse after attending school of nursing.Ever since she started working she has been aspiring to further her education and hence writing Jamb every year.Fortunately,she got admission to study Nursing in one of the famous university.Studying nursing will take her five good years which he cannot afford to wait for again.He has tried talking sense into her that despite obtaining B.sc nursing she will still work in the hospital which she is already doing but she insisted.Right away my guy is due and want to settle down latest easter next year.please note! the guy in question is a graduate and knows the value of education.He needs a constructive advice ladies and gentlemen.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Justypeters: A friend just confind in me about what he is facing emotionally and needs an advice.He loves a girl who is working as a nurse after attending school of nursing.Ever since she started working she has been aspiring to further her education and hence writing Jamb every year.Fortunately,she got admission to study Nursing in one of the famous university.Studying nursing will take her five good years which he cannot afford to wait for again.He has tried talking sense into her that despite obtaining B.sc nursing she will still work in the hospital which she is already doing but she insisted.Right away my guy is due and want to settle down latest easter next year.please note! the guy in question is a graduate and knows the value of education.He needs a constructive advice ladies and gentlemen.

he shouldn't stop her from living her dreams. it would be selfish and she would have regrets later.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Justypeters: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yeah i told him that but i guess the problem now is that the guy is running out of time and patient.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Justypeters: Yeah i told him that but i guess the problem now is that the guy is running out of time and patient.[color=#000099][/color]

so just because HE is running out of time, she should give up her goal?
anyway, it'S your friend, you can give him a piece of advice but the decision is his and that of his girl. let them resolve it among themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by k2039: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have a feeling that friend is Justypeters(the OP himself).

My advise just look for someone else.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by jhydebaba(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tell ur friend he's on a long thing.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Justypeters: Yeah i told him that but i guess the problem now is that the guy is running out of time and patient.
Yeah... just like the patients @Federal Medical Centre...
Seriously, I think you mistook your friend's explanations for something else.. It is not expected of a graduate nurse from a school of nursing to write JAMB to gain admission into a university. Admission is easy and direct, and it takes only 4 years to get the B.N degree.

Moreso, you don't need to "beg" a woman to marry you.. who her you to hinder her dreams ? ¿
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Justypeters: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
@k2039 i am only seeking opinions to show him what people think about his situation ok.Just say what u feel about the topic.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by k2039: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Justypeters: @k2039 i am only seeking opinions to show him what people think about his situation ok.Just say what u feel about the topic.

I kind of already made myself clear,read my second sentence
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Smuthx(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
If na me, I wait for her to finish her nursing programme. if she is in love; even better.you can put an engagement ring on her finger.

Nurses are well payed in Nigeria despite their night shifts and all those things. She will be in money and it will probably reduce some of the financial burdens you will have. Allow her to do her nursing programme. she will love you more for it; support and be there for her.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by 2sexy(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2012
^ ^ that is silly to consider a woman's financial capacity for marriage.

OP if your friend is patient, he should wait for her but I would advice he does that with a back up plan because women are unpredictable; she may end up loving someone else.

It also seem the lady is young but your friend is over due, pathetic! He is probably in his late 30s I guess.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by fairygeh(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Smuthx: If na me, I wait for her to finish her nursing programme. if she is in love; even better.you can put an engagement ring on her finger.

Nurses are well payed in Nigeria despite their night shifts and all those things. She will be in money and it will probably reduce some of the financial burdens you will have. Allow her to do her nursing programme. she will love you more for it; support and be there for her.
. And if it were a lady that said this,All hell would be let loose,guess some guys are golddiggers afterall.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Justypeters: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2012
The guy is in his mid 30s while the girl is in late 20s.The young man is capable and well to do.I dont think he has anything to dig as par suggesting his a golddigger.
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Is there even anything wrong if they even get married now even while she's still running her program.
I have a lot of classmates dat got married..while still in school nah..
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
booqee: Is there even anything wrong if they even get married now even while she's still running her program.
I have a lot of classmates dat got married..while still in school nah..

very good question. why not do it that way?
Re: A Friend Needs An Advice. by Agybabe(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
As someone has rightly spoken; Marry her now and life would just go on!

(1) (Reply)

Would Your Parents Approve??? / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.