Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3372 Views)

My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. / Kindly Return My Number / My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
cool
Re: . by k2039: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: I don't know if I should face him or keep on hiding.
Face him if you have gotten over him, keep hiding if you haven't gotten over him.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039:
Face him if you have gotten over him, keep hiding if you haven't gotten over him.
I've gotten over him but I dread being insulted again.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
@OP
the important question you need to ask yourself IS:
- why does he want your number?
- do you want to stay in touch with such negative person?
- this man didnt trust/respect you in the past, what makes you think he will now?
- if it didnt work in the past, why do you think that it would change now?
- there is a reason you stayed away from social media, it was to get this loco out of your life. stick to your plan, and be happy.......unless you actually think of being with him again?!

4 Likes

Re: . by HURUCHI(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
- this man didnt trust/respect you in the past, what makes you think he will now?
- there is a reason you stayed away from social media, it was to get this loco out of your life. stick to your plan, and be happy.......unless you actually think of being with him again?!

u read my mind

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
Thanks mr brown my friends want me to hear what he has to say although I've my reservations.
Re: . by Leopantro: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
don't even try that. you have finally overcome the horrors of your past and you want to open the door again? you want to go through the hurt and the pain all over again? even if he has changed, kudos to him. life is too short and too sweet to dance to one person,'s tune. you gave him your heart, he smashed it and you are considering listening to him? old habits die hard. let the past be the past

3 Likes

Re: . by k2039: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
If you have gotten over him, then it matters less what his opinion is.

Show him you can stand up to him, you are not the intimidated girl he use to know. If he says anything funny, just hang the phone on him.

By the way, you need to work on your self esteem. The fact that one he-goats be-little doesn't mean he is right. You are precious and valuable, someone will see you for who you are.

Since you said you have gotten over him and you are so sure you won't go back to your vomit, then let him have the number.

1 Like

Re: . by redcliff: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
All these nairalander would come here and open their loqucious mouths (not literally) to give people advice here like its a remedy or smthg. I wonder why some people open threads to ask about advices that pertains to personal issues and they except to get advices from third parties they don't know who and what they exactly are. Op, you should be matured enough to know if u should or not give your ex your new number. Last I knew, its babies they help make decisions or are you one?
Re: . by k2039: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
redcliff: Op, you should be matured enough to know if u should or not give your ex your new number.
Apparently she doesn't know and she will like to take random samples of peoples opinions to reach a decision.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what she has done.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
redcliff: All these nairalander would come here and open their loqucious mouths (not literally) to give people advice here like its a remedy or smthg. I wonder why some people open threads to ask about advices that pertains to personal issues and they except to get advices from third parties they don't know who and what they exactly are. Op, you should be matured enough to know if u should or not give your ex your new number. Last I knew, its babies they help make decisions or are you one?
Have you heard of that saying two heads are better than one? Tbh I need to know from people that have experience b4 I can make a decision.
Re: . by redcliff: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Have you heard of that saying two heads are better than one? Tbh I need to know from people that have experience b4 I can make a decision.

Okay ma. There are only two things involved here. You are giving him or not giving him. So whatever anybody says here would hover around that.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
What! My sister I beg u don't give that brother your number again....though am a say it as it is Brother. I haven't heard d other side of d story but judging by your story if u felt hurt in that relationship and you've decided to move on Do.

On the other hand is. If u want us to advice u on what to do.
U my be confused at the surprise and u don't know if to continue in the relationship or quit. Then my sister Tell Us The Whole Story....cuz it take two to tangle.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cholls: What! My sister I beg u don't give that brother your number again....though am a say it as it is. Brother. I haven't hear d other side of d story but judging by your story if u felt hurt in that relationship and you've decided to move on do.

On the other hand is. If u want us to advice u on what to do.
U my be confused at the surprise and u don't know if to continue in the relationship or quit. Then my sister Tell Us The Whole Story....cuz it take two to tangle.
It's a long story but it all revolves around jealousy,lies and gossips.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
It's a long story but it all revolves around jealousy,lies and gossips.
My sister can u rate your relationship at the rate of 1 to100

For instance: me: jealous=---%
The brother=---%
Re: . by LewsTherin: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Hey, I had a similar experience and I regreted giving her my number.

Remember, curiosity killed that stupid cat and your friends that are telling you to find out what he wants wouldn't be there to carry the bag if the snot hits the fan.

Except you are the one that wants to know..... (ego and stuff or still holding a candle for the dude?)

1 Like

Re: . by Sanboy25: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Comment number 3 from mr brown jay is perfect. smiley
Re: . by 190: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
u best give him

with that shrek looking face of urs

i'd see why he wont manage your tired a-s-s angry
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
While I will love to share K2039's suggestion that you accept and show him that you are strong and have gotten over him, what if you are not strong and you won't crack up and break if he turns out to be a pain in the backside?

What happened if it brings back your old emotions and you end up getting hurt again?

Some people are better left in the past cos that's where they belong. You are happy now and comfortable. Why invite someone who has proven himself a trouble maker into your life?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
190: u best give him

Of all the cartoon characters you could come up with shrek Lol gay donkey.
Re: . by 190: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
^

Shut up ugly muraphucka!!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
I dont tink he deserve a 2nd chance , becos a real man neva end a relationship in an abusive manner.

If u go back 2 him then u re
#team fool#.

Mayb he needed ur noba becos he has been ma5turbating 4 so long n he need 2 put his d1ck in a pu$cy.
Re: . by Nomski0(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
190: u best give him

Bros 190 take am easy na. Dont make the chic feel bad now. If the topic annoy you, you'd have just ignored it. Biko

1 Like

Re: . by Nomski0(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
ighoosagie:

Mayb he needed ur noba becos he has been ma5turbating 4 so long n he need 2 put his d1ck in a pu$cy.

Kai!!!
Re: . by wait4me(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
op is this the man you had your baby for? I remeber your post " single mum searching for love"
Re: . by laberry101(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
spongeback:

Get a new number and give him the damn new number, and face your fears, whatever happens, just listen and say nothing, he wants to talk, let him talk and u listen.

After that if u are ok, keep on talking,if not discard the new sim and move on with your life.
Re: . by 190: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Nomski0:

Bros 190 take am easy na. Dont make the chic feel bad now. If the topic annoy you, you'd have just ignored it. Biko

embarassed embarassed

tnx babe
Re: . by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 21, 2013
190:

embarassed embarassed

tnx babe

Re: . by 190: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2013
^get outta here with ur ugly face angry
Re: . by MrCork: 1:31am On Jul 22, 2013
[
190: ^get outta here with ur ugly face angry

...problem wit u is yor out dated swaaaga...how can u tell a lady to Gerrrout? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by 190: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2013
^come kiss the darkest part of my a-r-s-e

idiot undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2013
190: ^get outta here with ur ugly face angry
190 yes I have noticed you now can you bounce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature advice is seriously needed. / Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change / Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.