Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! (3092 Views)

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by steffans(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Am still sitted in Shock @ a Wedding Reception...
Afta d Drinking of Wine and Eating of the Cake....
The MC said its time 4 d Groom to Carry his Wife....d husband wispered to d MC..afta sometym d MC said OK..
He shuld KISS the bride..With utmost shock..d Husband Pecked her..den d crowd said NO..dey must Kiss..

The Bride didn't Agree ooo.....Her Head was Down....d husband Streched..her head was down..until d Whole Music was stopped and in utmost silence..everyone was Quiet....She slightly raised her head..and he Pecked her lips..not even d Kiss....

My Question is: Where dey Never intimate??
Didn't dey plan 4 dis
Will dey even do d Main thng tonyt
Or She hasn't accepted him Fully n dey r getting Married?

And its not a Village Marrriage if I may add...

Pls what will u Do if ur Spouse refuses to Kiss u on ur wedding?
Matured Views Pls....
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
The spouse that will refuse to kiss me on my wedding day dey madt ni?angry
I must have kissed whoever I'll marry countless times so I'm sure such won't happen to me.
OP I've been to a wedding where a husband hugged his wife when he was asked to kiss her, they didn't know each other well enough, it was one of those marriages that were match made and everything was done sharparly so its not a new thing, they were prolly shy.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Matured view or matured reply..
Am speechless seriously. Haven't heard of this before
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by steffans(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
freecocoa: The spouse that will refuse to kiss me on my wedding day dey madt ni?angry
I must have kissed whoever I'll marry countless times so I'm sure such won't happen to me.
OP I've been to a wedding where a husband hugged his wife when he was asked to kiss her, they didn't know each other well enough, it was one of those marriages that were match made and everything was done sharparly so its not a new thing, they were prolly shy.

Oh okkk.....Well dis My First tym...dat Hug is Bad na....
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mature view and immature reply.cheesy
ULSHERLAN: Matured view or matured reply..
Am speechless seriously. Haven't heard of this before
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by titsqueez(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
what a useless bride that is. After he don spend all that money not forgetting bride price the eeediot refuse to even kiss. Maybe her real lover, the one she really loves was in among the crowd. If i was the guy any children born to me by her must be subjected to DNA testing. Anuofia
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by k2039: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
The bride is shy
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by blaise26abj(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
OP: you are there now. Walk up to the groom and ask him why. Atleast we will have 1st-hand info.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by steffans(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
blaise26.abj:
OP: you are there now. Walk up to the groom and ask him why. Atleast we will have 1st-hand info.
Will Ask him latr....
Pls Front Page....Let's Here More Views!!!!
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by freecocoa(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
steffans:
Will Ask him latr....
Front wetin? Bros abeg mellow.
This thread dry somehow.
Wetin I dey talk sef? na dry threads sabi make front page pass.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by pendo89(f): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin I like ur concern.lol.
when left alone she will relax
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
freecocoa: Mature view and immature reply.cheesy
You sabi the op undecided
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Two things are involved. . .

It's either he has a "made in hell" stinking breath, or he "chops" her lips literally while kissing her. So in order to avoid embarrassment, she declined. . .

Any which way sha, this na quintuplicated royal fuçk up. . .
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
steffans:
Will Ask him latr....
This new nl makes nlers beg for front page
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by claremont(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is the reason why we advocate that couples should 'know each other properly' before marriage.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
steffans:
Will Ask him latr....
Na wa. . .

I no know the wan wey deserve attention pass, whether na the kissing matter, or your "hinglish". . .
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
She was just shy. Too bad
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by pendo89(f): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: Na wa. . .

I no know the wan wey deserve attention pass, whether na the kissing matter, or your "hinglish". . .

grin
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by agohavivi(f): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
tit_squeez: what a useless bride that is. After he don spend all that money not forgetting bride price the eeediot refuse to even kiss. Maybe her real lover, the one she really loves was in among the crowd. If i was the guy any children born to me by her must be subjected to DNA testing. Anuofia
Na wa o. Why all this insults? Some people, even at gun point wouldn't engage in public display of emotion. If the bride was too shy to kiss her hussy in open, that's up to them. Do u have to crucify the lady for that? My hussy found it difficult dancing on our wedding day because he felt shy yet this is a man who is scared of nobody please let the lady be jare.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Agybabe(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Never heard such but Sh*t happens! Shy bride!
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
agoha_vivi: Na wa o. Why all this insults? Some people, even at gun point wouldn't engage in public display of emotion. If the bride was too shy to kiss her hussy in open, that's up to them. Do u have to crucify the lady for that? My hussy found it difficult dancing on our wedding day because he felt shy yet this is a man who is scared of nobody please let the lady be jare.
Some people are horrible dancers me included but a kiss? Ma'am it does not have to involve tongues oo. Just one little kiss
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Tedpgrass: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
I'm amazed as to how earlier responses depict a huge focus on the kiss.....
Wetin!!! Stop getting your knickers up in a twist...

A kiss on the day is a product of mutual agreement....
I'm aware of a lady who refused n ducked away from her hubby at the appointed time on the wedding day...... now I'm also aware that pre-nuptials, some pre-intimacy had occurred.

Apart from the bride's reservations, some denominations forbid the act.

Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Beync(f): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Op she was shy nothin more. some girls can be extremely shy that they cannot express their feelings in the puplic
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by gulfer: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: Two things are involved. . .

It's either he has a "made in hell" stinking breath, or he "chops" her lips literally while kissing her. So in order to avoid embarrassment, she declined. . .

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by steffans(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz]Na wa. . .

[/quote

Seeing jst one error....u shuld knw dats a typo-error...
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
both of them are shy. i don't think this story happened in 9geria!!!
9ja me o dey carry last o
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by chronique(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Guess She's too shy. I'd kiss anywhere in public. I do it with all confidence.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
maybe he had an onion breathe grin
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
chronique: Guess She's too shy. I'd kiss anywhere in public. I do it with all confidence.
Try kissing your Nigerian GF in Front of her military father
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Midastorch(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
freecocoa: The spouse that will refuse to kiss me on my wedding day dey madt ni?angry

Why getting involved with each other then?so when they gt indoor and the husband asks for a BJ or the wyf lyks head lyk mad.
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Kirinwa: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2012

That's why I love Nairaland we learn everyday. grin @ quintu....
Re: Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! by Kirinwa: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2012

That's why I love Nairaland we learn everyday. grin @ quintu....Btw moderator are we free to use F word ?Fuckoyo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies / What Is Your Relationsjip Status? / Stupidity Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.