Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109174 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
OFFICIAL: Getafe Sign Dani Parejo From Real Madrid
Parejo is the latest Blanco boy to move across town to Los Azulones
Dani Parejo has completed his transfer from Real Madrid to Getafe.
Parejo has been involved in negotiations with Los Azulones in recent days, and the club have now officially confirmed his signature.
The deal will cost €3 million, and includes a buy-back option for Los Merengues, which must be exercised within the next two years.
The 20-year-old spent the first half of last season on loan at Queens Park Rangers, before being recalled to the Bernabeu in December.
He will be presented at 13:00 on Monday, at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.                                                                                                                                  

Has nice potential and played real well against shamrock. He should get more minutes at Getafe and hopefully, like Granero, should be back in the next two seasons.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2009
Why dont you just allow Ruben De La red to go back to Getafe where he can realise his talent
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
dayokanu:

Why dont you just allow Ruben De La red to go back to Getafe where he can realise his talent
Where have you been? The poor guy collapsed on the field.
He has health problems and would likely never play football again.
If he was healthy , we wouldnt be chasing Alonso.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2009
i saw this parejo guy in the match against shamrock and i like the way he handled the ball in the midfield.

He is surely a good buy for getafe and has great prospect to explode and i think that's the reason real included a clause in his transfer.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2009
i want real to win this peace cup o.

because me i no sabi which one be the draw wey we dey draw so.

and which one be grini own wey him say kaka no go play peace cup sef?

make d guy borrow himself brain o.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chrisical(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
segunpc:

i want real to win this peace cup o.

because me i no sabi which one be the draw wey we dey draw so.

and which one be grini own wey him say kaka no go play peace cup sef?

make d guy borrow himself brain o.

cheesy cheesy

THE thing tire person oo.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
Kaka, Ramos, Casillas and Albiol just got in today and are not match fit. To try playing them in the peace cup is to risk them getting injured.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
Casilas, Kaka, Raul Abiol, let those guys relax man!!! It's not time we unleash them on our Laliga rivals
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
ordinary al ithand or al itshit, u no fit beat, shame on you tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
i just can't wait to unleash kaka morufu.

well curiosity killed the cat. so i go wait.

mo ti gba kamu.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2009
This is the beginning of failure, pellegirini is panicking already for saying "winning friendlies is not his priority".
u played al-ittihad(unknown club)with ur stars and all u could mange to get was a draw, haahaaha
i cant wait to see how this set of galacticos would flops bigtime.Barca smal smal bois will defeat the saudi side silly.
i watched the game and i really love the way madrid played, FC  barca will win el classico this time around with more goals.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
bad belle sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
no mind dem ogazi grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2009
kanye west by november ending i know say u go change this your barca logo.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2009
segunpc:

khanye grin by november ending i know say u go change this your barca logo.

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2009
until then.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2009
meanwhile kaka morufu is in camp.

i just love kaka morufu.

isn't he lovely?

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
This is what Madrid would be reduced to this season
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ow11(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
See you wishing Madrid would be toilet paper while Bayern will be the used soapy water that will be used to flush the toilet when they go out of Europe with their heads held high after yet another 4- nil drubbing. Maybe this season, Arsenal will do the honours grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
Oh yea madshit compatriots, please stay tuned until ur demolishing this season. The final run down of the era of the koloktico is ahead in time. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2009
Bayern know our booy calls in Europe.

Madrid Arsenal and Man Utd are tops . We also have teams who discipline us like Milan and lately Barcelona.

Arsenal can never eliminate Bayern ever. every time we have met them we have drubbed them
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2009
Though we started slowly but i know say we go explode when the time comes.

defeating the ecuadorian side is a welcome development and advancing to play juventus is a good test.

Those Quito guys got me angry with their rough tacklings and they almost got everyone injured and i dunno know
benzema's fate for now because the way he lept off the pitch really is scary i just hope the guy no suffer serious injury o.

And robben wey just dey manage come back too them don do am another again o. These guys are enemies of progress. And thank God they re gone for good.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Yeah it's true thos Quito boy are frustrated, they just kept kicking Real Madrid players, I was actually wondering if I was watching the World Cup finals,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
Alvaro Arbeloa Passes Medical With Real Madrid
According to a statement released by Real Madrid on their official website, Alvaro Arbeloa "is in perfect condition" and successfully passed the medical underwent this morning at the Sanitas La Moraleja hospital.
Arbeloa is now heading to the Santiago Bernabeu, where he will pen a five-year contract with the Spanish giants.
The 26-year-old, who joined Liverpool from Deportivo la Coruna in 2007, made a total of 99 appearances for the Reds, netting two goals.
Arbeloa had just one more year to run on his contract at Anfield, and he will cost Real Madrid a figure in the region of €4 million.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2009/07/29/1410592/alvaro-arbeloa-passes-medical-with-real-madrid

Only Xabi remains grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
Real Madrid have completed the signing of Alvaro Arbeloa from Liverpoolfc, Next is Xabi Alonso!!!

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
it's a good thing.

arbeloa is good.

making 30players in camp and now we plan the offloading. it musn't be more than 25players.

and for 3.5m pounds he is a good buy.

thanks for the info. bros!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2009
XABI ALONSO would ve arrived for a similar price tag if we didn't show desperation in signing him because he is gradually becoming surplus to requirement @ l'pool.

Can u imagine benitez telling him to decide his future before the w'kend. If he is a player he is planning to be an integral part of his team he won't be saying such.

Let's turn our radar to gerrard then u 'll see the other side of mr.raphael.

halla madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2009
Don't mind Benitez, last season he wanted to sell Alonso and use the money for Gareth Barry, he said he did not need Alonso anymore that was last season, after a brilliant display by Alonso and ofcourse Barry moving down to Eastland, he had no choice than to settle for Alonso, now he wants to kill himself over one player, The player has expressed that that he wishes to join the Los Blancos train
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
Alonso 'hands in transfer request'
Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has handed in an official transfer request, according to reports.
The Spain international has been publicly courted by Real Madrid all summer and is keen to seal a move back to Spain.
Reports on Wednesday suggested Alonso had been given 48 hours to make a decision on his future.
And the Liverpool Echo claims the 27-year-old has now informed Liverpool in writing of his desire to leave Anfield as he looks to bring to an end one of the summer's longest-running transfer sagas.
Real are expected to have to pay upwards of £30m to secure his services, with Reds boss Rafa Benitez unwilling to let the Spain international leave on the cheap.
The Madrid club have already indicated how important Alonso is to their plans for next season, with president Florentino Perez saying on Wednesday that it was "fundamental" they sign him.
Real have already spent big money this summer, bringing in the likes of Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul Albiol, Karim Benzema and most recently Alonso's former Liverpool team-mate Alvaro Arbeloa.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/30072009/58/barclays-premier-league-alonso-hands-transfer-request.html
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
benitez is going to make anfield a living hell for xabi for publicly declaring his desire to leave the team because there ve been some underground before now so not leaving the club is going to spell doom for the maestro.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
Heinze is joining Marseille

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.