Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97235 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shugamania:
hmmm.. I seeee..

What do you see? wink
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:

perfect!!! I just wish I could lay my hands on that book..

I will do everything to make sure the book gets distributed to the book stores that are out of stock. Sorry about the inconvenience dear.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Debsolat: Thunder and fire descend on Paulett! Tokunbo is definitely hiding something but can't believe Jude hasn't found it and Jude, leave the woman alone, she's married! What part of that do you not understand?

Thank you so much for these stories. It's making me wish Maternity leave should continue forever.Bleep

Aww...glad you enjoy the story dear. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2012
virgo:

I will do everything to make sure the book gets distributed to the book stores that are out of stock. Sorry about the inconvenience dear.
Okay Dearie...no probs..
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
virgo:

What do you see? wink

cheesy Errmm... Hmmmm.. Nothing wink
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2012
Shugamania:

cheesy Errmm... Hmmmm.. Nothing wink

Lol, I believe you. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Kasfud: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2012
waiting for 10a.m impatiently. y cant i post on ur blog? pls whr can i buy any of ur books in surulere? thnks.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2012
*frowning*. U promised an update by 9am on ur blog, i'm yet to see any I'm patiently waiting for u to finish ur breakfast. embarassed
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Debsolat(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Umari, that is a short episode; since Thursday. Haba
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jude needs to keep his freaking hands to himself angry ....why cant some men take no for an answer and love going after what already belongs to someone else
I see tokunbo's hands in this.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Shugamania: Jude needs to keep his freaking hands to himself angry ....why cant some men take no for an answer and love going after what already belongs to someone else
I wonder oh. He wants to put sand in her gari.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Splendblex(f): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Which kind yeye tin b dat na...Tami darlin dnt worry,it will b over Richard will understand. Welldone! Umari
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
avicky:

He wont succeed o embarassed

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kasfud: waiting for 10a.m impatiently. y cant i post on ur blog? pls whr can i buy any of ur books in surulere? thnks.

Kasfud, sorry for the delay. My books are not yet available in Surulere. It will be soon, hopefully. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Kasfud: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
aiit dear. anytym dey re out. keep up d gud work much luv....
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
avicky: *frowning*. U promised an update by 9am on ur blog, i'm yet to see any I'm patiently waiting for u to finish ur breakfast. embarassed

Hehe. Loved the "finish your breakfast part."

Sorry about the delay dear. kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Debsolat: Umari, that is a short episode; since Thursday. Haba

Actually it is quite long. If you started with Moshe's Diary, you will see that I increased the length of the stories over time. Initially, I did just six pages, and now I do ten. The stories are written during the week. Continuing these series and putting it up for free, instead of making them into books that I can sell to make money is borne out of my desire to share good stories with people. It is hard work, especially when you are not pulling it from an already completed manuscript or novel, and when you have other important projects that need to be attended to.

Besides, my stories run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thursday doesn't feature in the plan. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Shugamania: Jude needs to keep his freaking hands to himself angry ....why cant some men take no for an answer and love going after what already belongs to someone else

smiley smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
avicky:

smiley smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Debsolat(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
virgo:

Actually it is quite long. If you started with Moshe's Diary, you will see that I increased the length of the stories over time. Initially, I did just six pages, and now I do ten. The stories are written during the week. Continuing these series and putting it up for free, instead of making them into books that I can sell to make money is borne out of my desire to share good stories with people. It is hard work, especially when you are not pulling it from an already completed manuscript or novel, and when you have other important projects that need to be attended to.

Besides, my stories run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thursday doesn't feature in the plan. smiley

It's all because we love you Umari. I read Moshe's Diary and will gladly buy your books dear.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
GooD WorK So FaR SweeTHearT.

Keep the flame Alive,
God is thy strength
*thumb Up*
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Debsolat:

It's all because we love you Umari. I read Moshe's Diary and will gladly buy your books dear.

Awww...me love you too. kiss

Thanks hun. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
GooD WorK So FaR SweeTHearT.

Keep the flame Alive,
God is thy strength
*thumb Up*

kiss Thanks dear.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2012
virgo:

smiley smiley

smiley more ororo to ur inspiration, virgo.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2012
Shugamania:

smiley more ororo to ur inspiration, virgo.

Lmao. Thank you love. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Splendblex(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wow! tank God Tamisho is now happycheesy...Tokunbo should better park well o. God bless n continue to strengten you,Umari.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Splendblex: Wow! tank God Tamisho is now happycheesy...Tokunbo should better park well o. God bless n continue to strengten you,Umari.

Thanks dear. kiss smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
That episode was wow! virgo...an emotional rollercoaster and so very real. I so love your writing skills, keep it up ma'am.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
What is happening here? Is it that the story has moved to your blog and this thread has now become a gist thread?
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Virgo, I confess. I am spoilt, I read Moshe in one day after all the episodes had been written. Tamisho is yanking my chain.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
brokoto: What is happening here? Is it that the story has moved to your blog and this thread has now become a gist thread?

Wow, its a new dawn. Halleluyah!
brokoto, you now know about gist thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.