Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Did You Do To Your Car Today? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Did You Do To Your Car Today? (16969 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / Dodge Charger 2010 Hemi V8 Battery Cable Nearly Burnt Up My Car Today / Can 200k Get Me A Car Today? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Did You Do To Your Car Today? by cretin: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
ToniBlaize:

Bro nice job...there...i also have a few Mod list Lined up for mine..i just bought one from cars forsale.. 06 matte White.... I plan on changing the Stock Suspension i will remove the XREAS system and Run Fox 2.0 Shocks and Oldman EMU springs... Also might change the upper crontrol arm to allow more grip in cornering, I will will go Fuel Maverick or Fuel Contra Rims�..Stoptech drilled and Slotted Brake Set...
Custom taillights and Headlamps..LED And HID upgrade (high beam and low Beam respectively)LED fog lights and All round Tints..75%... Finally Gibson catback Exhaust with dual Side Exit... Or Magnaflow Exhaust...borla isn't so aggressive as The latter... Will run either Cooper Discovery Or Michelin KO2 ....too bad 4th gen models don't have much performance mods..the ideal stuff would have been a cold air intake and a Supercharger...TRD has For the 3rd Gen T4R, so does Maguson For the 5th Gen T4R but not for the 4th Gen...my interior moods will include carbond fibre Dash trim wrap with Rvynl wraps and Headunit upgrade..i love the JBL sound system already...i hope to post Picx soon..we can also Hook up sometime if you don't mind..

wow, thats a sweet and expensive mode, you hv lined up. have you priced or ordered the mods already?..those items will gulp over 2k usd. how are you ringing the mods into naija?

hats off to you, you resurrected a 2014 thread, am certain sawyerrolla would e cruising a 2019 4runner trd pro now grin

9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make / Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models / Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do