Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129115 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by thumpsupautos(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
You can get it on amazon or konga if that is what your owners manual recommends
[quote author=sooperrescue post=42878795][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good to know that. Konga sells anything. Why is the z1 not on eBay?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by thumpsupautos(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
type honda atf-z1 on the search menu on amazon and ebay to place your order
sooperrescue:
Good to know that. Konga sells anything. Why is the z1 not on eBay?

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
What transmission fluid is best for my Mercedes C230 1997 model. Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2016
thumpsupautos:
type honda atf-z1 on the search menu on amazon and ebay to place your order
From what you displayed, it is just two bottles they want to sell. I checked eBay and wherever atf z1 is displayed, it brings out dw1with an explanation that it replaces the old atf z1. Even the dw1 is going thru faking and many motorists are hurting. Guy, follow the trend, sell dw1.

drjoshua2000:
What transmission fluid is best for my Mercedes C230 1997 model. Thanks

From available research, oando dexron111 cannot work perfectly with your car, there is this atf called truvalue dexron111, use that. It is the highest dexron111 in the country right now for your car
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by thumpsupautos(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2016
do you have a lab to detect a fake dw-1,z-1 or any other fluid?Honda never adviced z-1 not to be used again despite discontinued production in 2011.i sell dw-1 too .For the guy that asked for best atf for his honda eod,my response is what honda recommends(z-1).Other fluid can only be used wen Z- 1 is not avalable.
I am giving professional facts and not pepper soup joint facts.
Sell your product!
sooperrescue:

From what you displayed, it is just two bottles they want to sell. I checked eBay and wherever atf z1 is displayed, it brings out dw1with an explanation that it replaces the old atf z1. Even the dw1 is going thru faking and many motorists are hurting. Guy, follow the trend, sell dw1.

From available research, oando dexron111 cannot work perfectly with your car, there is this atf called truvalue dexron111, use that. It is the highest dexron111 in the country right now for your car

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Bros, I don't sell transmission fluids but I know a lot about them. If you sell dw 1, then sell dw1, there's no way the guy's car will get ruined if he uses dw1. There are many fake dw1 in the market now, even Honda place confirmed it. How do we know if it not abro or seahorse that is not being packaged as dw1

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
From available research, oando dexron111 cannot work perfectly with your car, there is this atf called truvalue dexron111, use that. It is the highest dexron111 in the country right now for your car[/quote]

Thanks so much. Please where can I get the true value dextron 111. And pls what engine oil can I use for servicing apart from Mobil 1 that is so expensive.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
The manufacturer is based in Lagos and they can deliver a carton to you anywhere in Nigeria. They do this to safeguard their product from adulteration. You can hardly find the product in the open market. Try Oando Syn or Forte Synfor engine oil but try and flush that engine before changing the oil. There should be sludge in the engine
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
sooperrescue:
The manufacturer is based in Lagos and they can deliver a carton to you anywhere in Nigeria. They do this to safeguard their product from adulteration. You can hardly find the product in the open market. Try Oando Syn or Forte Synfor engine oil but try and flush that engine before changing the oil. There should be sludge in the engine

Thanks bro
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Mueeze(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi sooperrescue, I drive a Toyota Corolla 2000 Model, I bought the car as toks over 2 years ago and i have never changed the transmission fluid. Recently i noticed that the car is not quick to respond when i depress the throttle. the ATF has not changed color and it is still full. My question is should I go ahead to change the ATF? if yes, which one would you recommend that is readily available in the Market. User's Manual recommends DEXTRON III. I don't want to buy just any DEXTRON III in the market.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2016
You can use Mobil atf or oando dexron111. Any other oil, don't bother
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ruke84(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello sooperrescure, please I want to change my gearbox transmission oil. I drive a volvo v40 with an aisan warner 50-42le transmission. My question is what oil do I use. Some people advices me to use toyota t-iv but the manual says dexron iii mercon. If t-iv isn't suitable which is the best dexron iii mercon available in the market.

Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tru value atf dexron 111 or oando dexron 111. But are you sure that that was the atf the manual recommended?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mmo1: 9:58am On Feb 29, 2016
sir which type of gear oil (ATF) will 2004 Nissan Teana use and where can I get it thank you.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ruke84(m): 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
sooperrescue:
Tru value atf dexron 111 or oando dexron 111. But are you sure that that was the atf the manual recommended?
yes that was what I saw in the haynes manual I downloaded. Would using toyota t-iv also be ok because I read that it is downwards compatible with dexron iii
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will check
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by bomb: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Which gear oil is recommended for ZF4HP20 gear in peugeot 607 sir?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:11am On Mar 01, 2016
An equivalent of dexron 6, global transmission fluid, pureguard is your best bet
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mmo1: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
@ sooperrescue, sir which type of gear oil (ATF) will 2004 Nissan Teana use and where can I get it thank you.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pardon my late response. Let me check
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by spotball(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
pls could you advise on the atf for honda crv 1998 model
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Honda Advises that you can use ATF Z1. I have seen people used Dexron 111 and it works fine but I will advise that you look for a better type of Dexron 111, not Seahorse or Abro.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mophic123: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gd evening here, pls what kind of atf can I use for ML320, 2001 model.08023531571/08132270492
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dexron 111, is ur ml fittef with d plus gear
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mophic123: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2016
my mech just added Mobil atf. So how do I evacuate that and where can I get dexron 111?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let him drain the oil and use oando dexron3
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mophic123: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
pls where can I get oando dexron 111 and how many litres and are u saying Mobil atf does not fit? Then drain as in removing converter or d bottom plate sir?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Is your gear the d+ shift? I know oando is scarce but let me know your gear type first
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mophic123: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
sooperrescue:
Is your gear the d+ shift? I know oando is scarce but let me know your gear type first
how do u mean d+shift, where do I check that?

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seen, that's d 123 shift. Use Mobil atf. It will work well
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by mophic123: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
sooperrescue:
Seen, that's d 123 shift. Use Mobil atf. It will work well
Thk you sir. U are blessed. I learnt its 5 litres when drain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.