Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97224 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Adetoro Bukola: Hello girlfriend aw was ur night am patiently waiting for 2day's epoisode, its day brk ooooooo.

Sorry dear, had so much to do at my end. The new update is up now.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Debsolat:

I've been checking since 7:30 UK time!

Awww....accept my apologies dear. The new episode is up on the blog now.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Splendblex(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tanx 4 d updatesmiley. Wish d ill person a speedy recovery.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
IZUKWU: Searching for updates

Update is up now.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Debsolat(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi,
Just want to say thank you. My husband has asked me to tell you to please publish this book so I can purchase it. What is Tokunbo up to? Jude, can't believe you. Hmm, loving all the tips on spicing up the marriage.x
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Debsolat: Hi,
Just want to say thank you. My husband has asked me to tell you to please publish this book so I can purchase it. What is Tokunbo up to? Jude, can't believe you. Hmm, loving all the tips on spicing up the marriage.x

Aww...so glad to hear your husband wants you to have Tamisho's story in hard copy. I will work on that dear.

Also glad you love the tips too. X smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wow. I luv d way Tami listens to tips on hw to spice up her marriage and hw she applies them without delay.
My guy Richie,is a smart dude. He already knws d wife wants sth frm him. Men sha...

UMARI... May ur well of inspiration not dry. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
avicky: Wow. I luv d way Tami listens to tips on hw to spice up her marriage and hw she applies them without delay.
My guy Richie,is a smart dude. He already knws d wife wants sth frm him. Men sha...

UMARI... May ur well of inspiration not dry. Weldone.

Thanks love. kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
These updates are like a fix, you start craving your next immediately after your last one.

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Debsolat(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe: These updates are like a fix, you start craving your next immediately after your last one.

I'm with you on that thought naijababe.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by nwapastor: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm reading this for the first time n I think I like it. Good work, keep it up!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe: These updates are like a fix, you start craving your next immediately after your last one.

kiss kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Debsolat:

I'm with you on that thought naijababe.

kiss kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
nwapastor: I'm reading this for the first time n I think I like it. Good work, keep it up!

Thank you. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by GetOvaMe: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Darling virgo. . . . Dunno wat to say . .bt . . Muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. U rock!!! Sweedy
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Get_Ova_Me: Darling virgo. . . . Dunno wat to say . .bt . . Muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. U rock!!! Sweedy

Aww...thank you so much. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by demelza: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2012
This is the bestest romance ever! I cannot absolutely believe that this is what I've been missing here. This totally trumps all the Harlequin/Mills&Boons I have read. It is so unpredictable.
I am sooo crushing on Richard now, he is so smart and articulate and..... In as much as I love Tamisho, I would totally steal him 4rm her but I would make sure I drop apologies.
@virgo I am officially your stan and please consider bringing out hard copies of your work, I need to have them in my life. You really are the definition of awesome!!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Livebetalife(f): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Interesting
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by philips70(m): 4:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Hey Virgo, nice story, nice set up, nice theme, thoughtful and catchy. Hope you get a very good editor to straighten things up, dot the i's and cross the t's before you bring this out in a bookshelf. Excellent work, keep it up.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by dj5naira(m): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Very Funny! grin
...to you.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by olokpa11(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2012
cryUmari, seriously you are make me anticipate when the nxt episode will come out!!pls make it quicker o,or else I start crying now o!! Nice work dearie
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by nollywood20: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2012
Amaka Igwe will fall in love with your thrilling story and should be great for a contemporary Nigerian soap opera.
I have not seen better dialogues on Nigerian TV, and not even in "Tinsel".
What we lack most in Nollywood and on TV in Nigeria are good dialogues and well developed characters. Many of the characters in local soaps look like the products of lazy scriptwriters. And what would make a great story are the characters and dialogues.
Arresting personalities having engaging conversations about the facts of life.

Well done.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by allusico12: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
you are too much. please when is the book coming out.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
demelza: This is the bestest romance ever! I cannot absolutely believe that this is what I've been missing here. This totally trumps all the Harlequin/Mills&Boons I have read. It is so unpredictable.
I am sooo crushing on Richard now, he is so smart and articulate and..... In as much as I love Tamisho, I would totally steal him 4rm her but I would make sure I drop apologies.
@virgo I am officially your stan and please consider bringing out hard copies of your work, I need to have them in my life. You really are the definition of awesome!!

Thank you so much dear. I am so humbled. As for published works, I already have two published books, a poetry collection and a novel - "Twilight At Terracotta Indigo" but bookstores are currently our of stock for now. As soon as I stock bookstores with it again, I will put up the notice on my blog.

And thank you once again. kiss kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Livebetalife: Interesting

Thank you. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
philips70: Hey Virgo, nice story, nice set up, nice theme, thoughtful and catchy. Hope you get a very good editor to straighten things up, dot the i's and cross the t's before you bring this out in a bookshelf. Excellent work, keep it up.

Thank you so much. I will do just as you suggested. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
olokpa11: cryUmari, seriously you are make me anticipate when the nxt episode will come out!!pls make it quicker o,or else I start crying now o!! Nice work dearie

The next episode comes out tomorrow on my blog in the morning, and maybe here in the afternoon. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
nollywood20: Amaka Igwe will fall in love with your thrilling story and should be great for a contemporary Nigerian soap opera.
I have not seen better dialogues on Nigerian TV, and not even in "Tinsel".
What we lack most in Nollywood and on TV in Nigeria are good dialogues and well developed characters. Many of the characters in local soaps look like the products of lazy scriptwriters. And what would make a great story are the characters and dialogues.
Arresting personalities having engaging conversations about the facts of life.

Well done.

Thank you for your kind words dear. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
allusico12: you are too much. please when is the book coming out.

The series? Well, maybe when I round up Tamisho's story. Thanks. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Virgo,u r sumtin else...cant wait 2 c dis story published.

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
essy daniels: Virgo,u r sumtin else...cant wait 2 c dis story published.

Thanks hun. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.