Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only (2261 Views)

Will U Accept $800 Million To Never Have Sex Again In Ur Life? / Wat Ve U Ever Achieved From Boyfriend N Gurlfriend Relationship / "if I Cant Ve U Den No One Else Will"how Would U Feel If Sum1 Said Dis 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Ocutegan(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
I already gave her my virginity, so she's ggonna get everything else, my trust,undying love, kids, money and everyother thing Ʊ cld think off. She's not nigerian o. Those hoes don't deserve a good guy like me.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by deshclones(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan: I already gave her my virginity, so she's ggonna get everything else, my trust,undying love, kids, money and everyother thing Ʊ cld think off. She's not nigerian o. Those hoes don't deserve a good guy like me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She will be the first woman to feel the glorious sensation of having my full optioned hybrid fertile and healthy seed inside of her...the seeds that will produce my lovely kids...that my future wife go lucky sha...cos i have deliberately refused to pour into all these flings and greedy gals...desh always use pullout method...no damn gf or ho is worthy of my healthy semen.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: All my love and virginity/womanliness.
Chai some man out there is gonna be short changed
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
deshclones:
[/b]

She will be the first woman to feel the glorious sensation of having my full optioned hybrid fertile and healthy seed inside of her...the seeds that will produce my lovely kids...that my future wife go lucky sha...cos i have deliberately refused to pour into all these flings and greedy gals...desh always use pullout method...no damn gf or ho is worthy of my healthy semen.
You dull sha for having unprotected sex with people you don't love or don't want to bear your children, you even call them flings yet you entrust your life in their hands.
I feel for you sha, please check yourself, you are not as healthy as you think.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: All my love and virginity/womanliness.
are you ??

@Topic: My surname

1 Like

Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by claremont(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
It seems I'm the only one here with nothing reserved for my future spouse. I would have said child bearing, but who knows if my future spouse would want to have kids.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by deshclones(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: You dull sha for having unprotected sex with people you don't love or don't want to bear your children, you even call them flings yet you entrust your life in their hands.
I feel for you sha, please check yourself, you are not as healthy as you think.

Nne save ur sympathies..am good..moreover I work in a coy that makes it mandatory for us to go thru series of tests every quarter hiv inclusive..am as clean as a whistle...thanks for ur concern dear...
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by dabrake(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
my koboko
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
deshclones:

Nne save ur sympathies..am good..moreover I work in a coy that makes it mandatory for us to go thru series of tests every quarter hiv inclusive..am as clean as a whistle...thanks for ur concern dear...
Concern ke? Ogbeni I'm not in any way sympathizing with you, just telling you to be wise if you will.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by doeeyed: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
deshclones:
[/b]

Thanks for not spreading any disease!!!!
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
doe-eyed:

Hello you
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
doe-eyed:

Hello you
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by doeeyed: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
FB'd
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
doe-eyed:
FB'd
I will reply
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by divinelove(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
doe-eyed:

lol
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
50calibre: I haven't reserved anything and I don't intend to reserve anything for my life partner till we are married for at least 5 years and I'm sure she has been tried, tested and trusted.

My priority lies with my mum, siblings, and future kids

Marriage no be by force. Remain single until you are able to care properly for a wife.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by johndavid1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
dabrake: my koboko
flog am well oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by mimiejacobz(f): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Cims all d guyz av notin 2 give morethan sex,d 1 u've all bin sharing wit oda gurls,some even av up 2 6 rounds how many will u now reserve for your wife
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
mimiejacobz: Cims all d guyz av notin 2 give morethan sex,d 1 u've all bin sharing wit oda gurls,some even av up 2 6 rounds how many will u now reserve for your wife
It just shows how shallow humans are
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by bendazum: 4:34am On Nov 07, 2012
freecocoa: He'll be the only one I'll have children with or atleast my first child and the one I'll bathe with.

Atleast your first child shocked What of the remaining children. All men should insist on paternity test!
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2012
bendazum:

Atleast your first child shocked What of the remaining children. All men should insist on paternity test!
She is putting the fact that something evil might happen not that she plans on cheating
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by divinelove(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2012
claremont: It seems I'm the only one here with nothing reserved for my future spouse. I would have said child bearing, but who knows if my future spouse would want to have kids.

Guess u ve neva tot of dt, now dt u ve u beta start reserving somethings exclusively for her bc she ll b d love of ur life.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by bendazum: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2012
My sweetness and my children.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by bendazum: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
She is putting the fact that something evil might happen not that she plans on cheating

Vouching for a woman can get you in trouble dude.Let her speak for herself.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by honeric01(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2012
My secrets.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by freecocoa(f): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2012
bendazum:

Don't tell me its so hard to understand that very simple post of mine.
You can't rule out eventualities in life.
I'm only saying, I don't know what will happen in the future but I know my husband is the first man I'll have a child with, if something happens and I have children with other men, the first one will be with my husband.
Its that simple.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2012
bendazum:

Vouching for a woman can get you in trouble dude.Let her speak for herself.
I did not vouch, I explained a statement as I understood it
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by AB10(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Real me.
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by bendazum: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did not vouch, I explained a statement as I understood it

Okay
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
bendazum:

Okay
Re: Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
bendazum:

Okay
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Mistakes Which Single Ladies Do................ / Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! / Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.