Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you (4545 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Syncan(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2012
larrymoore: die

Your school fees nko?
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
MORN DEW: Guys what would you do when a secondary sch
Girl in ss1 keeps disturbing you that she
Loves you.
if you can afford to give her what she's yearning for, do it.
all these self-righteous folks go dey yan like say na dem holy pass...
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by MORNDEW(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
I hv left d sch, i only went there 2 for my teaching practice as a university studnt.
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by holusormi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
okies..you've left the school.....God bless u for that
next time, just bang the girl jarwe,,, no regrets

1 Like

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Na her fresh vagina dey scratch, Keep fvcking her day after day, tear tear the toto with prick, then the problem will be solved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / It's 2016 Already In Some Countries / Are You Ready To Make More Money While You Work Online?..... BITCOIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.