Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook (12438 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by joa2013: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2016
I met a lady who I later found out is married on Facebook, we have been chatting since October 2014 but met eye to eye in July 2015 in Ile-Ife. She came to collect her degree certificate and I used the opportunity to check on my younger brother at OAU. She lives in Ibadan while I live in Akure. She is very beautiful but looked a bit shy and worried. I tried to be nice to her and to be a real friend. I liked to date her but concealed my intention at first so as to know who she really is and what she wanted from me. We see once in a while until February 2016 when I travelled to Ibadan for a business transaction. I called to tell her I'm in town and she came to where I was to say hi as usual. She waited all through my transaction at Challenge, after the whole thing I drove her to her house bus stop while on my way back to my base. She held to my hand and gave me one sexy look, l got the message immediately and drove to a nearby guest house where we had one of the greatest Bleep l ever had. She told me she is married with 2 kids after the episode but that her hubby had little or no time for her since she is a second wife. It baffled me that such a young and beautiful girl could agree to be a second wife in this time and age. I have bleeped her three more times in February and March, intact each time I'm in Ibadan which is once in about two weeks. l love to stop it but she cried when l mentioned it to her. She's even been begging to help raise money for my feed distributorship trade. l don't really know what to do. I'm going to Ibadan this morning again, I didn't tell her really but she has been on my neck since Saturday, wanting to know when I'm coming. She even said that the first amount of N700k is ready, asking that l send my account details for transfer. This is a big dillema for me. I don't really know how to get over this, she cries anytime l don't pick her call or switch off my phone to prevent her from calling me.
MY WIFE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE FOUND OUT, though she has never doubted me or been suspicious of my dealings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2016
OP I dey come,, lehme run and drop my passenger

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Futureviz: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2016
bro u knw the right thing, do wat is right

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Daniel2289(m): 2:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Abi

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 04, 2016
I read your story and was disappointed in you but when I read up to the last paragraph where you mentioned YOUR WIFE, I started crying for you. Your innocent wife will probably be wondering why her prayers are hindered not knowing you are the obstacle to her success.

You are committing adultery back to back and pretty soon, you will fail the 11th commandment which will bring damnation to your life.

Real men keep to their wives bro, resist the devil now before it's late.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by stubbornman(m): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2016
brother so this is what you've been doing...its me segun...I must tell Aunty

13 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by 2el(m): 2:19am On Apr 04, 2016
my man dis ur parol na ryt one...be careful sha!
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by DIKEnaWAR: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Bro, those moments that you are ontop of her 'bleeping' her to cure her 'loneliness', your wife too will be missing you and feel 'lonely' too, so some other guy will be 'bleeping' her too.

Why do we always think we are too wise and can eat our cake and have it? That woman's husband might be too busy with other people's wives or daughters to pay his wife attention.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by whirlwind7(m): 4:17am On Apr 04, 2016
If you are totally cool with the idea of another man shagging your wife behind your back, then no need to stop what you are doing. wink

So, while you sneak into a guest house with someone else's wife to "help" her cure her loneliness, that's the same way another lecherous hunk of beef will straddle your lovely wife and drill her without mercy.

You may look at your own wife and think to yourself: nah, she can't be creeping around behind my back. She's too honest for that. Well, that is probably the same thought the husband of that shy and beautiful woman you are messing around with is thinking.

These moments of stolen pleasures are really fun, but believe me, they will come back to haunt you in more ways you never thought possible.

24 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 04, 2016
welldone
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Whizzcute(m): 5:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Bro you know the right thing, just do it..
If you were not married then it would have been a different case
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Stevebamdex(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Thou shall not commit adultery!

Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife!

My brother, you have started what you can't finish, so keep on fvcking her. She has succeeded in hooking u to her trap.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2016
hmm rubbish
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 04, 2016
[s]quote author=joa2013 post=44385508]I met a lady who I later found out is married on Facebook, we have been chatting since October 2014 but met eye to eye in July 2015 in Ile-Ife. She came to collect her degree certificate and I used the opportunity to check on my younger brother at OAU. She lives in Ibadan while I live in Akure. She is very beautiful but looked a bit shy and worried. I tried to be nice to her and to be a real friend. I liked to date her but concealed my intention at first so as to know who she really is and what she wanted from me. We see once in a while until February 2016 when I travelled to Ibadan for a business transaction. I called to tell her I'm in town and she came to where I was to say hi as usual. She waited all through my transaction at Challenge, after the whole thing I drove her to her house bus stop while on my way back to my base. She held to my hand and gave me one sexy look, l got the message immediately and drove to a nearby guest house where we had one of the greatest Bleep l ever had. She told me she is married with 2 kids after the episode but that her hubby had little or no time for her since she is a second wife. It baffled me that such a young and beautiful girl could agree to be a second wife in this time and age. I have bleeped her three more times in February and March, intact each time I'm in Ibadan which is once in about two weeks. l love to stop it but she cried when l mentioned it to her. She's even been begging to help raise money for my feed distributorship trade. l don't really know what to do. I'm going to Ibadan this morning again, I didn't tell her really but she has been on my neck since Saturday, wanting to know when I'm coming. She even said that the first amount of N700k is ready, asking that l send my account details for transfer. This is a big dillema for me. I don't really know how to get over this, she cries anytime l don't pick her call or switch off my phone to prevent her from calling me.
MY WIFE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE FOUND OUT, though she has never doubted me or been suspicious of my dealings[/s].[/quote]. You need God

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nina4u(f): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2016
U fukked her ..u should b ashamed over u self ..tell u wife ..get new phone nr leave this charlot on her own ..ask God and u wife to forgive u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nina4u(f): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2016
If u were my husband I would leave u ..that's a betrail of highest order and it hurts I been cheated on ..but never cheated ..na naija tradition have a main one and a side chick ..and gals has 2-3 bf ..fukked up living in my humble opinion ..fake life .. Fake priorities ..if u not happy with the wife communicate ..have sex on the kitchen table ..give u a Mouth Gig while driving the car make it spiced up but never cheat ..I would leave u with no hesitation if us fukked anyone else u mine ..mine alone ..if u commit that's it otherwise stay single
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by joa2013: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Thank you all guys, about 23 comments, all telling me to stop it, it'll not happen again, no amount of persuasion or crying will bring me her way again. Do I really need her money? I can do without it, run my business slowly, lowly and steadily with my little capital after all l still have my Civil Service job, l made up my mind, the last bleeping is the final and last one, thank you all and God bless you.
l will update you on this platform, it doesn't matter how bad things are in our country, Nigerians especially nairalanders are good and godly people, thank you all, cheers!

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Sanchez01: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Nina4u:
If u were my husband I would leave u ..that's a betrail of highest order and it hurts I been cheated on ..but never cheated ..na naija tradition have a main one and a side chick ..and gals has 2-3 bf ..fukked up living in my humble opinion ..fake life .. Fake priorities ..if u not happy with the wife communicate ..have sex on the kitchen table ..give u a Mouth Gig while driving the car make it spiced up but never cheat ..I would leave u with no hesitation if us fukked anyone else u mine ..mine alone ..if u commit that's it otherwise stay single
I don't know why most of you stereotype comfortably. You would have made a whole lot of sense without stereotyping and generalizing.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Montaque(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Wow.
Have u read 'The point man'.
you need to read it, and stay faithful.
You ought to be a one woman's man

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2016
lemme stay here to here the remaining ooo
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
joa2013:
I met a lady who I later found out is married on Facebook, we have been chatting since October 2014 but met eye to eye in July 2015 in Ile-Ife. She came to collect her degree certificate and I used the opportunity to check on my younger brother at OAU. She lives in Ibadan while I live in Akure. She is very beautiful but looked a bit shy and worried. I tried to be nice to her and to be a real friend. I liked to date her but concealed my intention at first so as to know who she really is and what she wanted from me. We see once in a while until February 2016 when I travelled to Ibadan for a business transaction. I called to tell her I'm in town and she came to where I was to say hi as usual. She waited all through my transaction at Challenge, after the whole thing I drove her to her house bus stop while on my way back to my base. She held to my hand and gave me one sexy look, l got the message immediately and drove to a nearby guest house where we had one of the greatest Bleep l ever had. She told me she is married with 2 kids after the episode but that her hubby had little or no time for her since she is a second wife. It baffled me that such a young and beautiful girl could agree to be a second wife in this time and age. I have bleeped her three more times in February and March, intact each time I'm in Ibadan which is once in about two weeks. l love to stop it but she cried when l mentioned it to her. She's even been begging to help raise money for my feed distributorship trade. l don't really know what to do. I'm going to Ibadan this morning again, I didn't tell her really but she has been on my neck since Saturday, wanting to know when I'm coming. She even said that the first amount of N700k is ready, asking that l send my account details for transfer. This is a big dillema for me. I don't really know how to get over this, she cries anytime l don't pick her call or switch off my phone to prevent her from calling me.
MY WIFE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE FOUND OUT, though she has never doubted me or been suspicious of my dealings.
Bro no one has to knw, just play ur cards well as long as cheddar is involved
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Stop it now. It's never too late.
Meanwhile, you can make her your business partner and give her your attention.
Most times, it's not really sex women want.

She can go find another sex partner somewhere else if she insists or just get a divorce if she can't live with the marital arrangement she's presently into.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Mr oga please stop it.

Nothing kills faster than sleeping with another man's wife. You may think the hubby didn't care about her,till you are caught.

Also remember Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by VocalWalls: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Every moment with her is another hit towards ruining your own home. Don't cut your head because you want to give your friend your pointed nose. Please stop.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Give send me her number let me talk to her. She has two options:

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Mehnn, some guys are just luck personified lipsrsealed...see awoof...my brother no dull o...i wonder why we cnt find such women in ph...golddiggers erri'werundecided

1 Like

Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by firstking01(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Mehnn, some guys are just luck personified lipsrsealed...see awoof...my brother no dull for the money o...i wonder why we cnt find such women in ph...golddiggers erri'werundecided
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by obiorathesubtle: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
I envy your Luck right now shocked
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by simplejayy(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2016
bros! there is "magun" in Ibadan. your wife at home is innocent
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by neutronxc(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
guy talk to her and tell her what u hv in mind.
Re: I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook by baddooski: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
smithsydny:
lemme stay here to here the remaining ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.