Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Ogun - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ogun (25012 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by eletacharly(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
my ppa is at
IWOYE-KETU
IMEKO AFON
pls anybdy servin dere shud help me out. wats d place like?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
eletacharly: my ppa is at
IWOYE-KETU
IMEKO AFON
pls anybdy servin dere shud help me out. wats d place like?
na like 30 naira bike to benin republic.. Lol
But on a serious not, if u are industrious, it an avenue to rake in lots of cash during ur service year, there are business opportunities there, buy cheap from the border town and sell in lagos

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by angelajuni(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: On my way to ogun orientation camp to pick up those posted to Abeokuta north LGA, any ogun corper should holla
then i guess i knw u,am currently in nccf fam house
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by eletacharly(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: na like 30 naira bike to benin republic.. Lol
But on a serious not, if u are industrious, it an avenue to rake in lots of cash during ur service year, there are business opportunities there, buy cheap from the border town and sell in lagos
fanks man. wil check it out 2moa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
angelajuni:
then i guess i knw u,am currently in nccf fam house
I sat in front of the lagos painted bus, if u can remember, 3 buses arrived at the family house almost the same time. The lagos bus was one of them. Hope u guys are settling in well.
Both myself and femi, the batch C guy that coordinated u guys at the nccf work at same ppa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
wisepluto: Any sweet and sexy chik posted to Ifo LGA should holla, i go welcome you wella. Congrats fellaz!!!

SMH!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by omomame: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Am new here in ogun state, jst relocated from bayelsa. With just a day visit to the secretariat at oke ilewo,I observed ogun corps member are facing one challenge which is rejection. Pls, anybody in the house that can help me with a detailed info about ogun state for a successful living for corp member........ Imam mubaraq alade... Political science (LASU).
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
I was posted 2 abeokuta grammar sch, abeokuta south, I was rejected and am still looking for a new ppa, anybody who can help...? Is there corper's lodge @ Abeokuta?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by angelajuni(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: I sat in front of the lagos painted bus, if u can remember, 3 buses arrived at the family house almost the same time. The lagos bus was one of them. Hope u guys are settling in well.
Both myself and femi, the batch C guy that coordinated u guys at the nccf work at same ppa
nice,i knw femi well,i'd definately meet u soon,am in lag at the moment
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by angelajuni(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
omo mame: Am new here in ogun state, jst relocated from bayelsa. With just a day visit to the secretariat at oke ilewo,I observed ogun corps member are facing one challenge which is rejection. Pls, anybody in the house that can help me with a detailed info about ogun state for a successful living for corp member........ Imam mubaraq alade... Political science (LASU).
my brother,massive rejection just relate wit ur lasu guys and other corperz and am sure u wld find a way
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
I think its mostly those sent to Abeokuta ds batch A that has d highest rate for rejected corpers...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by omomame: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
angelajuni: my brother,massive rejection just relate wit ur lasu guys and other corperz and am sure u wld find a way

Tnx so much bro
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2013
Neroski: I think its mostly those sent to Abeokuta ds batch A that has d highest rate for rejected corpers...

As @ Thursday: the total number of rejected corpers was 55...stil countin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Posted to ado-odo ota local govt,i need a cheap house with water to rent within iyana-isesi area/idiroko rd area...any batch A 2012 dat jus passed out who lived around there and s leaving soon,shud holla @ me!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
angelajuni: nice,i knw femi well,i'd definately meet u soon,am in lag at the moment
aiit, no p
where's ur ppa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
kixo: I was posted 2 abeokuta grammar sch, abeokuta south, I was rejected and am still looking for a new ppa, anybody who can help...? Is there corper's lodge @ Abeokuta?
that the challenge in public schools at abeoukuta, they have lots of hands handling various subjects, all u need do is to find a ppa yourself, preferably a private school...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neroski: Posted to ado-odo ota local govt,i need a cheap house with water to rent within iyana-isesi area/idiroko rd area...any batch A 2012 dat jus passed out who lived around there and s leaving soon,shud holla @ me!
You go come my crib? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by caral(f): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
If you read fine arts or applied arts, and you need a place for your primary assignment, go to Greenland Hall College, Dalemo Alakuko.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by angelajuni(f): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: aiit, no p
where's ur ppa?
Yewa Central College Of Education.....itz along igbo-ora road
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2013
angelajuni: Yewa Central College Of Education.....itz along igbo-ora road
I don't think that's abk north ooo
How far from lafenwa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: that the challenge in public schools at abeoukuta, they have lots of hands handling various subjects, all u need do is to find a ppa yourself, preferably a private school...
Brodaly, I have gone 2 private schs in abeokuta, they said they don't need corper's services....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
angelajuni: Yewa Central College Of Education.....itz along igbo-ora road
Bro, any vacancy 4 chemistry lecturer or graduate assistant @ Yewa college of Education?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: You go come my crib? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u r suppose to be helpin me out here oo,dnt u know corpers in ota that jus passed out frm batch A 2012??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
kixo:
Brodaly, I have gone 2 private schs in abeokuta, they said they don't need corper's services....
just relax ur mind, there are over 1001 schools in abk, u ll definately find one, don't act desperate, easter break is over, visits more schs. Better still relate with fellow corpers who got accepted in there ppa, u may be needed there, are u in abk north? I may be able to assist with some schs
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Neroski:

u r suppose to be helpin me out here oo,dnt u know corpers in ota that jus passed out frm batch A 2012??
nah
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77]just relax ur mind, there are over 1001 schools in abk, u ll definately find one, don't act desperate, easter break is over, visits more schs. Better still relate with fellow corpers who got accepted in there ppa, u may be needed there, are u in abk north? I may be able to assist with some schs

I was posted 2 Abk South.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by angelajuni(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: I don't think that's abk north ooo
How far from lafenwa?
it is o, shey na d 1 way we don finish lg reg. Though itz a bit fa frm lafenwa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by Neroski(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2013
Ogun corpers please wake up now...this thread is too dull!
Those posted to Ado/odo ota lga pls signify
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2013
Omo Ogun Ise yaa!!!!
Abeokuta hollla....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by lkson99(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2013
hopin to join u guys soon....Batch B *AAUA* 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by kixo(m): 2:27am On May 13, 2013
lkson99: hopin to join u guys soon....Batch B *AAUA* 2012

Waiting......Omo Ogun Ise ya
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ogun by lkson99(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2013
kixo:

Waiting......Omo Ogun Ise ya
Na so bros....U dy serve dere presently abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Full Camp Kits Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.