Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15868 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Not slagging Igbos off, we just need to ascertain their ancestry. They are Nigerians and the SE is now their home. However, we need to do a thorough research about their ancestry to be able to understand the Igbos and their unique way of life.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Classicalman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

You see the average thinking of an Hausa-fulani man? So if i stay in a place for 30years i am still considered an outsider because i refuse to convert to islam? Yet your arab brothers migrate and live in europe and are accorded full citizenship status?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by geeez: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
You these Igbo people never cease to amaze me with your self conceit and aggrandizement

BTW what time are you guys declaring your Biafra Republic tomorrow or it another one of your cheap talks?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by damoobaba: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

No I am not blaming Igbos for it, I agreed with eduson that it is unfair and inhuman but my sister I would not deceive you it is what it is ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

People inculding Igbos don't like when aliens come to their land acquire lots of properties and bring more people in. People don't like it does not mean it is Igbos fault. It is just like that
Bro,its even worse with Igbo people,you hardly hear of other tribes settling down i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ their region because they are not accomodating at all,very hostile.even when they settle among other tribes,they want to claim ownership of the area after some time,yet when the same treatment íڪ metted on them somewhere else else,they come out to cry wolf.Ethnic bigots.imagine igbos telling Fashola before 2011 elections that they wouldn't vote him unless he makes an agreement with them that he will have more Igbos i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ his cabinet if he gets elected.Lagos na their village?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pazienza(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
What an igbo faces in Nigeria is frustration. People talk about igbos buying lands and building in the regions as if it is a bad thing,as if we igbos don't expect them to do the same for us. We expect those hausas along ph-enugu express road and enugu-onicha express road to develop those lands given to them,we expect them to build good houses there,establish streets and businesses there,we expect them to expand there trading activities in those places,to attract banks and employment for the indigenes and improve the value of land in those places.

But no,all we get from them is heaps of dirts,zinc and wood buildings.

Things cannot continue like this,something must give way. It's either we have one nigeria or no nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Classicalman: You see the average thinking of an Hausa-fulani man? So if i stay in a place for 30years i am still considered an outsider because i refuse to convert to islam? Yet your arab brothers migrate and live in europe and are accorded full citizenship status?

Citizenship is just a travel document. Nigeria on the other hand is a tribalised society. You guys need to understand the dynamics in every nation that has different ethnic groups coming together to form a country.

In the UK for example, no matter where a Scot is/was born in the UK, he'll always be Scottish. And the same applies to all the other nationalities(Irish,Welsh and English) within the UK.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Owen2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy: Why are the igbos raising false Alarm. Islam is a religion of peace, and the Boko Haram sects ve sook for dialogue to stop d killing of innocent people. Now the wicked igbos ve come up with a rumour to make the ceasefire not to happen cos they know dat there sons are the Boko Haram who claim to be muslims. Allah will punish dis igbos one by one.

What scares me more than your shameless display of stupidity is that you'll one day have kids and raise them to have a decayed mindset like yours. That truly scares the crap outta me.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
The reason why you "Nigerians" would always have this problem is because most of you think Nigeria is America. Nigeria IS NOT America, Nigeria is Nigeria; a country of many civilizations and distinct people coming/coerced together to form a country. All the ethnic groups within the Nigerian fabric know where they are from in the country. However, America is a different place entirely, the rulers and majority of people are immigrants, and their ancestry isn't in that country.

It's funny how most of you overlook the cries of the native Americans who are trying to create a different identity for themselves and move away from the stupid American citizenship fallacy, despite being subjugated by the powerful immigrants in that country.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pazienza(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
damoobaba:
Bro,its even worse with Igbo people,you hardly hear of other tribes settling down i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ their region because they are not accomodating at all,very hostile.even when they settle among other tribes,they want to claim ownership of the area after some time,yet when the same treatment íڪ metted on them somewhere else else,they come out to cry wolf.Ethnic bigots.imagine igbos telling Fashola before 2011 elections that they wouldn't vote him unless he makes an agreement with them that he will have more Igbos i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ his cabinet if he gets elected.Lagos na their village?

Shut up, stop opening your foul mouth anyhow. Those hausa people in lokpanta have been in okigwe for ages before they were relocated to lokpanta,nobody is hostile to them,rather we expect them to help in developing that part of Abia state, stop spreading your falsehood about igbos being hostile to settlers. An average igboman is too busy trying to make money,he doesn't care about who is a settler or who is not,all he cares about is business opportunities.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Owen2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
GotNoBrainsYo:

Every Life is valuable. If one Yoruba child or One NUpe child was killed senselessly,
using these barbaric methods, I"ll stand up for him too.
I don't understand humans who feel so un-concerned about life just because the death is suffered by someone of a different ethnicity.
Are we all human or are we not? This nonchalant attitude towards human life is appalling.

Its crazy, I tell you.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Owen2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
franchizy: Why are the igbos raising false Alarm. Islam is a religion of peace, and the Boko Haram sects ve sook for dialogue to stop d killing of innocent people. Now the wicked igbos ve come up with a rumour to make the ceasefire not to happen cos they know dat there sons are the Boko Haram who claim to be muslims. Allah will punish dis igbos one by one.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SisiKill1: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
saxywale:
What she probably meant was grown up children, most likely men in their twenties.
So it's okay for them to die?!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Owen2(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gozzzy:
Ol' boy na naija we dey.... No be america..

There goes the mentality that will see to it that Nigeria is pinned to backwardness and unproductivity.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ogtavia(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: @ Those Igbos insulting me, all I can do is pity you all as it shows you are not thinking at all with brains ( Sorry for the insult)

Now listen and thiiinnnnnnkkkkkk !!!! Does it make sense I mean any sense for me to go an live in an unstable place ? Does it even as an indigene ? NO Now you as a non-indigene think it is alright to live there and hope for protect. IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

STRANGERS ARE ATTACKED FIRST IN ANY LAND BEFORE THE INDIGENES. STRANGERS ARE FAULTED FIRST

I repeat myself only if you listen to me. I have not been around on Nairaland for sometime now because I travelled and I KNOW THE MENTALITY OF SOUTH-SOUTHERNERS on Igbos. If South-southerners feel that way then think of how The SW and North would feel ?

I am a friend of the Igbos even though we have our differences on the biafra issue. I can NEVER EVER MIS-ADVICE THE IGBOS. It is not a matter of Alj harem but of matter of wisdom here. My state of origin has the LARGEST NUMBER OF NON-INDIGENES IN AFRICA (Lagos). I know what lagosians (Yoruba and bini) think of Igbos and I know there limitations. Spent sometime in the north and Know what they think of Igbos and limitations. Same with the south-south.

Trust me all these groups don't hate igbos as some of you would think. Boko haram is a different case, it give some people the opportunity to carry out there evil intent. Boko haram is not a Muslim thing but I AM STARTING TO THINK IT IS POLITICAL.

Why would any reasonable body not to talk of an Igbo man lose his life for a piece of lease land ? It makes no sense. With life there is hope so they say. Majority of the people talking here are in dispora and don't understand

Now I am not saying only stay in your region but PLEASE don't invest your money in any state that you are not grantee your safety and that of your family. Even Northerners are leaving the north and moving to Abuja and environs.

Why would I use Nairaland jokes and comments to cloud my reasoning ? Do you think I enjoy reading stories about avoidable deaths ? It is very sad and that is why I am trying to sensitise the Nigerians people on the issues on ground and how to relate with indigenes.

It is not only in Nigeria this happen but all over the whole. All we can do is pray this animosity to each other stop soon.

Ok,i now understand you,but you seem to speaking from the two sides of your mouth.i am sorry to say this.i commented on ur initial post because i though u were an an ignorant,ethnocentric tribalist..but i think honestly i want to see with reasons...fundamentally,every man has to right to certain freedom as contained in a nation's law and constitution,therefore it will be wrong and punishable by law for any man to deny him that right..It is not the fault of an Ibo man that he is hardworking(bt ve and -ve) and wants to leave his birthplace in search of greener pastures..i mean there is nothing wrong therein..there is nothing wrong in establishing himself there..dnt mix it up with the bible here..the israelites were on transit so it was impossible to establish themselves outside the promisd land..those who did suffered it...i also want to agree with when you said we have no government and that the BH issue is political..it is definitely..my point is no man has any claim to any man's life and therefore has no right to kill even someone sitting on his word..lets be frank..the hausas or whoever is against the Ibos is just being stupid..you cant stop migration and u cant stop determined migrants from doing well and being successful..the argument is not even in establishing and building houses and investments in another man's land..even those who are poor are attacked so dnt see it from dt angle afterall the ibos arent the only ones in the north..i am not saying you are right and i am nt saying you are wrong..put urself ideally in an ibo man's shoe and you will know its pure hatred..
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nku5: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
The Return of the Chameleon IV. Lol. Bros how many times will u rehash this story about a yoruba man trying to buy land or rent land in the east and gettng turned. Bros u no dey tire for evil? I came across a thread about a year or two old where u claimed u went to nnewi to buy land and the land owner refused to sell to yu because you were a hausa man. Then you were still claiming to be a northerner on nairaland till u got busted. Its obvious your ultimate aim is to taint neutral yorubas with your xenophobic poison. Just be sure that what comes around goes around. You are talking about how igbos buyin land legally in their own country are aliens forgetting that many yorubas own plenty of land in london. In peckham yoruba is like the lingua franca yet if BNP shake body small una go dey scream racism. No worry God no dey sleep

alj harem:

Ok YES IT IS TRUE and I am aware if it. The question is would you be allowed to buy Land at the first place. NO

If you have been following me, you would observe I have not been on Nairaland for sometime. Reason being a family friend of mine went to Onitsha (The largest market in Africa) and saw a vacancy advert for a shop to rent. Do you know that as soon as he got there they told him that they have just rented the shop out, removed the vacacy advert and when my family friend left he placed it back there.

Now that is evil, tribalistic and very disheartening. This man is an Indigene of Lagos state and has bini ancestry. He told me that he has never felt so bad before in his life. Unlike Port harcourt and other South-south states that are still welcoming.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nku5: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
You don't know jack shyte about igbo people oga. Except for the bigoted statements you overhear and swallow because it makes you feel good. There are plenty of yorubas that have living peacefully in my VILLAGE for decades. They even throw big parties every year.

Do you peopl really believe the cyanide that comes out of u? where did you hear that IGBOS came out in one voice to blackmail Fashola politically. I remember one or two opportunists igbos trying to make small names for themselves but how does that translate to a general agenda.

damoobaba:
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: You don't know jack shyte about igbo people oga. Except for the bigoted statements you overhear and swallow because it makes you feel good. There are plenty of yorubas that have living peacefully in my VILLAGE for decades. They even throw big parties every year.

Do you peopl really believe the cyanide that comes out of u? where did you hear that IGBOS came out in one voice to blackmail Fashola politically. I remember one or two opportunists igbos trying to make small names for themselves but how does that translate to a general agenda.

Bro bro, are Igbos Jews or Gypsies?

I need an answer.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CuntDestroyer: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend:

I need an answer.

they are better than you for starters
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

they are better than you for starters

Are you high on wacky backy? How did that answer my question?

I'm trying to decipher the mentality of the average Igbo person and to do that, I need to know where Igbo people came from.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nku5: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
You dey mind ppl wey no dey comot their village? I met a man in his forties in jos , a northerner who could speak igbo because he grew up in onitsha

pazienza:

Shut up, stop opening your foul mouth anyhow. Those hausa people in lokpanta have been in okigwe for ages before they were relocated to lokpanta,nobody is hostile to them,rather we expect them to help in developing that part of Abia state, stop spreading your falsehood about igbos being hostile to settlers. An average igboman is too busy trying to make money,he doesn't care about who is a settler or who is not,all he cares about is business opportunities.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by nku5: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Is that supposed to be funny or a serious question. Clarify pls

bittyend:

I need an answer.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bakarya(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sun newspaper z anti-north, very shameless and unprofessional...probably owned by massob
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Bolan123: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
gbosaa:

Lagos was a former capital city,built and developed with resources from delta delta.
Abuja,the new capital city wouldnt have been like it is today without oil money from south south and that accounts hugely for large influx of not only igbos but people from different parts of the country.Igbos have been crying marginalisation for years and the only visible presence of fed govt in the south east happens to be breweries for alcohols.If not for sharia and religious reasons in the north,all the breweries would,ve been located in the north as well like the kaduna state where you have the following...Nigeria Defence Academy,Defence Industries Corporation,Aviation sch..etc..No one is making noise or complaining,if it had been igbos,the whole country would be accusing them of greed and tribalism.most federal roads in the south east or leading there are not motorable,same with the niger bridge which people have been crying for ages for either repair or a second one but no one cares.Bring the resources to the south east.Invest just 30% of what fed govt spent to develope either lagos or Abuja and see how many igbos would troupe out of their zones.Of course that will not happen but if they save and invest in either lagos and abuja,someone would remind him that he is not an indigene of that state.If he builds a good house for himself and family outside his state of origin,he becomes public enemy no.1 cos so called indigenes will now see him as an expansionist.

@ALHAJI HARAM,

IF I MAY ASK,WHAT THE HELL WITH YOU PEOPLE.

Leave dis fo ols. Yobe and maiduguri will soon become desert. If anybody want d same for places like Lagos let them start hostilities against Igbos in Lagos. We owe no appology to anybody. D issue in d north is been effectively dealt with by GEJ dat is why we have not mobilised our people to respond on our own.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by kayjegs: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
In reacting to this piece, I will still say it that any Igbo or Yoruba or whichever tribe living in the North apart from the Northerners now are fools. Though it looks like the Igbos are the most affected due to their nature of travelling out of their region to do business somewhere else. The reason why you are not talking of Yoruba is that Yorubas hardly leave their area which was due to development of the area not by the Federal Government as people may say but by their regional Government then in the 60s. The Western Region. The Awolowo legacies and so on. These things are still what the yorubas are enjoying and see no need to go somewhere else to settle.
However, the East has not been well coordinated from time and this is why we have this. The Biafra war also didnt help matters. However, what I think the Ibos should be doing now is to really sit down and plan. Not wasting time in anybody's land and always putting blames on other tribes..."We are marginalized" "We are this and that". It is high time, you went home, question your State Governments, your representatives at the Federal level needs to be doing more than what other representatives from other regions are doing. But you dont question all these? Which leader have you really had that you can follow his legacies? These are questions that Ibos should ask themselves. When I read and watched documentaries about the technology the Ibos had in those days, I marvel. It is something they could have developed on, even after the War. Though not easy to do, but your leaders ought to see things in this perspective. Let Ibos leave the North, go home, demand from your leaders. Leadership has been the problem in that area. Not able to decide and unite when the need calls for it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by phreakabit(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shut up stay in friendly territory and don't return to the North. . . . Honestly, I don't have any sympathy for you all. . . . Yes, I am Igbo too. But I let my brain do the thinking not my pocket.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by tomakint: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nigeria is a State of lawlessness, I have always maintained that the problem of Nigeria started right from d unfortunate amalgamation! The core North have not hidden their JIHAD dreams (Gideon Akaluka comes to mind), places like that should be avoided, afterall N'digbos have better places to stay in their domains than flocking to these God-forsaken places up North! If Nigeria survives the onslaught of the Boko Haram attacks trust me another group will spring up. Nigeria is like Sudan now!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
[b]
Boko Haram ceasefire: It’s plot to kill more Igbo –Returnees

•Returnees recall horror tales •‘I saw family of 4 wiped out’
•‘I saw a pregnant woman disemboweled, her baby’s head cut off’
•‘I’ll never go back to the North’

The he recent ceasefire by the Boko Haram Islamic sect is nothing but a plot to kill more Igbos, according to a returnee. One of the returnees, who spoke with Sunday Sun, Mrs. Blessing Aniekwe, from Mbaitolu in Imo State, dismissed the possibility of returning to Kano, where she was living with her family before they were evacuated.

According to Mrs. Aniekwe, a widow and petty trader in one of the markets in Kano, the security of Ndigbo at a time became a very expensive thing as the hoodlums were going round different compounds, killing and maiming defenseless Ndigbo, including women and children, adding that nothing will ever make her return to the North. “It is only a person that did not witness what happened in Kano that can say he or she would return there because of a mere proposal of ceasefire. You don’t know these people, they hate Ndigbo a lot, it may be a plot to lure us back and finish us.”

Mrs. Aniekwe, who painted a picture of an Igbo family of four that was wiped out in a day by the Almajirais, who concealed a bomb in a cellophane bag and put it under the vehicle of the deceased who had prepared to leave Kano for the East, said she will not weep for any person killed in any part of the North by members of the Boko Haram. “If I tell you what I saw in Kano, I am sure it will spark off riot here in Onitsha, because at a time, we noticed that even your newspaper began to douse the tension because, if you paper had reported the whole thing as it happened, my brother, there will be no peace in Nigeria.

And you people have started again to ask if we are willing to go back there, anybody that wants to go is free to do so, but I will not cry for any Igbo killed in the North.” Also reacting, another returnee, Mrs. Pricilla Nekwa, also from Mbaitolu, Imo State, called on the Igbo leadership to help some women and children trapped in different parts of Kano and other parts of the North to come home instead of talking about going back. “When we heard about the free bus, many of us trooped out from different locations to board this luxury bus, but because of the number, it could not accommodate everybody at that time, even as I had to drop two of my children, but I later brought them home.

So, it is no longer an issue of returning to Kano.” Yet another returnee, Mrs. Elizabeth Echeta, said: “I am from Owerri, I lived at No. 2, Stadium Road, which is very close to Bombai, the place they threw the first bomb. I was sick on that day and remained indoors until I heard the sound of explosion and people living in the compound started running for help, but what they, Hausa people, did was to wait for anybody to come out and they slaughtered him. Many people were slaughtered that day. Even Almajirais, who loved to watch Ndigbo being killed, were also affected by that bomb.

“I have been living there for more than 20 years and I watched them slaughter a pregnant woman. They opened her womb, removed the baby and cut the baby’s head and killed the woman on the spot. So, my experience in Kano is that of horror and I don’t always like to recount it, please. I am like a useless person here, because I am stranded and confused and many of our people are still stranded in Kano. via DAILYSUN
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Bolan123: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
damoobaba:
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Bolan123: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
damoobaba:

U are a full blown fool. Tell Obama to go back to kenya. It is our right Id-i-o-t
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by vislabraye(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Contrary to what many people believe, the killing in the North was not carried out for the purpose of dealing with Ibos.
The BH guys are senseless savages who crave for blood. Most especially blood of xtians. And since Igbos make majority of xtians there, a lot of them die.
Nigeria is supposed to be a Federal nation where anyone could live any where.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nigeria doesn't know really the good. i don't wana talk about alj harem the Fulani turn Yoruba man issue here.

only in Nigeria do we see fake nationality and fake unity.
those that claim one Nigeria are really afraid of the united Nigeria.

those who call an igbo man that bought a land legally a land grabber,
are fighting and killing all over Nigeria taking up peoples homeland illegally.

those who claim igbos are taking over everything in naija b4 the war, even when those igbos and qualify,dedicated and productive in those fields.
they now have filled their people in every possition of national sectors, but their people are fruitless and looters of national wealth.

the igbos are vindicated time and time again.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gosh i detest these Igbos with a passion!!!! My God!!!!!Ugly smelly grotesquely large nosed cannibals. Always whining like biatches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson / Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.