Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109804 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2011
medjai:

Of course, Kaka in his prime was simply unplayable but as per technique, Ibra and Berbatov are exceptionally gifted.

I will take kaka, berbatov and then ibra in that order because that ibra of a guy doesn't know what is team work ( one of his problems at barca ). He is learning from his present play in ac milan but that is not enough because he is still not effective like villa that can play as a point man or winger.

Kaka is good from the midfield and as a supporting striker also, very effective for counter play strategy and can score goals from outside the 18 yard box. Berbatov is just like villa only that he is slow but he uses his thinking faculty more than ibra.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2011
eyoniggar:

burntcable, I wasnt talking about the totts game. I meant you saying "you hope to win the classicos" Babanla
nightmare. grin
nightmare for you aight?
we fear no foe.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Mou would never give up a 4-0 lead.
Spurs is out. If they had anything to do, why didn't they do it at the Bernabeu?
I hope so.
But am even more concerned with our yellow card backlogs. This yeye cockrels can incite anger making us get booked. Thus we may have some players not available for the semis.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2011
Johnpaul88:

[s]This thread sucks! If not for Barca fans who comes occassionally to enliven it, it would been dead and gone. Madrid sucks![/s]
father forgive them for they he knows not what he is saying.
go my son and sin/misyarn no more.
if you do i go break ya head
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
Spurs o ti to be. cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Madrid shall we begin.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
Come for your food, Madrid grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
We have kept our own end of the bargain - to set up an el classico semis!

Bring on Mourinho
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
Let's go there. . . CL Classico
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Come for your food, Madrid grin
Johnpaul88:

We have kept our own end of the bargain - to set up an el classico semis!

Bring on Mourinho

what are you feeling like now?
you will be soooo disappointed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^
Even your mouth dey shake as you talk am . . . I'm sure you started your fasting and prayer today grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^

I dey laugh grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pharoh:

^^

I dey laugh grin

Like Dimeji Bankole, OBJ, and Iyabo grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2011
You gotta to like this guy called JM. Started Marcelo in the center. wa daa daa! Experiments eh? ))

So its Barca in the semis. WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!

how many more matches between the two this season eh? other La Liga teams must be sick of it. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2011
FBS:

You gotta to like this guy called JM. Started Marcelo in the center. wa daa daa! Experiments eh? ))

He should pls start Marcelo, even Casillas, in the centre of midfield on April 27 at the Bernabeu. I take God beg am.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2011
AjanleKoko:

He should pls start Marcelo, even Casillas, in the centre of midfield on April 27 at the Bernabeu. I take God beg am.

Arrogance. Keep it up. cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2011
FBS:

So its Barca in the semis. WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!

how many more matches between the two this season eh? other La Liga teams must be sick of it. grin

Copa Del Rey final is on 20th of April, Here is complete information with timing
Real Madrid Barcelona Live at 19:30 GMT, Venue: Valencia, Stadium: Mestalla

Before Copa Del Rey both sides will be head to head on 16th of April in La Liga
Real Madrid Barcelona Live at 20:00 GMT, Venue: Madrid, Stadium: Santiago Bernabeu

Uefa Champions league semi finals also added which makes it four matches and a kings cup before the start of next season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Like Dimeji Bankole, OBJ, and Iyabo grin

Nah i dey laugh like goodluck and tinubu . . . . why you go associate me with failures lol. grin

I have always advocated for marcelo to pair alonso in the middle so we can have six attacking players to be joined by the overlapping wingers.

The goal is to win the match on Saturday and that of copa dey rey while for the champions league progression is the goal. There is no point looking for revenge because it doesn't come immediately and there is another day to do that but not this year.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
Even your mouth dey shake as you talk am . . . I'm sure you started your fasting and prayer today grin

actually no.
and its just soo sooo expected that all you all mentality will be like that of Rosell.

The Classico series starts saturday, and April is different from November so is 16 different from 25.

So its game on,

Madrid shall we begin.hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Una go hear whiin for this Classicos wey we wan play so. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Madrid fans will always find a way to shore up what is left of their battered confidence. Anyway, we 'll see!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
in d 4 matches, rmd 'll play bar 'll posses, rmd 'll rough play 2 lose bar 'll entertain 2 win. pep 'll laf jose 'll cry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
eyoniggar:

Una go hear whiin for this Classicos wey we wan play so. tongue
whats worse than a 5-0 or 2-6 loss.
so it cant get worse but only berra. grin

Hala madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Real Madrid break their clean sheet record of the 1997/98 and 2001/02 seasons, in which they won their seventh and ninth European Cup titles

Laura Navas / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Besides earning the best numbers of all sides in the top European championship, Real Madrid also happen to be thrashing their own records in the Champions League. By keeping a clean sheet in eight of their ten UCL games this season, the Whites have overtaken their seven clean sheet record of the 1997/98 and 2001/02 campaigns, in which they won their seventh and ninth Europan Cup titles, respectively.

Real Madrid faced Ajax in their fist Champions League match this season and defeated them 2-0. They then defeated Auxerre and Ajax away from home. They won against the French side again at the Bernabeu and also defeated AC Milan.

Their 1-1 draw in the first leg of the Round of 16 against Olympique Lyonnais was followed by a solid 3-0 victory, that in turn segued into impressive 4-0 and 1-0 wins over Tolttenham Hotspur at the Bernabeu and White Hart Lane in the quarterfinals.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
i just have a gut feeling that we are winning this one just like the basketball team did last week.
I no fit shout.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2011
Pls you can win this one and leave king's cup and CL for us.i do not like this El classico,we are too relax coming into this game,a draw will be just fine.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sometimes I think these bloody Spaniards are just making money off the rest of us, creating a TV Main event that dwarfs any other sport in Europe. Imagine over half a billion people watched the last Clasico. That's a financial wet dream for the likes of Sky and co cool

usbcable:

whats worse than a 5-0 or 2-6 loss.

How about a 6-0? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
Good game and looking forward to the remaining three matches. cool

Today's change of tactics is one in a series of learning process that we have to get adapted to in order to play barca.

The goal this year like i said is to win the copa dey rey and the champions league not to match barca in anything.

Barca can keep the possession and passing of the ball around this season but we will come to that next season.

Hope the hostility between the two teams will tone down and they should control their emotions.

This was a confidence boost even though a three points would have been nice for the league challenge.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
A very good tactical game. I must say that this game made me appreciate Mou as a tactician. He played the right selection, what I expected him to play, and Barca were lucky to not go down in the early stages. They did control the game well, and played with ambition. Anything else, and Madrid would have won. I think both sides will be fine with the result.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^ The whole world already knows this. It's no news. The man is a master tactician.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
FBS:

^^^ The whole world already knows this. It no news. The man is a master tactician.
seconded.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2011
FBS:

^^^ The whole world already knows this. It's no news. The man is a master tactician.

I'm not going to drool over the man like you always do though tongue
But he is a great project manager, I have to say. Though I won't give him all the credit for anything that happens in these four Clasicos. The Madrid boys are working super hard, harder than they ever did under Pellegrini. They have improved a lot since the last drubbing. But Barcelona still remains the better side, man for man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.