Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110270 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
The outcome was never in doubt.

Congrats. cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2011
psssht. After numerous attempts Real Madrid finally beats the 2nd, or abi na 3rd best team in almighty France to progress to the QF. What a big achievement. 

Oshi oda.

Anyways sha, congrats.   tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2011
Some people are very lipsrsealed

But man, JM is something else.

"One day we had to go through and it seems normal for us to advance. We were better than our rival and we played better.
"I'm relaxed rather than euphoric because for me this is normal. Madrid is too big a club not to be there.
"I would prefer to avoid Inter and Chelsea [in the quarter-finals] because emotionally it's difficult to play against your people, your friends. But if it has to be it will be." -JM
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2011
FBS:

"One day we had to go through and it seems normal for us to advance. We were better than our rival and we played better.
"I'm relaxed rather than euphoric because for me this is normal. Madrid is too big a club not to be there.
"I would prefer to avoid Inter and Chelsea [in the quarter-finals] because emotionally it's difficult to play against your people, your friends. But if it has to be it will be." -JM

Can't blame him. He loves those guys. But it's technically easier for him to play them, cos he can beat them a lot easier.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2011
Krayola:

psssht. After numerous attempts Real Madrid finally beats the 2nd, or abi na 3rd best team in almighty France to progress to the QF. What a big achievement. 

Oshi oda.

Anyways sha, congrats.   tongue

some people sha.
always wanting to be kill joys
never see good in others.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
JM: I dont want chelsea/inter

CR7: I dont want Barsa.

So,

Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur, it is.

Hala Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2011
(CNN) -- Real Madrid could be without star striker Cristiano Ronaldo for the next three weeks due to the Portugal captain's hamstring injury.

The world's most expensive player started in Saturday's Madrid derby despite coming off with an injury against Lyon in midweek, but left the field in the second half of the 2-1 win over Atletico.

He had returned against the French team after sustaining a thigh injury during Real's 7-0 defeat of Malaga on March 3.

Coach Jose Mourinho admitted he had taken a risk by playing the club's 26-year-old top scorer, saying: "I didn't want the championship to end today and Cristiano Ronaldo is very important to us."

A statement on Real's website revealed that the former Manchester United player will miss Portugal's home friendly games against Chile on March 26 and Finland three days later, both in Leiria.

He is likely to miss Madrid's next La Liga game against Sporting Gijon the following weekend, and is battling to be fit to face English club Tottenham in the first leg of the European Champions League quarterfinal on April 5.

"After a medical control and scan at the Sanitas hospital, Cristiano Ronaldo is suffering from a first-grade lesion to the hamstring in his left leg. The player will be out for three weeks," the club said on Sunday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/03/20/football.real.madrid.ronaldo/index.html#

I hope is fit before the ucl, classico and CDR.

Damn so many important games on the way.
I hope we do well in all.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2011
Any info about when we play gijon?
heard it may now be june.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
Real Madrid ban Shakira songs from the Bernabeu
Shakira songs are not going to be played at the Bernabeu again.

Real Madrid will not play any songs of pop sensation Shakira from now on at the Santiago Bernabeu during home fixtures.

Reports in the Spanish dailies Marca and AS claim that no songs from the Colombian musician will be played at the ground prior to matches.

No explanation has been given by Madrid but there are suspicions in the Spanish media that this situation has arisen because of Shakira’s relationship with Barcelona defender Gerard Pique.

Shakira and Pique’s romantic relationship has now been made public with photos of the couple making the rounds in the media. Given the rivalry between Barcelona and Madrid, it’s been suggested that the Blancos will now stop giving airtime to the 34-year-old’s songs at their venue.

Shakira, though, is a self-confessed Madrid fan and was presented with the number 5 shirt by Florentino Perez during his first tenure as president of the nine-time European champions.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2011/03/30/2419152/report-real-madrid-ban-shakira-songs-from-the-bernabeu

This is really shameful shocked shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
medjai:

I don't think this is true, we have to wait for the next home match to confirm that. lipsrsealed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
medjai:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2011/03/30/2419152/report-real-madrid-ban-shakira-songs-from-the-bernabeu

and whats shameful about deciding what song or not that is to be played in your house angry

abegi go and sit down jare.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
“It's happy times for Real Madrid. We have reached April with a chance to win every competition. The basketball team is in a similar situation. It is only one step away from its first Final Four in 15 years. The academy is in great shape being that we have 14 players who are playing for Spain's youth teams, which is more than any club. Castilla are playing great football and the U-19 side just won its league title."

"I have always felt comfortable at Real Madrid. My role is more of an institutional one now compared to before and my job entails matters that are not only related to sports. I said I would distance myself from the team following the Copa del Rey match against Sevilla and I have done just that."

"Mourinho is the leader of a team that continues improving from a football standpoint and I am sure it will bring us many glorious afternoons. He feels protected by the club and feels more comfortable every day, as he himself recently stated. That goal has been accomplished and that is what it is all about being that he is an important person within the club. The team is more competitive each day."

"I have a close relationship with Florentio Perez. I have a lot of faith in him and I feel comfortable and secure. He has not changed as a person. He continues thinking big and continues loving this club. He is very demanding and he lays out the strategy. He knows exactly what Real Madrid members want and time has proven him right."

"Fans are going to show profound respect for Ronaldo during Saturday's tribute before the match. He provided this club with a lot of thrills. We want fans to give him the farewell he deserves and for him to take the honorary kick-off. He left many fond memories here."

"We are a lot closer to extended Pepe's contract, but there will not be any news until May. We are confident Pepe will stay at Real Madrid

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330051048921/noticia/Noticia/_It_s_happy_times_for_Real_Madrid_.htm

@ the bolded part, later folks will say its their academy that is the super duper performer and all the rest, as if others dont produce footballers.tsheeewwww

lets hope the good run continues for all the other units of the club. Starting with a win over PE valencia
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2011
In my lifetime, I have never seen a club as bitter as Rash-Madead.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2011
Haba Madrid?
Abi they were hoping to 'marry' her for CR7? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
usbcable:

“It's happy times for Real Madrid. We have reached April with a chance to win every competition. The basketball team is in a similar situation. It is only one step away from its first Final Four in 15 years. The academy is in great shape being that we have 14 players who are playing for Spain's youth teams, which is more than any club. Castilla are playing great football and the U-19 side just won its league title."

"I have always felt comfortable at Real Madrid. My role is more of an institutional one now compared to before and my job entails matters that are not only related to sports. I said I would distance myself from the team following the Copa del Rey match against Sevilla and I have done just that."

"Mourinho is the leader of a team that continues improving from a football standpoint and I am sure it will bring us many glorious afternoons. He feels protected by the club and feels more comfortable every day, as he himself recently stated. That goal has been accomplished and that is what it is all about being that he is an important person within the club. The team is more competitive each day."

"I have a close relationship with Florentio Perez. I have a lot of faith in him and I feel comfortable and secure. He has not changed as a person. He continues thinking big and continues loving this club. He is very demanding and he lays out the strategy. He knows exactly what Real Madrid members want and time has proven him right."

"Fans are going to show profound respect for Ronaldo during Saturday's tribute before the match. He provided this club with a lot of thrills. We want fans to give him the farewell he deserves and for him to take the honorary kick-off. He left many fond memories here."

"We are a lot closer to extended Pepe's contract, but there will not be any news until May. We are confident Pepe will stay at Real Madrid

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330051048921/noticia/Noticia/_It_s_happy_times_for_Real_Madrid_.htm

@ the bolded part, later folks will say its their academy that is the super duper performer and all the rest, as if others dont produce footballers.tsheeewwww

lets hope the good run continues for all the other units of the club. Starting with a win over PE valencia
She you wan compare your Castilla to La Masia? How many of your Castilla products are in your first team? How many Castilla products have ever made FIF PRO XI? and how many Castilla products have gone on to win the Balon d' Or or WPOTY? Academy pass academy now. La Masia is an academy in every sense of the word, Castilla is a place where boys just gather to play 'set' grin grin Castilla ko, Casillas ni grin Howler Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Chai Medjai na so ur mouth bad reach? Omo u badt gan oo!! tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2011
medjai:

She you wan compare your Castilla to La Masia? How many of your Castilla products are in your first team? How many Castilla products have ever made FIF PRO XI? and how many Castilla products have gone on to win the Balon d' Or or WPOTY? Academy pass academy now. La Masia is an academy in every sense of the word, Castilla is a place where boys just gather to play 'set' grin grin Castilla ko, Casillas ni grin Howler Madrid
the crux is we have more products from our academy than any other team in the national team.and we are not talking of HUMPTY DUMPTY or PLAYSTATION. If the same was said of Lamasia it would have been bragged with by all of you especially eyoniggar.
AjanleKoko:

Haba Madrid?
Abi they were hoping to 'marry' her for CR7? grin
there are prettier chicks lining up in his front yard for him, at least you know of a damsel called KIM KARDASHIAN. So why settle for som'hin less cheesy
eyoniggar:

eyoniggar link=topic=109253.msg8030633#msg8030633 date=1301653036:

In my lifetime, I have never seen a club as bitter as Rash-Madead.
Chai Medjai na so your mouth bad reach? Omo u badt gan oo!! tongue
and why am I not suprised.
Oh, its usually normal for a less successful individual to be bitter about his competitors success.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2011
^^
usb, you fall my hand o!
So if they ask you to choose between Shakira (mega star, hips don't lie grin) and Kim Kardashian of indecency tape fame tongue, you go choose Kim Kardashian shocked shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
grin grin grin na your polling booth be this, Aj? grin no mind usb, maybe he is a fan of Kim Kardashian's sex tapes' grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
grin grin grin na your polling booth be this, Aj? grin no mind usb, maybe he is a fan of Kim Kardashian's sex tapes' grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
medjai:

LOL cheesy
Elections postponed till Monday undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
Good to see the real Ronaldo again. He just got honoured
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
Gijon just fluffed a good chance to go one up. Madrid are yet to threaten, Gijon have been solid at the back. They were lucky to get away with a handball though.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
Gooooooal!!!! De las Cuevas. . . Gijon 1-0.
Mourinho's unbeaten home record under threat here tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
Madrid, close . . . it's cleared off the line grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
Adebayor, what a miss! shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
. . .  and the FIFA virus finally sees off the 9-year unbroken record grin

Though I believe that if CR7 was on the pitch, Madrid would not have lost this game. The team lacked leadership. The guys were soul-less, Oezil looked tired, and Adebayor maintained his bad luck. Barcelona now have the change to go 8 points clear.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
Jose finally losing at league match at Home after 9 years shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
It's over. Real Madrid 0 Sporting Gijon 1. Madrid's title hopes just like Mourinho's unbeaten home record have just ended. History for Gijon
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
Pay back time!

Recall that Mou accused Sporting coach of fielding reserve team against us at Nou camp and lost. He was right! They proved it.

Catch us if u can!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Oshe Sporting Gijon! . . . . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2011
Bawoni mammy market eyin temi? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.