Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 (10397 Views)

Be Prepared To Play Credible Opposition, Mark Tells PDP / No Credible Presidential Candidate For 2015 / No Credible Political Ideology In Nigeria –– Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by codeline(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
undecided
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by codeline(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Del
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by sammyjay3(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
val_dubem: OP there won't be any NIGERIA in 2015.
Boko Haram would have annihilated the North, Ibos seceeded and the you-robbers will join cameroon.
sorry nigeria will still exist by then but i'm not sure of your existance. na joke ooo
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by codeline(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Del
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by remzytimer: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Keep on writing! spectators are watching, the credible once are reading comes 2015' we shall tell u who is credible and competence enough base on result and achievement but certainly not northernas nor the indigbos....GOD WILL CHOOSE FOR US!
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
val_dubem: OP there won't be any NIGERIA in 2015.
Boko Haram would have annihilated the North, Ibos seceeded and the you-robbers will join cameroon.

This shows you have a critically low IQ. How can Yorubas all the way in the west joing cameroon which is in central Africa and closer to the ibos?
you are a Mega dunce! OLODO RABATA!!! OLOSHI ALAKORI.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by valdubem(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
engineerd:

This shows you have a critically low IQ. How can Yorubas all the way in the west joing cameroon which is in central Africa and closer to the ibos?
you are a Mega dunce! OLODO RABATA!!! OLOSHI ALAKORI.

I pity ur lineage (if @ all U'll have any)
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by aariwa(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
100 percent correct
codeline: I prefer igbo, middle belt or ss but definately not a core northern person because of their believe that they are born to rule and they appointing hausas in key positions. Well, igbos have their own too but i can live with them because they still think logically. I am yoruba and no matter how i insult igbos, i still believe they are ok unlike the hausas that believe in killing human beings because they lost an election. Check out kaduna state, the hausas hate the gov because he is christian and they don't want to know how the person is, they only want hausa muslims. A perfect example is during the fuel subsidy protest they almost attacked the gov house. But when abacha that did so many attrocities was head of state they protested in his favour. If ribadu or any hausa muslim worn the last election there wouldnt have been any problem. Hausas have being this way right from the inception of politics in nigeria but other parts have not really known this, not their fault because they are simply following the quran. It is an embarrasment for a country to be part of OIC and yet be ruled by a christian president, every hausa muslim should understand what i just wrote. I want any other tribe in that post apart from hausa/fulani because they don't vote base on competence but religion. Lastly, hausas are very nice people in relating to except when it has to do with their religion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Bolan123: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
beespak7: OH boy ehh!!! Na him be say naija don enter one chance be dat shocked shocked ok naw make we dey jankolo dey go.

Na now u know?...,Lol. Laugh wan kill me. Till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by katunj: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
shine-eye:
It is prety obvious that the only obstacle to Jonathan's re-election is his performance. The hypocrisy of the north is exposed beyond redemption. The east remains unprepared and the west is battle weary. Ordinaryly, the coast is clear for Jona.

my friend i *SMH* for u, it only in this part of the world we do the same, the same way and expect a different result(it is called madness), u ppl voted for GEJ and no meaningful development and here u 'r saying the coast is clear for GEJ!! am very sure ur parent still feed u.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Your analysis makes no sense.
So hundreds of thousands can travel to Buhari's campaign in Kaduna, but then decide not to go out t vote for him on polling day. Anyway how can you tell whether people turn out to vote or not anyway?

codeline: this what i just posted now. I live in kaduna and when you say the north count other tribes too. The only reason why buhari won in kd is becos most people didnt go out to vote. I am a perfect example, the only voting centre in my area will cost me #100 to and fro. Do you know that many yorubas, igbos live in kd and we are eligible to vote too and they along side the s.kd peopld were the ones that voted for gej. So your claim is wrong.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/401402_183752_132961570107130_116280281775259_202756_1485172_n_jpg368c380e3b41be37af25c85ad85ace79
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2012
[size=18pt]12TH APRIL 1984 - ITN NEWS
BUHARI'S MILITARY TRIBUNAL MEMBERS SWORN IN TO PROSECUTE 500 DETAINED POLITICIANS, OFFICIALS AND OTHERS CHARGED WITH FINANCIAL FRAUD[/size]
The swearing-in took place in Lagos on April 11 of members of Nigeria's special military tribunals which will try 475 detainees charged with financial misdemeanour.

The military government, in power since a coup on December 31, 1983, arrested public officials and businessmen accused of diverting millions of dollars of public money under the previous civilian regime.
The tribunal members, 20 military officers and five judges, were sworn in by Chief Justice Sodiende Sowemimo, and will begin their work around the end of April in five regional centres.

When Major-General Mohammed Buhari came to power in the New Year's Eve coup, he promised a crackdown on public corruption as one way of solving Nigeria's economic crisis.

In February, 1984, his government launched a "War against Indiscipline" to encourage a more efficient society. More recently, security forces in Lagos rounded up 6,000 suspected criminals, political extremists and illegal aliens.

A drive is currently in progress to force down food prices through raids on shopkeepers and others suspected of hoarding food.

TRANSCRIPT:
NAVAL OFFICER: (SEQ 5) "I (name indistinct), affirm that as member of the special military tribunal in (indistinct) set up under the recovery of public property (special military tribunals) decree 1984 and 1984 Number 3, I will faithfully and impartially, and to the best of my ability discharge the duties devolving upon me under the tribunal, so help me God."

https://www.nairaland.com/693700/buhari-goverments-military-tribunal-jails/2#8697138

Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2012
If Nigeria manages to exist till 2015 and GEJ were to contest he will win again. What is ACN to challenge PDP or they think presidential election na Governorship.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2012
^of course they would win. No amount of campaigning can defeat the PDP rigging machinary - in fact even if a monkey was to contest for the presidency for the PDP, the monkey would win any election against any opponent.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Paulmystery: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2012
In the community of the blinds, a one-eyed man is the king.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2012
Don't be stupid Mr. Man, Boko Haram is waiting in the wings you are talking of credible opposition, If the Northerners don't come into power come 2015, Nigeria is gone...I can't wait
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by codeline(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by jaybee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Turbocharged: Against the backdrop of President Goodluck Jonathan’s yet-to-be announced re-election bid, a Lagos-based social critic, Prince Kayode Olowu, has said that the president would be his own greatest inhibition, as there is a dearth of trustworthy opposition across the political spectrum.

Olowu regretted that Jonathan had left the masses after riding on their popular support to power, saying, however, that he still has a chance to “return to the people through honest performance.”

According to Olowu, a former chairman of Lagos State Property Development Corporation, “There is no credible opposition now. Those in the PDP are merely ‘People Deceiving People’, and outside PDP, the opposition elements cannot be trusted. For now, those calling themselves opposition are not credible people. President Jonathan still has the chance to do it in such a way that Nigerians will just tell him to carry on.

“He should stop telling us he is not our problem. After all, what did he promise? Did he not promise that those not having shoes would be given to wear? “He should reorder his priorities to make the common people the target of his political agenda and development programmes. He still has time.”

Olowu said it was unfortunate that the federal government was finding it difficult to prosecute erring fuel marketers.
He stressed that instead of wasting public resources on such prosecutions that have little prospect of really punishing thieving marketers, to serve as a deterrent to others, government should device other ways of recovering the stolen funds.

“These oil marketers are holding everybody to ransom because the president has boxed himself into their hands. The masses were with him, but he left the people.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-jonathan-has-no-credible-opposition/129597/

WHAT DOES THIS CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ MEAN?
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by BrutusOj(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
The problem of Nigeria is the so called three major ethnic group(Hausa/fulani,Igbo and Yoruba).Reading coments on politics on nairaland,u wu agree wit me dat sectionalism has been a major chalenge.Hausas feels ruling is dia birth right,d yorubas feel de re d educated elite n ought to be ontop,d igbos feels de re wise n nid to be ontop,de result of all dis,is constant political instability.Until d isue of d three major ethnic groups is flushed out we wu neva enjoy dis contri.Nigeria is one,so we all shud be looked as equal ppl n have equal chance of rulling,there shudnt be anytin like d minority or so.The problem of boko haram n all d crises in d north since is cos GEJ is seen as a minority who's not suppose to rule as an average northner belief.Enof is enof for d 3 major ethnic nonsense,if Nigeria must be one,den all men are equal n nid equal chance for evrytin.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by bubadaniel13: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
I thot Ven Buhari swore that after the 2011 elections he will not be contesting again?mehwwwwwww who go vote am sef?
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
deejay_harry1: Its a fact....i rather vote for goodluck J in 2015 than vote for any m0f0 running against him nw..... Northeners are evil...

A well-trained child portrays sensibility and great decorum.
Northerners are poeple like you.
They have their bad heads as Yoruba and Ibos have thiers.
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by osaxx: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Same old politicians wey spoil nigeria before x2
All of them dey there now
E. No finish, e no finish, e no finish....fela

All of them in APC for their demonic interest, tinubu and buhari.....this guyz are meant to b stoned to death.
GEJ carry on joh....cos none can do beta than u
Re: Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 by jamace(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Aye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'God Answers Prayers Faster In Ogun State' - Governor Amosun / Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari / Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.