Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell (6599 Views)

My Vision Of Heaven And Hell - I Saw A Religion Founder In Hell / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: Local champions and African atheist wannabes , lol.

After being debunked, you are reduced to only insults and mockery!
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by CrazyMan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
What's going on here has muskeeto become a prophet? shocked grin
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by CrazyMan(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
I guess my 20 days of dry fast has finally paid off...I won a mosquito for christ.. grin

Next is Logic boy...hmm...this guy is really hardened, so I guess I'll make the fasting 700 days sad grin

1 Like

Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
CrazyMan: What's going on here has muskeeto become a prophet? shocked grin
YES, THE SPIRIT HAS COME UPON ME.. your days of fasting are over. the lord that answereth by charcoal has answered..
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by wiegraf: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
@op
Only the FOOL who has...
Wait, how does it go again? I see it everytime I'm here, you'd think I'd memorize it...
For the FOOL said in his heart, there is no GOD, then something something...
Anyways, the good BOOK says so, you will BURN in HELL and somehow being a FOOL is involved

Etc etc

And save me some pepper soup
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by cyrexx: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
CrazyMan: I guess my 20 days of dry fast has finally paid off...I won a mosquito for christ.. grin

Next is Logic boy...hmm...this guy is really hardened, so I guess I'll make the fasting 700 days sad grin

LWKMD

grin grin grin

guy you are very very funny
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
In the spirit of Xmas
Bump 2
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
cool been searching for this..
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
cool been searching for this..

(In lord voldermolt's voice) "Nagini! Dinner!!"
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2016
interesting.... Waiting for that johnnydon boy to drop something here
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by sonofluc1fer: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Gggg102(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2018
I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

Me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me? See, I sabi speak Pidgin. According to Yahweh, all languages commot because people been dey build tower of Babel.. lie lie man.. So even pidgin (better warri broken) start on top TOWER matter? lwkmd.. Anyways, make I saturate you with a few verses from your Bible.

Even im pikin wey try beta pass am small, still get small of im papa character..

me: , stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND...

Yahweh's on the winning side. He's not GOOD/EVIL.. He WON.. that's all that matters.. atheists and bad belle ppl, i wan go heaven o... wink

IT IS SENSE THAT U DO NOT HAVE grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awesome Free E- Books Available / Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing / Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.