Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15869 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2012
I am just saying... if we cannot live together... then make we separate na.
Then if persin go take visa, him go use im head do calculation whether e worth am or not.
Like right now. I no go craze go apply for visa to niger republic because i no say e no worth am.
Why be say for the same country we just can't apply one set of rules?

Here na settler, there na indigene. Here na sharia, there na common law.
Why cant we just pick one system and apply the rules across the board?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by excondido(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

seriously i cant understand ur stand point from ur post. ur notion to the cause of this wanton and inhuman treatment dole out to other ethnic groups especially igbos is perturbing. to think a seemingly enlightened person like u hatches this level of hate smacks deep resentment.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by eduson55(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2012
funny but not fun..
our country is dying.
obalolaunited: Boko haram robbery corruption tithe stealing jungle justice aluu 4 mushin 4 chelsea vs man u fight haha naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot 4 my nose
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Lordave: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

wetin u dey talk?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Lordave: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2012
If the Igbos are wise as they claim to be, they are not supposed to be told that this is the oppprtunity for them to return and develop their region.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by hardbody: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2012

With your mentality, Nigeria is doomed. So after building my house in Lag and developing businesses that financially empower Lagosians, it is still a leased property? I knew u were dull, but I underestimated the depression you were operating from
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: If the Igbos are wise as they claim to be, they are not supposed to be told that this is the oppprtunity for them to return and develop their region.

Gbam!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by hugafella(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

From what you have said, it is clear that Nigeria is not a nation, and that some people do not fit into this "fake" arrangement called Nigeria. You also said that they go to other peoples places to invest. That should have been a good thing because it shows they believe in Nigeria. But again they are still wrong. So i agree with you. They should go back to the east and develop the place. I remain sorry for the northern part of nigeria without the ibos. It will be like northern mali very soon.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SisiKill1: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2012
“When we heard about the free bus, many of us trooped out from different locations to board this luxury bus, but because of the number, it could not accommodate everybody at that time, even as I had to drop two of my children, but I later brought them home.
I don't get this . .Why would any mother leave her children and think of her own safety first if the situation was really was dire as she paints it? Who does that?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by idowuswap: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Igbos na goat b4 hausa see how then slaughter them like chinken.and then say na then be brave men.common hausa wey no get sense.kill them like flies .kudos 2 yorubasss
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by faragai24: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2012
You people are Lunatic, I called on everyone here to disregard this bunch of lies, they are self appointed people aimed at making a huge destruction to the north. USELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by hardbody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos na goat b4 hausa see how then slaughter them like chinken.and then say na then be brave men.common hausa wey no get sense.kill them like flies .kudos 2 yorubasss

Another raving mad man on the loose
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nex(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2012
So Boko Haram have just been killing Igbos all along?! Wow?! All the names of the Northeners killed in the past 2 years, even during occupy Nigeria, everybody that has been bombed, all those that were shot, they were Igbo converts?!

Who come up with these sorts of propaganda anyway?! People are being killed randomly, and recklessly, some decide to point out themselves as targets.
Tomorrow, when they are targeted, they will cry again that they have become targets.

So even Major-General Muhammed Shuwa killed a couple of days ago, he's Igbo abi?! NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Lordave: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos na goat b4 hausa see how then slaughter them like chinken.and then say na then be brave men.common hausa wey no get sense.kill them like flies .kudos 2 yorubasss
lol..... This one na EWU o.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2012
I have said it times without number that Nigeria is a fuccking failed state! Na by force to become one nation despite all the recent happenings in the country? If someone cannot live outside his state peacefully without being killed or harrassed,what's the use of answering one nigeria? Some wicked and heartless people still want nigeria to be one because of their selfish interest! The only thing this damn country needs is Revolution!! Yeah! Revolution!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2012
Seriously Nigerians....
Some of us really are patriotic and want to build a nation.
It just saddens me that Nigerians in 2012 still cannot remove their ethnic lenses and
see that the world is a different place and there are various worlds that are possible.
Why must we be stuck in this game of ethnic charade that we have had since 1560?
Don't we want to see an Ultra modern Africa, that sets the standard for mankind?

I think the black man need his own America, Just as the pilgrims left the european retardeens on the European mainland and sailed to America
to build a modern nation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by dnawah(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2012
Our ancestors said that when the hand shake passes the elbow u know that it has become a fight,and also when u chase a dog,if it reaches it home,when the gate is close it will turn and bit u.but this time we will not bit nor fight,4 the battle is not ours.(it of the Lord mighty in battle)may the people who seek the blood of any igbo be smite by the sun,may there be darkness in they future,may river and rain chase them out of they land,may earth quake shake the foundation of they houses and swallow them,and may the spirit of death strike them.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SamMilla1(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: WRONG.
I quote,
any land purchased with your own money,signed and well documented with certificate of ownership,bro,America cannot temper that land
without your consent.and if you decide to leave the land for them,a huge recompense must be paid to you.
do you know what it means to have a C of O of a land?

Wake up. You have been sleeping for long. There is nothing called Cof O in Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Yobe, Zamfara and other core North states.
Whatever you buy there is under your custody. Govt cannot even force the indegines to welcome you as one of them.
Apart from Onitsha, anything land for me again goes down to my home state Enugu.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
nex: So Boko Haram have just been killing Igbos all along?! Wow?! All the names of the Northeners killed in the past 2 years, even during occupy Nigeria, everybody that has been bombed, all those that were shot, they were Igbo converts?!

Who come up with these sorts of propaganda anyway?! People are being killed randomly, and recklessly, some decide to point out themselves as targets.
Tomorrow, when they are targeted, they will cry again that they have become targets.

So even Major-General Muhammed Shuwa killed a couple of days ago, he's Igbo abi?! NONSENSE!

No body is denying that others are killed.
And no one can deny that Igbo are killed disproportionately.
We just want law and order. Full stop. Are we in a jungle or are we in a state?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by TheLokI: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
u igbos always want to feel important.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 360command: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2012
more igbo youth corpers will be sent up north if the igbo individuals and families dont return
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: If the Igbos are wise as they claim to be, they are not supposed to be told that this is the oppprtunity for them to return and develop their region.
and who told you our region is underdeveloped? Who told you that we abandoned our region? Is it a crime to invest or to build houses in another man's land?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by redsun(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2012

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context

Look at this primitive man.Are you talking of somebody that is supposedly living in his/her own country or some nigereans that have waywardly found their ways to nigeria and make it their own,like you?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Gozzzy(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: WRONG.
I quote,
any land purchased with your own money,signed and well documented with certificate of ownership,bro,America cannot temper that land
without your consent.and if you decide to leave the land for them,a huge recompense must be paid to you.
do you know what it means to have a C of O of a land?
Ol' boy na naija we dey.... No be america..
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nku5: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2012
The man is a deep igbo hater and accomplished chameleon. His most fervent prayer is for there to be violence against igbos in yorubaland so igbos can leave their investments behind

hardbody:

With your mentality, Nigeria is doomed. So after building my house in Lag and developing businesses that financially empower Lagosians, it is still a leased property? I knew u were dull, but I underestimated the depression you were operating from
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2012
The LokI: u igbos always want to feel important.

Every Life is valuable. If one Yoruba child or One NUpe child was killed senselessly,
using these barbaric methods, I"ll stand up for him too.
I don't understand humans who feel so un-concerned about life just because the death is suffered by someone of a different ethnicity.
Are we all human or are we not? This nonchalant attitude towards human life is appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by zuchyblink(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2012
since you cannot buy a land and live any where you want to in nigeria,that means there is no one Nigeria.God forbid this fiction called nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by franchizy(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2012
Why are the igbos raising false Alarm. Islam is a religion of peace, and the Boko Haram sects ve sook for dialogue to stop d killing of innocent people. Now the wicked igbos ve come up with a rumour to make the ceasefire not to happen cos they know dat there sons are the Boko Haram who claim to be muslims. Allah will punish dis igbos one by one.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by phecs: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2012
Shut up !!!!u useless gay!!! I honestly can't wait for d country to divide!!!cos if land is d problem then its a petty problem.it boils down to tribal and ethetic problem dat leads to intolerance.and jealousy which is coming frm d north.thy re angry cos dey can't and will never be like an average igbo hustlers.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by redsun(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2012
I think it is time the igbos start thinking "homeward",but not before due compasations for their investments in other regions.

Anything other than amicable settlement for their investments in regions that use to be their country is act of provocation and war.

The we can actually seperate the chaff from the harvest.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy: Why are the igbos raising false Alarm. Islam is a religion of peace, and the Boko Haram sects ve sook for dialogue to stop d killing of innocent people. Now the wicked igbos ve come up with a rumour to make the ceasefire not to happen cos they know dat there sons are the Boko Haram who claim to be muslims. Allah will punish dis igbos one by one.

I take it this is a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Army Records More Victory In Kircha Dungus & Other Areas,Kill 4 Terrorists(pics / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.