Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My boyfriend wants my cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend wants my cousin (3375 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My boyfriend wants my cousin by xpres: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
My boyfriend of over a year has been pestering me recently for my younger coz phone number who is 18, according to him she jists better than me. I refused giving it to him cos I'm not comfortable with the way she is around guys. In addition, I always allow talk to him when he calls but recently I noticed she hides everything about her own relationships from me.

The problem is dat my boyfriend says I'm hiding something from him and that I dont trust him with her. Its adding tension to the relationship. Should I give in and give the number?

I feel that it might lead to something else
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2008
Are you sure you are 24? Anyway, if that is the whole story then I dont see anything to worry about, except if you and your cousin have had problems ith Boyfriends previously. I am even more confused than you are, because
1, I dont understand why your boyfriend would want ur cousins number because she gists better than u
2, Your girlfriend would not want her boyfriend to have your number
3, Your Boyfriend will think you are hidding something.
If you were all a bunch of teenagers i ould understand but it seems you are all grown so am really confused
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
na small pikin thing be this. shouldn't u be ashamed of taking time out to type this out? besides, how did u piece all this bits and bobs together?
o girl, handle ur bizniss. ur cousin is 18. i wonder why u feel threatened by her
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Binary(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
To the lookof things just the way u posted it here, it seem that u always leave your cusin with ur guy. because little girls of now adays always like to play with guys especially wen dey know the guy tru friends or their sisters. u dont hv to blame your cusin, she may not hv that in mind but ur guy. SEE WAT U WILL DO, JUST CALL BOTH OF THEM TO PUT A STOP TO ALL THIS. DAT THEIR CLOSENESS AND GISTING TOGETHER  IS TAKING ANOTHER DIMESION, THAT U DONT WANT IT ANY MORE. if you dont talk, then get eady to loss ur boy friend for ur causing.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
erm. . . . . where is this convo coming from doesn't make sense at all.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Busta(f): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Seems like someone wiped off the topic lipsrsealed
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by xpres: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
binary thanks for ur advice.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
Busta:

Seems like someone wiped off the topic lipsrsealed

hahahahahah. i thought as much. who knows what going through the persons head?
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by opokonwa(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
Your boyfriend is a dog! shocked shocked shocked

No even any respect for you?

God! Where did you meet him
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
ewo! not until i scrolled down did i realise the poster must have repasted the body of the topic back on. LOL!!!!

@ poster

na ur fault Period. If you respect yourself your cousin will respect yuo. You allowed come too close to your boyfriend!

look him square in the eye and say NO. its as simple as that. if he asks you why say . . . .  because I TOLD YOU SO.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Dreloaded(f): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
Some people will deal with anything/anoyone just to avoid being single sad

It's quite sad
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
Let them both know how u feel and stop letting ur cousin into ur bizness.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by choco4life(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
Your boyfriend is playing smart, be smarter!
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by SOPRANO(m): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2008
The dude dig your sister, aint nothing to it than that. If you want him to double-dip, go right ahead and hand it to him, and she will be smiling the way you smile prety soon.
Or may be your sis make a good buddy than you do, you just never know,
Trust me, He wants her, and I can't blame a brotha for test driving on the same parking lot, grin
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Mooyo: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
Ths s nt really cool bt at d same time s free world
Dont cal dat tin a relationship, its just a child's play
Coz dr s no sign of maturity in neither u nor girlfriend
o' girl go get matured hen, and ur guy too
learn d rules of game , no be for all shocked
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by sillyboy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Topic.

Dont give your her to your bf, but Silly can have her undecided
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by metro(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

Dont give your her to your boyfriend, but Silly can have her undecided

guy try yarn well ehn d babe confuse nomean make u confuse her d more
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster,the guy doesn't want you dear.he simply wants your younger cousin.there is nothing you can do abt it than let go of the boy.perharps he only used you to have access to your cousin undecided let him go and pretend hes a mistake in the first place and move on with your life.there is surely a man for you out there .
be strong !
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by Akinagirl(f): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2008
This is confusing, grow up, please, you don't sound very mature, I couldn't even make sense out of the topic.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by drealsmile(m): 2:46am On Feb 01, 2008
belive me both of them don do, only ur b/f na bad guyssssssssssssssssssss
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by obisho: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
believe me that guy doesn't ve any atom of love 4 you.

he is still with u maybe u satisfy him very well in bed.

he is a dog.

dont allow him to come 2 ur house again cos he might start going after ur mother.
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by innobetty(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
your boyfriend is a love-vendor so girl watch it.dont trust anybody be it your boyfriend or even your self.thats the secret of survival
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by BeautfulB(f): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
it obvious that ur guy wants ur sister, is written clearly
Re: My boyfriend wants my cousin by deniyor: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
Big red flag!!!! He wants you cuz and he wants her now!!! If ur cuz is already hiding her relationship from u, be rest assured there's something going on behind your back.

Dump his ass! But b4 you do, ask for his bestfriend's no, or his brother, whichever one he'll feel most threatened with (single or player would be preferrable). You better start flirting with others when you r around him. It will keep him in line

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : / How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.