Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109159 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Summer sales in Madrid Buy Sneijder, get van der vaart free.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
Summer sales in Madrid Buy Sneijder, get van der vaart free.

this is funny. grin

if heinze is going then it is good for him and the clubs(madrid and marseille) BUT NA WRONG CHOICE because NA IRON BENCH GET AM .taiwo dey there na.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
Alonso would be a Real Madrid player very soon, cuz the guy has droped his transfer request and it surely a good sign that the wants to join the Los Blanco, Galatico 4 Life!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
Shey the real madrid board no dey shame haaaahan. How many players una wan buy. Why only alonso ? Why una no buy the whole  liverpool team. Greedy ppl
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pelligrinis got a lot of work to do. These players aren't on the same page yet.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
Where is biina we need him to explain this Madrid loss with their C R9
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 4:09am On Aug 01, 2009
Wht is there to explain?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2009
Biina pls explain oh. . . . .  your guys were no where to be found oh - abi too much money don make dem match rusty!? grin

See smallie Giovinco jus dey carry im papa mate dem dey play  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2009
To put the match in perspective
- While Juventus were missing Sissokho and Diego, we on the other were much further from our starting eleven missing key players like Casillas, Ramos, Albiol, Arbeloa, Marcelo and Kaka.
- they are well into their pre season preparation, while this is only our 4th match under a new coach.
- Juventus were only interested in hard tackles and handling the ball.
- the poor condition of the pitch hampered our game more than the italians that favored putting the ball in the air.

Yet, we did well in open play, and only lost to two goals from set pieces, something that still needs to be worked on.
The team has improved with every single game and will be in much better form by the start of the season particularly with the addition of Xabi Alonso.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2009
Although Real Madrid lost to Juventus, I must confess I was impressed with the display of the team, people might say whatever they want, I promise you guys that Real Madrid will get better with time and we'll become firece, that spells trouble for our arch rival Barcelon, and the other teams should beware Real are stepping up!!!

I think we can do what Barca achieved last season!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2009
@ biina, galactico. . . .

That RM team is a joke - this is just simply a case too many spoons in the pot spoiling the broth. For the sake of "big-names" you guys run the risk of losing some decent talents. . . . & what the Bleep is Drenthe still wearing the all-white jersey for angry

i really hope they can get it together in time cuz i'd really hate to see Barca win La liga again!

The only people i feel sorry for if RM flop are Raul, Pellegrini, RVN, Sneijder, Lass and Guti. . . . these are guys who put in / have put in so much effort that will be rubbished!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
RuuDie:

@ biina, galactico. . . .

That RM team is a joke - this is just simply a case too many spoons in the pot spoiling the broth. For the sake of "big-names" you guys run the risk of losing some decent talents. . . . & what the Bleep is Drenthe still wearing the all-white jersey for angry

i really hope they can get it together in time cuz i'd really hate to see Barca win La liga again!

The only people i feel sorry for if RM flop are Raul, Pellegrini, RVN, Sneijder, Lass and Guti. . . . these are guys who put in / have put in so much effort that will be rubbished!

Guy you don't know what you are saying, Real Madrid will defeat Barcalona come November 29 @ Camp Nou, to me Drenthe is the worst siging Real have made in recent year coupled with Huntelaar, I know Real are seriously looking for buyers, as the club want to offload them, cuz they are supplus to reequirment, remember we can only register 25 players for the LaLiga, thank God that calamity Gabriel Ivan Heinze has gone, Real need to flush out so many palyers, and UI still think we need another left back, someone like Arsenal's Clichy, not forgettinf Xabi Alonso who handed his Transfer Request.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
biina:

- While Juventus were missing Sissokho and Diego, we on the other were much further from our starting eleven missing key players like Casillas, Ramos, Albiol, Arbeloa, Marcelo and Kaka.
- they are well into their pre season preparation, while this is only our 4th match under a new coach.
- the poor condition of the pitch hampered our game more than the italians that favored putting the ball in the air.

There is no need for excuse
It's Juve's third win over Real in a year!
so what are you talking about?

Yet, we did well in open play, and only lost to two goals from set pieces, something that still needs to be worked on.

Real have conceeded 4goals in 2matches from set peices
Your defence line is too weak!

The team has improved with every single game and will be in much better form by the start of the season particularly with the addition of Xabi Alonso.

You guyz dont need Alonso
if you buy alonso then you will have more prob with the squad.
What will Gago,L.Diarra,Diarra,Guti,Granero will be doin on the bench?

I think we can do what Barca achieved last season!!!

Keep dreaming tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
Galatico what did you say ? shocked
Olodumare !
Please dont ever mention that name in relation to your 'prof. Perez ' cockeyed experiment again.
like Clichy indeed. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
Why is it that Madrid was ONLY able to score through a penalty yesterday?

Is it that they cant score from Open play? with the Benzema, CR9 and all the wankstars on the field
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Why is it that Madrid was ONLY able to score through a penalty yesterday?

Is it that they cant score from Open play? with the Benzema, CR9 and all the wankstars on the field

lol
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2009
This homo will feel right at home with Guti in the changing room

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2009
Jeez,

CR9 is a confirmed homo see the lust in his eyez?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2009
we re on course
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2009
Galaticos 4 ever, I'll die a Real Madrid fan, Why are all these anti-Real Madrid fans just talking bullshit, like chicken wey dem comot himhead from em neck, Liverpool crumbled to Espanyol you guys didn't say anything about that, it was a 3-0 scoreline, and just because Real lost to Juventus 2-1, you guys are just shouting like like convicts
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2009
this benitez na one kain person o

yesterday was like "decide ur future alonso before the weekend''

now it's "i don't want alonso to go".

abi him don learn lesson from ben sahar's espanyol torture?

halla madrid! halla madrid!! halla madrid!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2009
biina:

Story.Lazy-ass exuses.
Aren't Real are supposed to purchase their way to every available title?
It's now that you realise you have a set of "crucial "players.If you now realise that,why then did you people go to the market to splash all that cash around?
The idea was to strengthen.If you've suddenly lost confidence in the new buys,including an 80 million pound signing, so quickly as to label the missing players "crucial".,then i don't know what your team is doing.
It remains to be seen whether Albiol can be termed "crucial"to you,because it's only pre-season.Same as Kaka.Regardless of how good they are on reputation.
As per your new coach,I'll advise you should go for defenders.The way Al-Itihad sliced open your defence to score in your first gametells me that you should have spent a little of the cash on a credible defender.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2009
Hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!excuse excuse,na from clap e dey ton to dance, lmao.This is the beginning of trouble,pellegerini might not see November as madrid coach.they are busy buying everybody while barca is testing and graduating our team B bois to first team.PEDRO,MUNIESA,JEFFREN,DOS SANTOS are stars in the making and they were all outstanding in LA galaxy defeat.that is barca for u.
we will wait for you November,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2009
Hhehehhehe, ogazi_rainbow, u nor be better person. Terry-G this people make them PB no go rise.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
I think i need to take some time off by busy schedule and visit here to Brush the mouth of some visitors we have in here,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
we ve so many pple coming here to say alot of their mind here . meaning that the party never stop here and it also shows that you pple re intimidated by our prospects.

and our enemies too re planning to remove our big signings like benzema,CR9 by getting ruff with them and that mean juve player almost succeeded but God pass am. Them don make perez go insure CR9 leg for 100million EUROs.

All our critics re always welcome here to bear their minds .

10x for calling.

halla madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
Leave the door open and see the trash the wind blows in: a useless obertans and two ibratwats.
Why dont you let madrid fans worry about madrid problems eh?
I beg go siddon and think about the failures of your clubs
The  Buncha useless Obertans, could only sign a paralympian, who can only score against weak asian teams and was no where to be found against bayern
or 'the lesser shall envy the greater' Barca, who in trying to be like us, wasted all their money and lost their top striker, in exchange for the greatest choker and flop artist the game as ever known
I beg carry you envy komot for the thread jare.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
Mumu pple. Inferiority complex dey worry una. If ur arch rival fans no come here use una Pah like punching bag, aint u guys gonna be left bored out? We still dey help una, una dey complain sey we dey show for this thread.

Abi na debosky, FBS, bluediva or Ibime go come dey chit chat with una for here?Well he be like sey I se two getafe fans for this sport section, maybe they can help out since na them dey Bleep both of our yansh wella. Yall better be good.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Mumu pple. Inferiority complex dey worry una. If ur arch rival fans no come here use una Pah like punching bag, aint u guys gonna be left bored out? We still dey help una, una dey complain sey we dey show for this thread.

Abi na debosky, FBS, bluediva or Ibime go come dey chit chat with una for here?Well he be like sey I se two getafe fans for this sport section, maybe they can help out since na them dey mess both of our yansh wella. Yall better be good.
grin grin grin

haha. that shit funny. Who wan dey jealous nonsense. no be 7-2 we give dem last season? wonders shall never cease. psscchhhceewwww!!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
We no  ask nor need ur help.
I know it is painful that despite una treble success, the world don forget you before june. Instead everybody want to talk about madrid. Your president cant stop making comments, and even your coach has joined.
Na our money we take buy the stars, leave us to complain if we feel we are not getting value for our money.
Its funny how clubs like barca, after 15 second s of fame, feel they have arrived, whereas they are nowhere to be found.
August is here, liga go soon start, so make una leave am for am
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2009
we just packed 94,000 mutha fuckas into the rose bowl in LA. People don forget wetin? e be like say sleep dey catch u  grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2009
Hen Hen so all of una barca fanatics wey dey yab me for una thread they here grin grin grin . Wonders shall never end. orishirishi so una leave ur thread come here dey gloat abi tongue tongue . All of una joseph the dreamers no one is winning the treble dis season. The treble when playing in da top leagues comes about once in a bluemoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.