Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? (9669 Views)

20 Celebrities Endorsing Obama Or Romney On Social Media / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Nairaland Polls: Vote For Obama Or Mc Cain Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by iykak47: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Nigerians na waya!
From Obama to Romney!
Oya! First thing tomorrow, I am heading to the polls!
My husband dey vessssssss with me gaaaaaan!
Poor immigrant Igbotic nigger!
What does he knoweth but the dude is BLACK with a Kenyan Papa? Typical Nigerian mu-mu!!!!
Anuofia!!!!

I go give am bobby suck when eim begin to cry on Wednesday morrrrin'!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Kai that your house boy sorry i mean that your husband don suffer pass camel.crycry
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by BashMe1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
ROMNEY
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by ukerunvictor: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
ROMNEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by igubesteve(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
May God make away for a good leader who cannot lead people to hell.Bye bye to mark *666*
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama all d way. Infact, I voted last Thursday in Chicago for Obama . Romney is nothing but a liar. He would lose big tomorrow . Go Obama.

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kaydibs(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
HR Manager: For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!
U have made a lot of sense BET romney seems confused and stuff cz obama is a facking good orator. He knows how to make really good speeches and stuff. Romney isn't as good. But just cz a person isn't good in public speaking/debates doesn't make the person a bad leader
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney, he was my candidate in 08 when the GOP base couldn't see beyond their noses that mccain wasn't the man to lead the party. Romney has his faults, but I'll rather have him as president over the less than average incumbent.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Horayce: Romney, he was my candidate in 08 when the GOP base couldn't see beyond their noses that mccain wasn't the man to lead the party. Romney has his faults, but I'll rather have him as president over the less than average incumbent.
Thinking Obama is an average President. Romney has nothing to offer u unless if u are a millionaire or billionaire . He changes his positions as I changes my underwear. He has no core values. He would be worse than George Bush. Go Obama .
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shouldn't the title be

" WHOM DO YOU GIVE YOUR VOTE " AND NOT "WHO DO YOU GIVE YOUR VOTE"
Just wondering.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Detonatorrex(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
the fact that you don't vote for obama will not stop 666 and the antichrist from manifesting
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Delafruita(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidosis™:
HE is an agent of darkness.. he is under the auspices of illuminati & other demonic authorities. He is a channel of 666 - the mark of the beast.

*I didn't mention his name..but am sure you know him.. and the fact that you know him makes 'it' true..
you're sick
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kpolli(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney, so that Americans can go back to the days of the great depression. . . . Let their complaint over grow and so that N1 = $1 smiley

Person wey talk say him go do this and that but when asked how he said when he is appointed him n his cabinet would think of how. . . .

GEJ would stop being the most hated *finally*
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by holluwai(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
lexluthur007: who care,we have much problms to dealt wit in naija.

BOMB OOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by okpurukata(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
My question is this. How has Obama,'s presidency affected Africa? Any positive impact? I am not aware of any. He would have ceded the world Bank presidency to Africa as a show of goodwil. As long as am concerned, he is a white man in a black skin. So why don't a proper white rule? That's my stand
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by lakemoyoh: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
binger: Geez! Interesting,pls why Romney?
You shld know dat usa is for war and obama is nt encourage dat bro
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kpolli(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
okpurukata: My question is this. How has Obama,'s presidency affected Africa? Any positive impact? I am not aware of any. He would have ceded the world Bank presidency to Africa as a show of goodwil. As long as am concerned, he is a white man in a black skin. So why don't a proper white rule? That's my stand

Is he president of Africa? Why should he affect Africa? What has GEJ done for America? You ppl are still waiting for white ppl to come n save u. . . .

And is he the person selecting president of world bank now?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Tstark(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Nigerians na waya!
From Obama to Romney!
Oya! First thing tomorrow, I am heading to the polls!
My husband dey vessssssss with me gaaaaaan!
Poor immigrant Igbotic nigger!
What does he knoweth but the dude is BLACK with a Kenyan Papa? Typical Nigerian mu-mu!!!!
Anuofia!!!!

I go give am bobby suck when eim begin to cry on Wednesday morrrrin'!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

I can't believe your old a.s.s. came on here talking like a 2-year old. So cos you work in the healthcare industry you have to be selfish and start thinking you're not an immigrant as well?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by pure123: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
I will rather vote 4 OBASANJO.....than romney..(romney ko van persey ni)and OBAMA (Obama ko OSAMA ni) msssheewwwww
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Henricarter(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na wa o y obama e be lyke say una wan karri 666 f una head.foolz
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by RexyDon(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
HR Manager: For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Jamiuadeysorje(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama ni joooor....,
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by zinosleek(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
nipeks001:
Na wa 4 pple o.Wetin concern obama with Nigeria's BH problem or that of mali
If u must know, America are usually interested in sub regional stability esp those involving religion as a way of them fighting terrorism. And being super power that they are, they get involve directly or indirectly. Obama tenure experience the most religion unrest across region cos of his inaction.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by TayoD1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
@topic, I think the best candidate in this field is Rep Paul Ryan. Since he is in the Romney camp, I'm voting Romney all the way!!!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by babygirls(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
romney
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney cannot win the election. Forget about all these polls, it is about electoral votes and right now he is campaigning in states like Pensylvania which is strongly democrat because he sees no road to victory. The popular vote might be very close or Romney may even edge that but there is no way he can win the electoral college.

Obama will definitely win in 4 of the biggest 5 states. CA - 55 NY - 29 PA - 20. Obama does not even need to win Ohio where he is leading. And if Romney loses Ohio, he can forget the white house.

Even the most obtimistic Republicans know that Romney will need more than luck. See there predictions and this is from Fox News. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-presidential-race

Obama is the better candidate. Romney is just an elitist completely out of tough with the middle class. His policies shows he wants to further enrich people like himself. Obama has not been great in all honesty but he is better than Romney.

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by dexmond: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by chukxy44(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=RexyDon][/quote]

Seconded.

Those who did not watch any of the debate or those who have not been following the election closely will not understand. Obama did not create the problems but has tried in a great way in four years.
For me Let Obama take another four years,I don't really give a second thought to all does Illuminati BCs and propaganda. Do u honestly think if they are for real, you would physically stop it by voting him out? I Laugh in Ijebu
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
The person who WILL win another term.
Thats who your girl supports with PRIDE. cool

#SaveTheDrama
#Kails4Obama!

grin
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by mamagee3(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
I vote for Obama!!!

Romney is a deceptive, two timing opportunistic reetard!

He changes policies everyday, he would say anything to get into the white house which will never happen.

Only dingbats and cretins will vote for that robot. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
kpolli: Romney, so that Americans can go back to the days of the great depression. . . . Let their complaint over grow and so that N1 = $1 smiley

Person wey talk say him go do this and that but when asked how he said when he is appointed him n his cabinet would think of how. . . .

GEJ would stop being the most hated *finally*

You have a fcked up mentality tongue...
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Debroslink: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
I DON'T KNOW WHY NAIJA PEEPS KEEP TAKING PARACETAMOL OVER ANODA MAN'S HEADACHE. THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS...How does USA election lower the price of petrol in Nigeria
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Frostyzone(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
I don't like neither, but last time I checked, the blacks are one of the minorities in the United States.
So it would only be fair if an African-American stayed on as the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Has One Of The Worst Economies In The World. (forbes List) / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Somalia Should Leave The African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.