Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? (1776 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by mej67: 4:38am On Nov 03, 2012
So now, the question is why do women cheat, we always talk about how men cheat and all that so what is the deal with women? Desperate Housewife.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/desperate-housewife-why-do-women-cheat/

Comments:
Max
women are less likely to cheat than men, not that they can't. while men can cheat for the fun of it (as well as other reasons), women if they cheat, would do so because an emotional need isn't being met, and more often than not, the person they cheat with, is meeting that need. women rarely cheat because they want sex. women give sex to get intimacy, while men give intimacy to get sex. so, it is the intimacy they are after. if they don't get intimacy (not sex now), from their spouse, they will gravitate towards where the void gets filled no matter how "beneath" them it is. example is 51 year old linda hogan who left hulk hogan for a 21 year old boy. with all hulk hogan's muscles and fame, he wasn't meeting his wife's emotional need. another example is the wife of the former prime minister of Ireland, who had an affair with a 19 year old boy who was "there for her", would go for walks with her and do "fun things",  unlike her husband who was always away, and didn't "understand " her needs. bottom line, if a woman's needs are not being met, and i am not talking financial now,  trouble may not be too far from your door.

tata tata
he clit has a mind of its own...

Please post your comments and thoughts on this matter.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by 190theclown: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2012
they should interview a Nigerian girl on this issue

thats the only way they can get the REAL TRUTH out undecided
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Even Nigerian women will never say the truth since if they say A they might mean B and C.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Caseless: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Nigerian gals top that chart of gals that cheat on their men. The most annoying part is, they will not hesitate in jumpin to social media to complain/cry for evrybody to know that they have been cheated on. Na dem de cheat pass..trust me..
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2012
It is the height of ignorance to think that a woman catches for fun. You people always sound like kids when you start talking like all women are one big emotional bodybag.
The reasons women cheat are the same with why men cheat. Who told you women have to be emotionally involved when they have sex? Hell the woman might just need to get a good fûck and she decided to go for the first man or she can keep one to help her regularly
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by k2039: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Are you forgetting that the people that they
cheat with are men

Women cheat for the same reason men do

People cheat because they suck
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039: Are you forgetting that the people that they
cheat with are men

Women cheat for the same reason men do

People cheat because they suck
Truth
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Virtually all d girls in my former hall cheat on their bf during my 100L days. I had to run for my dear life..packed to another house b4 they corrupt my young and innocent mind. Those girls dint cheat cos of any silly emotional reason. They did because of money.! Gosh! angry my present next door hallmate also does without shame,.i tried talking to her and she was quick to defend herself dat her bf cheats on her and she's only getting her pound of flesh, besides he hardly gives her money. So for her its money and revenge tinz. Smh. Dis world is spoilt.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by k2039: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44: It is the height of ignorance to think that a woman catches for fun. You people always sound like kids when you start talking like all women are one big emotional bodybag.
The reasons women cheat are the same with why men cheat. Who told you women have to be emotionally involved when they have sex? Hell the woman might just need to get a good fûck and she decided to go for the first man or she can keep one to help her regularly
I agree with evrything you wrote.
People making excuse for cheating,it's laughable.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:
I agree with evrything you wrote.
People making excuse for cheating,it's laughable.
Very laughable
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by patholaw: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2012
booqee: Virtually all d girls in my former hall cheat on their bf during my 100L days. I had to run for my dear life..packed to another house b4 they corrupt my young and innocent mind. Those girls dint cheat cos of any silly emotional reason. They did because of money.! Gosh! angry my present next door hallmate also does without shame,.i tried talking to her and she was quick to defend herself dat her bf cheats on her and she's only getting her pound of flesh, besides he hardly gives her money. So for her its money and revenge tinz. Smh. Dis world is spoilt.
dis is true...people cheat because dey want 2.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Amya(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44: It is the height of ignorance to think that a woman catches for fun. You people always sound like kids when you start talking like all women are one big emotional bodybag.

Not trying to get your head swollen, but you really are a very reasonable guy. Wiser than your peers.

Silly guys always make that assumption that women can't cheat because they have to have this emotional thing going before they can have s..ex with a man. False! I'm sure all these poo is made up by a guy to stroke his already bloated ego!

A WOMAN CAN HAVE SE.X WITH ANY GUY SHE'S PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO.
Or for a million other reasons, emotional connections aside.
Besides, all those runs girls that have sex with a different man everyday, do they have an emotional connection with these men?
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2012
^^
true
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Indeed, the 'clit' has a mind of its own.
Re: Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
for same s.tupid reasons men do

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship [MUST READ] / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage / Drunk Teenagers Fell To Their Death From A 6th Floor Balcony While Having S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.