Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27017 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:

lol, this is where you have a problem then. You claim that atheism is not an ideology but religions are ideologies. What then is the basis for your comparison since you are not comparing one ideology against another, what exactly are you comparing?

There is no problem, you are just trying to create a straw man.

I am contrasting disbelief versus two certain beliefs (islam and christianity).

Is that hard for you to understand?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by MrAnony1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

There is no problem, you are just trying to create a straw man.

I am contrasting disbelief versus two certain beliefs (islam and christianity).

Is that hard for you to understand?
Lol, no I understand it quite well and it is nonsense. Accusing me of creating strawmen won't help you. Your op is devoid of sense.

You may as well say you are contrasting saltwater and freshwater vs no water. What exactly is the basis for the comparison?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: Hitler was a Christian , lol. Joke of the century.

I would like to know the religion of this Hitler that was celebrated by the catholic church and had the following quotes;
0]

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth!
was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

[Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922, countering a
political opponent, Count Lerchenfeld, who opposed antisemitism on
his personal Christian feelings. Published in "My New Order", quoted
in Freethought Today April 1990

frosbel:
Because the 'tiger' has been tamed by 'Christian' America.

Fail.

Japan is more secular than America. The USA didnt give them secularity or their type of government or religion or christianity.

Japan was helpede by the christian Nazi and Bombed Nuclear by the christian America......christians are devils smiley
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, no I understand it quite well and it is nonsense. Accusing me of creating strawmen won't help you. Your op is devoid of sense. You may as well say you are contrasting saltwater and freshwater vs no water. What exactly is the basis for the comparison?

lololololol.

Playing the straw man again? Creating problems that have nothing to do with the OP? grin

How is it devoid of sense? ou are the one not reasoning.

-Atheists have morals as humans
-Christians have morals as humans and also claim to have morals from their beliefs
-Muslims have morals as humans and also claim to have morals from their beliefs

The point of the op is to show that morals based on beliefs are not better.

Now, what were you saying about having no basis?

#Anony debunked?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by MrAnony1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

lololololol.

Playing the straw man again? Creating problems that have nothing to do with the OP? grin

How is it devoid of sense? ou are the one not reasoning.

-Atheists have morals as humans
-Christians have morals as humans and also claim to have morals from their beliefs
-Muslims have morals as humans and also claim to have morals from their beliefs

The point of the op is to show that morals based on beliefs are not better.

Now, what were you saying about having no basis?

#Anony debunked?

lol, was this the "debunked" you were talking about earlier? how pathetic.

Oh I see, so the claim here is that atheists have morals....lol, how does something that is not an ideology end up having a moral code?

You still have a lot of work to do, so far your op is still nonsense.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, was this the "debunked" you were talking about earlier? how pathetic.

Oh I see, so the claim here is that atheists have morals....lol, how does something that is not an ideology end up having a moral code?

You still have a lot of work to do, so far your op is still nonsense.

Atheists as humans have morals.

You and I as humans already come prepackaged with a set of morals as a result of evolutionary instincts. We hone these intrinsic morality with logic and the society.

Is the op still nonsense?

Anony, try harder, this is too easy debunking you!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by MrAnony1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Atheists as humans have morals.

You and I as humans already come prepackaged with a set of morals as a result of evolutionary instincts. We hone these intrinsic morality with logic and the society.

Is the op still nonsense?

Anony, try harder, this is too easy debunking you!

lol, so they don't have morals as atheists but as human beings and you believe that we come "prepackaged with morals", you also believe that we evolved them. If this is true, what then makes one's morals better than that of another since evolution has no notion of better or worse?

Once again, you have failed to provide a basis for your comparisons. Your op is still nonsense.

.....and yeah, shouting the word "debunked" doesn't make your argument any more valid. Do some actual thinking first and then argue. So far, you have not yet made any sense
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, so you believe that we come "prepackaged with morals", you also believe that we evolved them. If this is true, what then makes one's morals better than that of another since evolution has no notion of better or worse?

Once again, you have failed to provide a basis for your comparisons. Your op is still nonsense.

.....and yeah, shouting the word "debunked" doesn't make your argument any more valid. Do some actual thinking first and then argue. So far, you have not yet made any sense

Moral universalism and logic. Generally, there would be some aspects of morality that would be black and white -very clear. for instance, rape or unnecessary killing. We use logic to decide on these things.

There are also gray areas (like an@l sex between a man and wife).

The very clear areas of morality that we use logic to decide are sometimes messed up by religion. For instance- wife beating in Islam or stoning homosexuals in the old testament.

This is why I opened this thread- to argue that religious morality is not better
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by MrAnony1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Moral universalism and logic. Generally, there would be some aspects of morality that would be black and white -very clear. for instance, rape or unnecessary killing. We use logic to decide on these things.

There are also gray areas (like an@l sex between a man and wife).

The very clear areas of morality that we use logic to decide are sometimes messed up by religion. For instance- wife beating in Islam or stoning homosexuals in the old testament.

This is why I opened this thread- to argue that religious morality is not better
You are rambling about something else entirely here, please come back to topic.
Evolution has no sense of better or worse. You are not better evolved than a shark or a snake or lemon grass or a mango. You only evolved differently.

Now you are claiming that humans evolved their morals. how can you then say that one person's morals are "better" than that of another person? You can't have it both ways my dear.

Your op still lacks sense.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr_Anony:
You are rambling about something else entirely here, please come back to topic.
Evolution has no sense of better or worse. You are not better evolved than a shark or a snake or lemon grass or a mango. You only evolved differently.

Now you are claiming that humans evolved their morals. how can you then say that one person's morals are "better" than that of another person? You can't have it both ways my dear.

Your op still lacks sense.

lol....you were clearly debunked and now you wnat to hide behind claims that I'm rambling?

Reread the op of this thread. I talked about wife beating, cousin marriage etc

Clear areas of morality that we should use our common sense or logic to decide on. Muslimsxtians are using religious books to override logic.

Animals evolve differently. There is "better" in evolution. We evolve/adapt according to the environment/situation
Rats have a better sense of smell than humans. Humans have a better thinking faculty than rats.

We adapted to different environments differently.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: now, you'll make me go angry...we asked why is homosexûal bad, and you kept repeating that it is bad! Can you just tell me one singular, rational fault/bad in that wonderful act of nature.

how old are you?

Are you so empty?

What is your arsssss ment for?

Answer = pooo!

Is pooooo hygenic? No.

Pooo is a west that can make you sick when recycled. That you dont know this shows why you are in no position to set standards that has eternal value.

When you put your pen.is into an arsssss instead of a virgina it picks up things that are meant to be wested by the human system, then you recircle it and some of you are bi-sexual meaning that you later introduce it into the virgina and onward for circulation by you and your immoral compatriot to the general population you create problems that you dont have the capacity to imagined.

Dont let your limitation blind you to reality.
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:
2) Japan [size=30pt]is[/size] the second most peaceful country in the world.

no you fail out of ignorance. Japan is "peaceful" today because it was essentially forced to sign an agreement NOT to raise an offensive army after 1945, most of whom are purely civilians. It also hosts a large US military base for deterrence.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03: Ijawkid.....you havent given me a logical reason why homosexualism is immoral....I gave you my list of pros and cons but all you could do was to falsely accuse me and my future children of being gay.

Answer = pooo!

Is pooooo hygenic? No.

Pooo is a west that can make you sick when recycled. That you dont know this show why you are in no position to set standards that has eternal value.

When you put your pen.is into an arsssss instead of a virgin it picks up things that are meant to be wested by the human system, then you circle it and some of you are bi-sexual meaning that you later introduce it into the virgin and onward for circulation by you and your immoral compatriot to the general population.

*sigh*
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: sharaap there! Are u telling me John's morals is the same as Peter's morals and Matthew's morals is the same measure with Judas' morals...afterall they are all christ-dôgs! Did Gay Jesus give equal regard to all his dôgs? Or u want me to start citing examples to open your cavernous and vacuous brain?

see who is talking!

You that dont have the brain to know that your an.us is meant for pooo!

You will soon show more of your ignorance.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2012
davidylan:

no you fail out of ignorance. Japan is "peaceful" today because it was essentially forced to sign an agreement NOT to raise an offensive army after 1945, most of whom are purely civilians. It also hosts a large US military base for deterrence.

Foolish.

So it was america that made Japan atheist or the same Christian America that was segregating blacks while Nuclear bombing hiroshima that made Japan secular?

Lol....Japan has its army, very strong army. Dont pull BS out of your ass.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

Answer = pooo!

Is pooooo hygenic? No.

Pooo is a west that can make you sick when recycled. That you dont know this show why you are in no position to set standards that has eternal value.

When you put your pen.is into an arsssss instead of a virgin it picks up things that are meant to be wested by the human system, then you circle it and some of you are bi-sexual meaning that you later introduce it into the virgin and onward for circulation by you and your immoral compatriot to the general population.

*sigh*

One word.....Enema
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Foolish.

So it was america that made Japan atheist or the same Christian America that was segregating blacks while Nuclear bombing hiroshima that made Japan secular?

Lol....Japan has its army, very strong army. Dont pull BS out of your ass.

Japan is an atheist nation but that is independent of its military status. It gets tiring stating the same facts to stubbornly dishonest individuals.
Japan does not have a "very strong" army. It is made up of largely civilian conscripts. for a country that has such a "very strong" army, it certainly depends largely on huge US military basis to defend it from North Korea.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 06, 2012
davidylan:

Japan is an atheist nation but that is independent of its military status. It gets tiring stating the same facts to stubbornly dishonest individuals.
Japan does not have a "very strong" army. It is made up of largely civilian conscripts. for a country that has such a "very strong" army, it certainly depends largely on huge US military basis to defend it from North Korea.

Wow.....shifting the argument to armies now when debunked on morality

Please learn about the Japanese army before you talk nonsense. Foolish American. Always thinking your army is the best.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force#Armies
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by MrAnony1(m): 4:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....you were clearly debunked and now you wnat to hide behind claims that I'm rambling?

Reread the op of this thread. I talked about wife beating, cousin marriage etc

Clear areas of morality that we should use our common sense or logic to decide on. Muslimsxtians are using religious books to override logic.

Animals evolve differently. There is "better" in evolution. We evolve/adapt according to the environment/situation
Rats have a better sense of smell than humans. Humans have a better thinking faculty than rats.

We adapted to different environments differently.

Hahahaha......of course shout "debunked" a few more times, it doesn't make the foundation of your argument any less silly.
So there is now "better evolution"? ........hahahaha.

so rats have a better sense of smell? what is the criteria for measuring which smell is "better"? does this measurement come from your perception or the rat's?
(that's by the way)

Back to topic.....I see you brought up the issue of marriage: what exactly makes marriage sacred in the first place? "pre-packaged evolved morals"? hahahaha.

About evolution: Is a negro better evolved than a caucasian, is blonde a better evolution than brunette? If people are physically not better or worse evolved, how come their morals which also evolved are better or worse than one another? Why the double standard? ........unless perhaps you'll tell me that some races are superior to others then I'll know I have a full-blown racist on my hands.

Your op is still nonsense. You haven't defined the foundation upon which what is more moral and what is less moral is based. Come on now, get that brain of yours working. You still have your work cut out for you.

.....and yeah shouting "debunked" until you are blue in the face does not make your position any less silly. Please do well to come up with an actual logical argument. I'll be back in the evening or over the weekend if I am chanced, please talk some sense by then and come up with something interesting. So far, you are just boring.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wow.....shifting the argument to armies now when debunked on morality

Please learn about the Japanese army before you talk nonsense. Foolish American. Always thinking your army is the best.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force#Armies

lol you seem to use the term "debunked" a lot. It sounds to me as a desperate attempt by you to shut down debate when you start grasping for straws.

Ok lets look at the wiki link YOU provided - it clearly states that the US ground forces and airforce stationed in Japan is responsible for countering external aggression against Japan.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Hahahaha......of course shout "debunked" a few more times, it doesn't make the foundation of your argument any less silly.
So there is now "better evolution"? ........hahahaha.

Yes, there is "better" in evolution. Polar bears are better adapted to cold/freezing environment than brown bears who are more suited for warmer environments

This is good. Everyone can see that you have nothing to say and so, you try to mock common sense and basic scientific fact. See christian morality in action? Many christians hate facts and so they lie and mock people who tell them the scientific facts.

Mr_Anony:
so rats have a better sense of smell? what is the criteria for measuring which smell is "better"? does this measurement come from your perception or the rat's?
(that's by the way)

[i]Like dogs, rats can be trained to use their exceptional sense of smell - they can smell in stereo with each nostril working independently of the other - to detect land mines. In a test on a real minefield, a team of six giant Gambian pouched rats found all 20 hidden land mines. The great advantage of using rats is that they’re cheaper to keep and train than dogs
[/i]http://largestfastestsmartest.co.uk/animals-with-the-best-sense-of-smell-in-the-world/

How silly do you feel now?
Mr_Anony:
Back to topic.....I see you brought up the issue of marriage: what exactly makes marriage sacred in the first place? "pre-packaged evolved morals"? hahahaha.

If you had taken time to notice, the world "morality" in the title is written in quotes to highlight the double meaning as both christians and atheists clearly have divergent views on morality.

Marriage is sacred in a religious point of view. However, marriage existed before religion and before Leveticus pr Jesus.

Mr_Anony:
About evolution: Is a negro better evolved than a caucasian, is blonde a better evolution than brunette? If people are physically not better or worse evolved, how come their morals which also evolved are better or worse than one another? Why the double standard? ........unless perhaps you'll tell me that some races are superior to others then I'll know I have a full-blown racist on my hands.

One of the most disgusting things that atheists have to tolerate but have finally silenced many christian and muslim apologists on is the claim that evolution is racist.

[size=18pt]This will be the first and last time you pull this nonsense on me. Race is not a biological term. How can a race be better evolved than another race when race is not a biological term and we humans are the same species?

If you want to find racism, you have to look no further than christianity and Judaism. Two religions that claim the superiority of the Jewish race. Two religions that claim that Jews are the chosen people of God. Jews are the people chosen to have god's prophets. What about Asians?
[/size]

Mr_Anony:
Your op is still nonsense. You haven't defined the foundation upon which what is more moral and what is less moral is based. Come on now, get that brain of yours working. You still have your work cut out for you.

Foundation?

Did not explain clearly the evolved instincts, logic and interactions with family and society that all shape our morality? Did I not explain that we use logic to decide on certain issues in morality that are black-and-white eg molestation?

Why do you deny, lie and decieve?

Mr_Anony:
.....and yeah shouting "debunked" until you are blue in the face does not make your position any less silly. Please do well to come up with an actual logical argument. I'll be back in the evening or over the weekend if I am chanced, please talk some sense by then and come up with something interesting. So far, you are just boring.

sad sad

You have problems
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: shataap! If I buy a dog with my money, and feel sèxually attracted to her, and consequently enter her, how does that restore your lost brain? Can't u just be logical for a second in your life?!

excuse me, is this what being an atheist involves Or, you are a worst case disgrace for the lowest case of no morals?

Cant common sense tell you that the human gnome is different from that of beast? Or is it that it means that being an atheist guarantees that one most lose all fabric of common sense or it is a type thing among atheist?

When your wife does the normal thing for you as an atheist and sleeps with that lovely dog of yours and she gives you a half dog half man baby dont hide your brainlessness by being ashame, but call us all to come drink to your animalistic instincts.

That is what lost of common sense can do to a man, it turns you to an animal that dont know there is a God.

Why am i discussing with you by the way?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2012
davidylan:

lol you seem to use the term "debunked" a lot. It sounds to me as a desperate attempt by you to shut down debate when you start grasping for straws.

debunk or fail , those 2 words and our dear logicboy grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
davidylan:

Ok lets look at the wiki link YOU provided - it clearly states that the US ground forces and airforce stationed in Japan is responsible for countering external aggression against Japan

lies.....and what is the Japanese self defense forces for?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
frosbel:

debunk or fail , those 2 words and our dear logicboy grin

Hi hater! cheesy
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:
Hi hater! cheesy
Oh really then what am i, pastormustwac and pastormustwacc to you then?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2012
yah:

Oh really then what am i, pastormustwac and pastormustwacc to you then?

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why are you suggesting nonsense?

There are even christians who support gay rights even thought they are not gay. Use your brain. Or is Obama gay?

what is the "nonsense" here?

You are saying that homosexuality is nonsense, but you are supporting nonsense.

Why defend it if it is nonsense?

You should infact be proud of it and even agree that you are one since it is normal.

@lord babs
he agrees that sleeping with animal is normal and he does it, what is the difference between you and him?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

what is the "nonsense" here?

You are saying that homosexuality is nonsense, but you supporting nonsense.

Why defend it if it is nonsense?

You should infact be proud of it and even agree that you are one since it is normal.

@lord babs
he agrees that sleeping with animal is normal and he does it, what is the difference between you and him.

Did I say that homosexuality is nonsense? I was sayin ghtat your accusations are nonsense.

You have not given a logical reason why homosexuality is wrong.

Why would I have sex with animals? Can animals give consent? Are we the same species?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: keep quiet there! Your god is the architect of immorality. Atheists are better off your blood-sûcking god!

look at this animal arsssss fucki.ng atheist, a disease spreading medium like you.

Puting your di.ck in human and animal pooo.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: lol! Atheists are largely renowned for their easy-going life. Theists are the WAR-MONGERS...Always wanting to war...'And there was a WAR in heaven...'(Rev 12:7)

how can they be easy going if they transfer disease from animal and pooo to the human population?

With the ability to decide what is bad and behave like animal as you said you do with your dog, how can that be call "easy going" when the disease plaquing human by your animal kind is killing human?
Rut
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: morality is couched by the rightness of an action, anchored on the singular fulcrum of COMMON SENSE. Atheists exhibit more of this (un)common sense. Theists frown against this (un)common sense as a yardstick to knowing the acceptable patterns of behaviour in a given situation. They rather ignorantly and sheepishly clutch on faith, based on the dictates of a somewhat irrational deity, and the morass of confusion of a mentally deranged pedagogue called the deity's heir.

hahaha.

How can you talk about a common sense that you dont have as can be seen by your fucki.ng your dog.

How is it that animal Bleep.ing beast sleeping with beast are mixing with human while they are carrying all sort of deadly sickness ?

This is a curse to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Was There A World Before Genesis 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.