Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109138 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2009
Salgado has cancel his contract
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2009
Or Madrid cancelled Salgados contract
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2009
THE issue is that a contract has been canceled!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2009
galaxy of stars grin

until aug 7 before una see kaka morufu for the second phase of our pre season.

titled the american tour grin

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Or Madrid cancelled Salgados contract
He negotiated his release from his contract.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
Fee agreed with liverpool for Xabi Alonso. He will have his medical tomorrow.
That should be the final buy for the summer. Remains to sell off a few dead weight: VDV and Hunte, and Negredo or RVN.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
you no even mention drenthe.

nobody wan carry am even newscastle no want am.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
segunpc:

you no even mention drenthe.

nobody wan carry am even newscastle no want am.

The coach said he is staying
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
Good you got Xabi now, more probs for you guyz grin
i []Dity Pellegrini cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
With the arrival of Xabi Alonso I know our midfield problem is solved, now it's time to make the clear-outs, Huntelarr has gone to Ac Millan, Salgado was released of his contract, Next to go should be Van Der Vart, Drenthe, Mahamadou Diarra, Van Nistelrooy, and Miguel Torres should be loaned to a club in Spain, and Real should not make the mistake of selling Granero and Negredo, what about a certain guy called Palanca the guy wey dribble Abidal of Barcelona wey Abidal dey vex,

One! Two!! Three!!! Hala Madrid!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ galatico

it won't be cool to sell RVN because he's always scoring.

the rest u've mentioned can go including drenthe.

i hope milan's fee for huntelaar is cool o because am yet to know the fee.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2009
segunpc:

@ galatico

it won't be cool to sell RVN because he's always scoring.

the rest u've mentioned can go including drenthe.

i hope milan's fee for huntelaar is cool o because am yet to know the fee.
Fee na 15mills euros. So una make a loss of 5mills euros cuz na 20mils u buy am for. There is also a rumour dat u would pay ajax 7mills euros.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
which kain 5million.

what of the eight goals he scored for us and the time he spent with us?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by pcicero(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2009
Robben and Wesley should stay. Drenthe, VDV, M Diarra should please goooooooo.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by pcicero(m): 5:09am On Aug 07, 2009
Huntelaar tried but no room for him again with the arrival of Karim Kaka and CR9. Ruud is also back from injury and Higuain has ben relatively consistent and shows better understanding of LaLiga than the Hunter
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by pcicero(m): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2009
The Champions League is non-negotiable. The trophy would not leave the Bernabeu after the final in May 2010,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
segunpc:

which kain 5million.

what of the eight goals he scored for us and the time he spent with us?
OMO una loose five mills euros ooo.
pcicero:

The Champions League is non-negotiable. The trophy would not leave the Bernabeu after the final in May 2010,
lets wait and see grin. U dey talk too much with that leaky defence of una cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2009
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGCJy6ID5M[/flash]

This is my brosky   grin grin
Was a good game la liga is going to interesting this season
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2009
pcicero:

Robben and Wesley should stay. Drenthe, VDV, M Diarra should please goooooooo.

fail, drenthe and diarra will play important roles this season just watch and see
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2009
I am so happy that my Legend RAUL is still the best in the attacking role, ,

To the other club fans, you are welcome here, but the fact that you care much about our spending is what i hate Y'll know Madrid create History in Signings, so you need to be used with that and believe me you will all enjoy this great Season.

I hope Barca and all other Spanish team are also ready for the Challenge ,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2009
Where are the goals of the Match, can anyone upload them,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hala Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2009
timmfikk:

To the other club fans, you are welcome here, but the fact that you care much about our spending is what i hate Y'll know Madrid create History in Signings, so you need to be used with that and believe me you will all enjoy this great Season.

Stop dreaming dude, you team is a piece of Sh*t tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2009
timmfikk:

Is it the same barca dat won the treble last season while ur pub team was gettin trashed right, left, back, front and center. O.K oooo I hia u. Make we wait until of da season b4 u startin with dis ur fumbling.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2009
Thanks yes, You guys should go and check your records, Barca is not good in defending Titles, thats the first lesson My team Gives any other Team in Spain.

Moreso we can't keep winning every day and every time, there will always be time of Trial, also i need you to know Football is a Game, you're a winner today, you might be a looser tomorrow. So what the hell are you talking about here barca fans,

You guy's fail to remember 10-1 aggregate which ur club is running after and will never break that Record till Heaven turns around.

Hala Madridismo,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2009
@ timmfikk. All dis wey u yarn nah yesterday's news. Today's news says one team has won the treble while the other is overtalking.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2009
So as your Treble, Its last season and its now History
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2009
timmfikk:

So as your Treble, Its last season and its now History
History yes if u mean history book. Ur defense is still shitty and leaky. I am nothin but a lover of beautiful football played the right way(arsenal,madrid wink wink,man united included and milan if they get their act together).
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2009
R.I.P DANIEL JARQUE  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. Rest in peace my bruva. May God be with ur family and enstrenghten them during dis sad times.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2009
Let's see what RM (with a full strength team cheesy) can do to DC United.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
FBS:

Let's see what RM (with a full strength team cheesy) can do to DC United.
Madrid 3 - 0 DC United.
BTW it wasn't a full strength squad (missing Benzema and Lass away to france, with Ramos, Gago, Marcelo, RVN and Diarra left in spain)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.