Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? (9684 Views)

20 Celebrities Endorsing Obama Or Romney On Social Media / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Nairaland Polls: Vote For Obama Or Mc Cain Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Frostyzone(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
I don't like neither, but last time I checked, the blacks are one of the minorities in the United States.
So it would only be fair if an African-American stayed on as the President.
I vote Obama.

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by yohannazack(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney carry go joor
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama, of course!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by ikachi1: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obamaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by meltech(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama cheesy
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
I didn't vote for either man. I cast my vote for Mr Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party candidate.

One thing is for sure though; Obama will win the State of California.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by EreluY(f): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=28pt]OBAMA[/size]
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by TayoD1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
This is such a hilarious video. I especially like the "brother's keeper" part of it.

http://youtu.be/_W57aBMYKvU
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by pendusky(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Osama sowie i mean obama
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
blackmann: See as all of u dey shout as if na ur country president dem wan vote for. How will votes in another country put food on ur table?
Has it ever occurred to you, that those might be people who live in the states, just because its nairaland doesn't mean everyone here is Nigerian or stays in Nigeria,besides if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by yomtolly(f): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Austin36(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney may be wost
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by presciainter(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
HR Manager: For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!

What a wonderful presentation you did here. Very very correct. Thanks again
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by megareal: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Definitely Obama....
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kudoxs(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
blackmann: See as all of u dey shout as if na ur country president dem wan vote for. How will votes in another country put food on ur table?
Thank u my broda,help me ask dem wel wel
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Ninilowo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidosis™:
HE is an agent of darkness.. he is under the auspices of illuminati & other demonic authorities. He is a channel of 666 - the mark of the beast.

*I didn't mention his name..but am sure you know him.. and the fact that you know him makes 'it' true..

Me I no dey fear. Im name na OBARACK .............eh?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Gatsby(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Obama, simply because Romney keeps shifting his position on so many issues.

We don't really know where he stands and undoubtedly, he will show his true color if he wins.

Romney thinks that it is fair to pay 14% tax and I dare suggest that his earlier tax returns were below 10%.

The Republicans vowed to make Obama a one-term president from day one and have made his tenure very difficult.

In spite of this, the economy is better than when Bush reigned.

Obama is good but not great.

Romney does not care about the middle class. He made money by buying companies and cutting cost (payroll/jobs) to become profitable.

People are numbers to him. So he can cut them loose without losing sleep.

That is why he does not mind making the lives of millions of immigrants so difficult that they will "self deport".

The man simply lacks compassion!

If Obama wins, it is simply because God allows it.

Romans 13:1 For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Dvampire(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2012
@ HR Manager: during your research of Mormonism, did you attend a Mormon church or any of their services; or are you talking from what you read on the internet and hard copy materials?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by linsa01(m): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2012
That the prophesy of the Bible may come to pass
That we see the manifestations of the end time, Obama will win again.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2012
The earliest state result would be known by 7pm US Eastern time/4pm US Pacific time (in Nigeria, it will be around 1am on November 7th).
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by sainty2k3(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2012
This is American's election and everybody is giving their genuine reason for their choice of Romney or Obama . If the debate is about Nigeria election, all of you will be talking based on our ethnoreligion diversity not considering the Economy and health of the nation and so on. Please let us be more patriotic to Nigeria our dear country

2 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kennyeast(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2012
FOR THOSE GEJ SUPPORTERS WHO ARE SUPPORTING ROMNEY, LISTEN TO WHAT THOSE WHO KNOW HIM BETTER ARE SAYING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJa2OaiwWw
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by vicholas(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2012
ROMNEY
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by DanIlon(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2012
Obamacare!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Sharingan: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2012
Rom is starting to make more sense.i'd go with him
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by elliottibanga(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2012
I'm with Barrack!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by desireexo(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
its twisted:Obama is the devils incarnate...legalizing gay marriage, strong affiliations with the illuminati and free masons and shii..

Romney on the other hand is a first class liar and very manipulative indeed..Romney knowing fully well that obama ws avn the upper hand in Ohio which is the most important state if u want to become the president, decided to spread false rumors about Obama moving the production of jeep from Ohio to China using billboards and all, however his myopic mind thot d Ohioans wud fall for it..blah blah blah undecided
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Callotti: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Just voted!!!
Goooooo Romney!!! cool
Too bad Nairalanders are illegal voters!!!
Even those with 'perpetual F9 visas' in the USA are making noise on this thread too? shocked Wonders!!!!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che grin

If you voted. . . show your logo!!!! cool
Abi dem nor gif una logo?
Since when did 'illegal' students begin to vote? tongue

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Freiburger(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Any of the candidate who can pick up the state of Ohio is the president elect.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by modicum: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why are Nigerians (in Nigeria) calling for each other's virtual head over Obama and Romney? How is it your business? Better face your GEJ, DAME, NOI, SLS and Maku.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by fio(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
NEITHER ROOMNEY NOR OBAMA WILL CONTROL THE UNITED STATE IF VOTED FOR, OBAMA HAS NOT BEEN AND WILL NEVER CONTROL THE UNITED STATES SAME GOES TO ROOMNEY.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
As a black man, i'm going for a black man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hitler Said True Jews Were Black / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Somalia Should Leave The African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.