Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) (45891 Views)

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by queenstl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao !!!!!!

rofl!!!!!!!

looooool!!!!!!!

He must b a very playful hubby lucky bride !

Now this is wat am talkin about cheesy

Cant stop laughing his facial expression lasan! cheesy

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
thats how its suppose to be.shows he's proud to be married.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by omokoladele(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
woman wrapper

d guy is like "I told you I will get her....She propose to me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
He shouldn't be happy yet until he is finally in the game.

Marriage is a scam smiley

63 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
thats how its suppose to be.shows he's proud to be married.
there is nothing to be proud about.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gay ni

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] there is nothing to be proud about.

Nobody asked u to marry the wrong person!

Dont use ur sorrow to disturb anoda man

He knew who he married and he his happy to flaunt his commitment ring tongue

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thatz lovely.. maybe he was a playboy who got converted by marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by honeydear(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] there is nothing to be proud about.
are you married? you seem frustrated

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

undecided
if you like bend your mouth from now till tomorrow, that's just the fact .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin that's funny
And look how the grooms men are helpin'.This is a nice pic.

21 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by cruzita(f): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
see the kind guy I dey find .person wey dey take life easy

2 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Nobody asked u to marry the wrong person!
you need a doctor, I tell u say I don marry ? angry

Dont use ur sorrow to disturb anoda man

He knew who he married and he his happy to flaunt his commitment ring tongue
well, that's his own cup of tea but I am sure he won't be sharing his marital experience with u .

7 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by cruzita(f): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
I so much love funny and playful guys .they are really nice to be with

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

are you married? you seem frustrated
I am single and searching, will u marry me? smiley

8 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
if you like bend your mouth from now till tomorrow, that's just the fact .
your siggy thoughcheesycheesy

ours wouldnt be a scamcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I am single and searching, will u marry me? smiley
now i see where the anger is coming from. grin

I'll pass.

33 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
your siggy thoughcheesycheesy

ours wouldnt be a scamcheesy
angry angry angry
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
you need a doctor, I tell u say I don marry ? angry

well, that's his own cup of tea but I am sure he won't be sharing his marital experience with u .

Oya ATEWO aroki for d baddest guy ever liveth!
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
now i see where the anger is coming from. grin

I'll pass.
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
angry angry angry
dnt give me that face.am seriouscheesy
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Oya ATEWO aroki for d baddest guy ever liveth!
baddest guy ke? Joor ooooo

dollyjoy:
dnt give me that face.am seriouscheesy

I am married to God sad
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by nasha1(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
that's a proud man right there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
baddest guy ke? Joor ooooo

I am married to God sad

U just av to free ur mind

We all come across bad people to b able to cherish d good people wen dey come!
smiley i kno u wud make a great hubby giv ursef some time to lighten up !!!!!

Ma nigga ! Ma nigga!
Lord knos u love him he 'wifed' u !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by TrapLORD(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lovely concept smiley

1 Like

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Richy4(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's really funny when guys try really hard to impersonate the ladies..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

U just av to free ur mind

We all come across bad people to b able to cherish d good people wen dey come!
smiley i kno u wud make a great hubby giv ursef some time to lighten up !!!!!

Ma nigga ! Ma nigga!
Lord knos u love him he 'wifed' u !
are u trying to console me or you are trying to encourage me to get married Okay! Okay!! Will u marry me? Wanna flaunt my wedding ring like the dude.
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
are u trying to console me or you are trying to encourage me to get married Okay! Okay!! Will u marry me? Wanna flaunt my wedding ring like the dude.

looooool whr is d ring?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao cheesy

Flaunt it baby!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.