Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110273 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2011
Real Madrid can still win the LaLiga am not gonna loose hope .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
So the great Galatico is still alive.
Bros.,
where you run go?
anyhows sha, welcomes back.
wetin you bring come backz?
Do still have same opinion about Mourinho?
all in alls welcomes to jhoin run things.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
We played on Wednesday and are playing now. I hope JM is seeing that.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
RM is playing now, against Santander. 0-1 up, goal from Adebayor. Ozil is something special, and he will yet do great things in this club. He's a prodigy. Can't believe Bremen had a player like this last season!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2011
We won!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2011
SeanT21:

We won!!
Yeah. . .Finally, real madrid taught barcelona how goals are made.

Hala madrid!!!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2011
I wonder if Ade will be signed permanently at the end of the season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2011
Thats most unlikely.
With Mou already declaring his intent to draft Morata into the first team come first day of next season, we will be having three strikers(Gonzalo, Karim and Morata) so most likely having a fourth striker will be, whats that word, cant remember it now. angry
unnnecessary to say the least.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:58am On Mar 09, 2011
medjai:

I wonder if Ade will be signed permanently at the end of the season.

I don't even think Mou will be there next season. Even if Madrid win a treble, which is a long shot right now.

mama-gee:

Yeah. . .Finally, real madrid taught barcelona how goals are made.

Hala madrid!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mama-gee, you're so sweet, like a pretty li'l cheerleader. grin you go gal!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2011
Ozil is the mozart of football. Honestly the boy is a CRACKINGLY HOT! See passes. Thuraya got nothing on him man.

I can watch that first goal again and again. . .the build up was nothing but MAGIC!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
Come Saturday,
if we win the tie it marks Mourinho's 150 consecutive home league match win.
NYCE grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by johnkobe: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
My club is still d best club in the whole world, he no easy na
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
FBS:

Ozil is the mozart of football. Honestly the boy is a CRACKINGLY HOT! See passes. Thuraya got nothing on him man.

I can watch that first goal again and again. . .the build up was nothing but MAGIC!

This was the same player Ruudie said wont make it at Madrid

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-498729.0.html#msg6730503

AjanleKoko:

RM is playing now, against Santander. 0-1 up, goal from Adebayor. Ozil is something special, and he will yet do great things in this club. He's a prodigy. Can't believe Bremen had a player like this last season!

Germany is where the real talented youngsters are. WHo knew about Muller before last season

I can give you 10 under 22yrs BL players who would burn most leagues with skills they are all German

Mario Goetze- Dortmund, Toni Kroos-Bayern, Sven bender-Dortmund, Lewis Holtby-Mainz, Julian Draxler-Schalke, Andreas Schurrle- Mainz, Kevin Grosskreutz, Benedickt Howedes- Schalke, Matt Hummels-Dortmund,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
dayokanu:

This was the same player Ruudie said wont make it at Madrid

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-498729.0.html#msg6730503

Germany is where the real talented youngsters are. WHo knew about Muller before last season

I can give you 10 under 22yrs BL players who would burn most leagues with skills they are all German

Mario Goetze- Dortmund, Toni Kroos-Bayern, Sven bender-Dortmund, Lewis Holtby-Mainz, Julian Draxler-Schalke, Andreas Schurrle- Mainz, Kevin Grosskreutz, Benedickt Howedes- Schalke, Matt Hummels-Dortmund,
Yeah, Germany has got loads of young talents coming up. I particularly like the Bender twins and Goetze but I think Howedes is just okay. Spain has got a great amount of youngsters too. Those guys that won Silver at last year's Euro U-19, extremely talented guys: Oriol Romeu, Sarabia, Isco, Moratta, Calivente, de Gea, Munain, Thiago, Canales, etc, can break into almost anyteam in Europe and that's leaving out Cazorla, Negredo, Valero, Mata, Pedro, Pique, that have made a name for themselves already. Again, Spain is always there or there about when it comes to youth football in Europe and the world and what this translates to is layers of talented youngsters all over the league.
I think Spain will dominate world and European football for a long time to come because the current golden generation have a pack of hugely talented youngsters waiting behind them to takeover. The transition will be almost seamless.
The oldest among Spain's WC winning team is Juan Capdevilla(33). Behind him there are: Antonio Lopez(ATL MAD), Didac Villa(AC MIL), Jose Enrique(Newc), Arbeloa(R MAD); all playing at the top level, waiting to take over. It's pretty much the same thing in every other department.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
Yeah man,
its 2 nil Karim da Hero.
he's improving now. higuain better watch it.
its 150 matches for mourinho.
hala madrid
and by the time sevilla beats barcelona its back to four points. Nice grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^
You like to dream sha!
Anyway Bernaneu awaits.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Real madrid won today's match with ease. . .

Benzema and Ozil were the stars of today's game. . .

Hala Madrid!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2011
medjai:

Yeah, Germany has got loads of young talents coming up. I particularly like the Bender twins and Goetze but I think Howedes is just okay. Spain has got a great amount of youngsters too. Those guys that won Silver at last year's Euro U-19, extremely talented guys: Oriol Romeu, Sarabia, Isco, Moratta, Calivente, de Gea, Munain, Thiago, Canales, etc, can break into almost anyteam in Europe and that's leaving out Cazorla, Negredo, Valero, Mata, Pedro, Pique, that have made a name for themselves already. Again, Spain is always there or there about when it comes to youth football in Europe and the world and what this translates to is layers of talented youngsters all over the league.
I think Spain will dominate world and European football for a long time to come because the current golden generation have a pack of hugely talented youngsters waiting behind them to takeover.
I hugely doubt that.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
You like to dream sha!
Anyway Bernaneu awaits.
you'l see.
I'l remind you just as I reminded medjai of the pichichi comment.
To take it further our neighbors getafe will help complete the job with a draw in camp nou.
just note this down since it seems Rapido is now part of the extra-curricular activities in you guys thread. grin.
sadly you guys wont win the 1 milla zaragoza whitewash valencia tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2011
chic2pimp:

I hugely doubt that.
Who wants to stop Spain, she na Italia?
hahaha

usbcable:

you'l see.
I'l remind you just as I reminded medjai of the pichichi comment.
To take it further our neighbors getafe will help complete the job with a draw in camp nou.
just note this down since it seems Rapido is now part of the extra-curricular activities in you guys thread. grin.
sadly you guys wont win the 1 milla zaragoza whitewash valencia tongue
Which 'agbo' una give Benzema drink? Boy's on fire. . . You guys seem to play better without Ronaldo.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2011
Thank God Barcelona dropped two valuable points, Real Madrid would win the LALIGA, enemies eti po to, elo posi wa .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2011
galatico:

Thank God Barcelona dropped two valuable points, Real Madrid would win the LALIGA, enemies eti po to, elo posi wa .
undecided undecided undecided
its just 2 points.
but well sha, thank God al'same.
hope they drop more and more and more points that what i pray for grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2011
usbcable:

undecided undecided undecided
its just 2 points.
but well sha, thank God al'same.
hope they drop more and more and more points that what i pray for grin grin grin
As if to say RM is immuned from dropping pionts also.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^ eeehhn agreed.
but to an average barcelona fan talkless of a ''STAUNCH ARCH BARCA''fan.
dropping of points is a misreable experience.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
Madrid playing us on their own turf is like playing us away. It makes no silly difference. Besides
Messi plays better in the Bernabeau and the rest of the squad grin cheesy.

That apart, you guys wud be playing bilbao,villareal, sevilla, valencia,atl madrid all away, can some1
please tell me if you guys aint gonna be dropping points in some of these matches?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
A ti ko ifa ni'ile, ifa ti'nse.

I have said it earlier, the dropping of 1 point dey pain all barker boys pass anything;especially the NL bois. grin

to all of you, read my post and fbs' we didn't say we dropping no points we just happy to the high paradise that its now 5 with more ''possibility'' of reduction.

and who says we would surely drop any more points and who says you wont be dropping more points than you could ever phantom.

Us lossing points and moving on is not new but to recent barca supporters(and them kuku plenty) naw Lamentation New Testament version.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
1 sad
2 sad
3 sad
4 sad
5 sad
6 sad
7 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
I see ADEBAYOR performing wonders tonight, Madrid all the way! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^

He is not in the starting line - up at the moment.

6:50 PM GMT CONFIRMED LINE-UPS

REAL MADRID
4-2-3-1

Casillas
Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Marcelo
Alonso, Khedira
Di Maria, Oezil, Ronaldo
Benzema

LYON
4-3-3

Lloris
Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho
Gourcuff, Toulalan, Kallstrom
Briand, Lisandro, Delgado
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
We won!!

bring on our next opponent.
cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Congrats guys. I'm happy for y'all. The only problem now is that J Mouth won't allow our eardrums peace; first manager to led Madrid to CL Q/final in 7 years. Congrats all the same cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.