Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (26986 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: what is this man saying? Why are you this vapid? Or you just seeking mischief? You asked of the meaning of 'morality' in my own view, I gave them to you, you couldn't say 'thanks', and yet continue spiting my intelligence! Is it that you don't understand my grammar or you are one of those phony learners? Did you go to school at all? Nonsense!

you dont know what morality even is.

What is the essence and purpose for you morality going by the moral and brain you have in your head?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: you're only jealous of my atheistic prowess...keep jeering...

empty container talk..

You dont know the essence of moral and cant understand the purpose for it.

How can you know what morality is talkless of having what you dont even understahow it works.

Rut.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: what university did u attend? And what was your cgpa? So u expect me to reply u in your own way of thinking? An ordinary erudite will not say I haven't defined Morality by that quote u put up there. U're just pathetic!

stick your university up your foul smelling arsssss.

Where you in the university with dog and learning at the same time?

Useless degree that you have in animal kingdom and sleeping with animal.

Your kind of degree brain is useless in a decent society with dog sickness.

If i see you in person i will pack off from where you stay a 1000 kilometer away.

But you will be too ashame to speak out that you do sleep with animal showing how hypocritical you are. Dirty beast.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: hehehehehehe...'I'm not very intelligent to understand

this is the first truth and factual statement you have said on this thread.

Now i know why you have animal brain and behave like animal and having se.x with beast.

Animal in human skin.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: One more shot of vodka and off I go...

why have you not gone since instead of feeding us with animal gnome, animal pooo, animal diseases.

You have nothing to offer humanity since you are not better than animal yourself.

Common run!!!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: off topic. The resident theists drove Logicboy to science realm, after they couldn't bear the brunt of the grand morals of atheists. Off topic.

which Logicboy? The one that know nothing what so ever about a science lab?

He cannot define basic science terminology and have wiki for a brain that cannot think properly for itself.

You are the more a disgrace for saying that this illogical brat is or knows anything about science talk less of knowing what morals are.

Am Westing my time discussing with tits like you both.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Morality doesnt come from God. The moment you believe that, your morality can be very flawed if not careful.

A sense of morality comes from both evolutionary instincts, social evolution with the family and society and then the logic of the individual.

A christian can not use the bible to talk about morality with me. The bible is a book the supports sexism, slavery and racism- all in the new testament as well.

that is why sleeping with dog is now a moral thing to all ya kind.

See how you have fallen into the gutter for not not respecting the insight to say what is right and wrong?

Dont let you empty head lead you to your water loo.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Overpowered or drowned in the illogical rantings of butthurt theists?

childish deductions.

Every time you shout bunk when you dont even understand the issues at stake.

What a brat.

You must have been a pain to your parent i feel.

Losing what makes you human you now shear with animal.

The only intelligent thing i know you say is the word "fool" and that should best described the person that sleep with beast.

If the person was not such how can he exchange his sperm with that of a dog/beast?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by advocate666: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

which Logicboy? The one that know nothing what so ever about a science lab?

He cannot define basic science terminology and have wiki for a brain that cannot think properly for itself.

You are the more a disgrace for saying that this illogical brat is or knows anything about science talk less of knowing what morals are.

Am Westing my time discussing with tits like you both.

You know the sign when they are beaten: They resort to personal attacks and ad hominem.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by DrGboy(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2012
@logicboy and all other incorrigible atheists, check out my thread THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT ATHEISM and answer d question there. Thnks anyway
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by advocate666: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
@logicboy and all other incorrigible atheists, check out my thread THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT ATHEISM and answer d question there. Thnks anyway

learn how to put a link.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: nice yoke. All because of ruskaya vodka? Oya, take a sip beebee~~~

are you asking your dog to take a sip?

What are you doing with it to get the dog consent for your unholy yoke?

Do you feed the dog with vodka?

I see, even the dog knows better than you, that is why you have to get it drunk befor having your way with it.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are a hypocrite

You ignored all the insults and abuse to my intelligence only to focus on my well deserved retaliation?

You really ignored the abuse given by your fellow christians? How are you not immoral?

Epic fail

look who is talking!

Insult is your first and last name and the word "fool" is your middle name.

A brat your age should be learning so that you will have what to teach your children.

No, your adopted children since if you engage in an unnatural se.x practice you cannot breed children and your immoral head does not know that.

Like i have said, better start learning befor it is too let cus you know nating. And i mean nating.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2012
Truthislight na you biko.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: sharaap there! Do u have a proof that your idiƶtic god exists?

the only thing you have said on this thread is to tell us that you fuc.k your dog, with such kind of brain what do i expect?

Nothing!

With What you wrote there is it the reason why you are so empty headed?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by DrGboy(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: nature forbids me! Consider a criminal guilty of high treason? A rebel? A thug and a recruiter of thugs(like judas & saul)? A blashemer? An impostor? A confusionist? A secessionist? A bigot? A dead? A loser? Nature forbids me!

but nature will not forbid your Bleep.ing your dog?

You give all this disease to human and cannot understand human have no use for you.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: your ad baculum has no lilliputian effect on a brave atheist like me...So keep the distance...

i know where you are brave and that is when Bleep.ing you dog, after that you are completely useless since your brain cant comprehend complex rationalities.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
frosbel:

You mean your evil and perverted nature forbids you from approaching the prince of righteousness.

I seriously suspect you are gay , it shows in you intense bitterness against GOD.

he is not only gay but also sleeps with is dog and after that sticks that penis into his gay partners arsssss and they all play a part in spreading this viruses to all other human like them.

But fortunately, all those that stick to Yahweh high moral standard are very well protected already.

And that is part of the beauty of having morals, it protects you.

That is why this thread and the op have very low brain rate.

His brain clock-time is in the minus.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

How do you know this? Am I a child? Where you there when my parents were raising me?

in fact it would have been better that you are a child that is still learning than be an adult that is this empty.

About being there when you were being raise?

That is not necessary since the mark of none training is written all over you.

When parent train there children they notice foul language and correct them,

but since use of foul language is your main means of communication we dont need to look far to know where the problem came from.

We know how good morals are being instilled in a child.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: ^^^ anyway, just doing some routine check, to see if the anti-atheists have come to plant their evil seedy comments. They usually do so during the night hours...i'll take a watch tonight~~~slouches on my sofa~~~touch light in hand~~~takes a sip of the holy liquor~~~sighs~~~eyeing the enemies~~~

and Bleep.ing your dog.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: ^^^ anyway, just doing some routine check, to see if the anti-atheists have come to plant their evil seedy comments. They usually do so during the night hours...i'll take a watch tonight~~~slouches on my sofa~~~touch light in hand~~~takes a sip of the holy liquor~~~sighs~~~eyeing the enemies~~~

and please keep watching since your conscience had already told you that you are Going to be exposed for the shit you are.

Disease carrier.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Truthislight, e dey pain you? Why are you the only one replying and shouting gay/bestaiality?

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/743/4bb/5cb/resized/50-cent-you-mad-meme-generator-lol-you-mad-bro-bd4d6b.png?1307753787.jpg[/img]
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lord Babs: don't mind the clown. He was waiting for us to bed. He will then summon all his fellow hounds...ijawkid etal, to surreptitiously plant their evil seedy comments, such that by the time we're awake by the morrow, the page will have reached 30 pages...full of ad baculum stuffs...ish!

hahaha. Lol.

Your empty dog fuc.king head cannot withstand a debate stop getting worked up.

Am already Westing much time for a none entity Like you.

Animal fucking animal like you.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by cyrexx: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mr Truthislight, you don vex o. They must have gotten on your nerves. Abeg, softly softly o.

Peace
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

in fact it would have been better that you are a child that is still learning than be an adult that is this empty.

About being there whe were being raise?

That is not necessary since the mark of none training is written all over you.

When parent train there children they notice foul language and correct them,

but since use of foul language is your ble of communication we dont need to look far to know where the problem came from.

We know how good morals are being still in a child.

Keep proving my point by insulting my parents.

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

One word.....Enema

kid stuff, you wish to talk to me?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did I say that homosexuality is nonsense? I was sayin ghtat your accusations are nonsense.

You have not given a logical reason why homosexuality is wrong.

Why would I have sex with animals? Can animals give consent? Are we the same species?

there is nothing that binds under an code as such all atheist do what er that suites them.

Is consent now the moral code for atheism?

Rubbish, given the right offer you will sleep with cockroaches and nothing, i mean no body(God) can do you anything.

What is the big deal for you and your lordbad fellow atheist sleeping with his dog together?

What is wrong with it and homosexuality?

Oh! Sticking your peni.s into a pooo arssss is normal to you but sticking your peni.s into animal arssss needs a consent?
That is why you will not do it?

But you friend disagree with you, he is your fellow atheist that says that atheist have better morals than theist?

You see your life?

It is consent from a dog that prevent you from fucki.ng a dog?

I am ashamed of you and type.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666:

You know the sign when they are beaten: They resort to personal attacks and ad hominem.

atheist have morals and needs consent to sleep with a dog, is that adhominem?

Will you run befor you shit in your pants?

Are you not an atheist?

And your likes sleep with animal, you must be very proud of it.

What will stop you from sleeping with animal? nothing.

Do you have a moral code that you operate with? No.

Can you tell what if started today will result in seriouse problem tomorrow? No.

So you just do whatever your empty head tells you today and create problem for the future generation.

Diseases that are not suppose to enter the human spacie are now part of us because of you rebels.

Run and be ashamed of your self.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logicboy03: Truthislight, e dey pain you? Why are you the only one replying and shouting gay/bestaiality?

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/743/4bb/5cb/resized/50-cent-you-mad-meme-generator-lol-you-mad-bro-bd4d6b.png?1307753787.jpg[/img]

with a superior moral code that sees all tangent and ways all possibilities it is such that make an infallible moral code to protect till time indefinite.

You dont even have a full picture how the person is being design and you went on a rebellious course to say things that has created all sort of problem for us today instead of humbling your self? See the danger you when you upon you mouth to say that you have morals.

We human are still very far behind in knowledge when it comes to the composition of human person and the way organism interacts, the human gnome is a new learning field and not all is known yet let alone that of other creatures.

With so much limited knowledge we should be very careful and not take useless chances with our life,
but you are advocating lies that will lead people to engage in harmful life style that have destroyed many and is still destroying more

the law on blood is over 2000 years old when humans never knew that there are viruses and what is inside the blood, but till today it is still very much a fact cus the giver knew that their are things in the blood that should not be abused,

today, Hiv passes mostly through blood and lives in the blood, will you have had such foresight?
No.

How can you claim superior morals with God then?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by truthislight: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
cyrexx: Mr Truthislight, you don vex o. They must have gotten on your nerves. Abeg, softly softly o.

Peace

it is not about me but they are saying dengerouse things, what they are saying is because of their addiction for what is dengerouse.

Since some of them cannot keep this laws as it is and doing what suite them, they should leave it at That and not come and say that they are more moral

must problems in this world today is because of twisted ideology and it leads to a lot of problem.

Bending this laws are very dengerouse.

I have seen many homosexual die very close to me and i know how dengerouse that act is.

Keeping quite while people are being deceived is not good.

Yes, conscience are inbuilt in human but there are knowledge that is beyond human comprehension as it is now and such knowledge is needed to make inform decission.
and there is clearly one that seems to know above our short sightedness, if that is true, there is nothing wrong with taking the good that we can see and keeping them for the benefit of all man and that will mean loving your neighbour instead of passing sickness to them.

Sleeping with animal/an.us is wrong and very dengerouse, someone should not come here and paint it beautiful.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

it is not about me but they are saying dengerouse things, what they are saying is because of their addiction for what is dengerouse.

Since some of them cannot keep this laws as it is and doing what suite them, they should leave it at That and not come and say that they are more moral

must problems in this world today is because of twisted ideology and it leads to a lot of problem.

Bending this laws are very dengerouse.

I have seen many homosexual die very close to me and i know how dengerouse that act is.

Keeping quite while people are being deceived is not good.

Yes, conscience are inbuilt in human but there are knowledge that is beyond human comprehension as it is now and such knowledge is needed to make inform decission.
and there is clearly one that seems to know above our short sightedness, if that is true, there is nothing wrong with taking the good that we can see and keeping them for the benefit of all man and that will mean loving your neighbour instead of passing sickness to them.

Sleeping with animal/an.us is wrong and very dengerouse, someone should not come here and paint it beautiful.

Morality means doing what is right. Sexuality cannot define ones morality. History has shown that there are more heterosexual killers, rapists and paedophile than homosexuals.

People die everyday i can tell you that i have seen many heterosexuals very close to me who died as well. Death does not respect sexuality.

Live and let live. The world is a lot bigger than Nigeria you know. There are millions of gay people in the world today. If you dont agree with their lifestyle its ok but telling a man what to do with his life will not change him. For example with all the whole tv campaign on how tobacco kills people still smoke and the numbers are increasing daily. So face your life let him face his. When he dies let God judge him.

There are so many things in the world i dont agree with but trying to enforce your beliefs on others who are not willing to listen is called harasment.

why dont you go to the cornerstore and tell the store clerk to stop selling alcohol or pornography magazines, before you know it you will be locked up for public nuisance.

There is no disease known that a straight man can catch from a homosexual. So stop chatting rubbish.

Do you know there are some christians who tell me its wrong for me to have sex with a white woman becsuse they believe that mixing races is not God's plan for humanity. If this is the persecution am getting from christians i can understand what gay people are going through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.