Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? (2243 Views)

My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. / Is Love Jealous? / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your contributions are gonna be appreciated!
Its really funny the extent guys go just to make that girl jealous because she rejected him. I was just watching a movie on that, and i couldnt stop laughing! And the painfull thing is that the girl he loves didnt give a shiiiit! And he ended up committing suicide!
Its sad. Even girls do it! Nat just the guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Battery1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Its really funny the extent guys go just to make that girl jealous because she rejected him. I was just watching a movie on that, and i couldnt stop laughing! And the painfull thing is that the girl he loves didnt give a shiiiit! And he ended up committing suicide!
Ok..movie. Wen u hv real stories, u let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
And u were laffing ba. U r very mean... Why weren't u pityn d poor guy
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by passionate88: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
My sister asked me something like that, she said "why is it that if a girl turns down a guy, he starts avoiding her". I replied her that "
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by mytime24(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
loL, bt she said it was a movie nA
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by naijaboiy: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Girls actually get jealous.

If she didn't give a shìt then he didn't play the game well undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
its jx a movie.
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
loL, bt she said it was a movie nA
lool yh buh she was supose to be like oooh awww pooor thing. U knw. Lolz. Buh she laffed cuz he commiited suicide. Lol who does dat
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by ronald4lif(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's simple, passing the message that what he/she rejected someone (maybe even better) else appreciates it and may die to secure it.

And I am sure each and everyone of us (or say most of us) have gone through that point in our lives where we feel kinda jealous seeing our ex flaunting their new love to our acknowledgment.

The saying of one man's meat is another's poison comes to mind. Perhaps it's time people appreciate what they have presently before another person does then it becomes out of their reach.
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
passionate88:
My sister asked me something like that, she said "why is it that if a girl turns down a guy, he starts avoiding her". I replied her that "
cmon guys love dr ego. Its embarasin to be sein d very gurl who turned u down. Seriously I won't lie to u, I hate rejections. Dats why I take time to ask a gurl out.. A lot of time lool
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Ezedon(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
even me I always do it, I will go for your best friend ,sister , colleague or neighbor, my presence will always discomfort you for rejecting me
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
because U watched one yeye movie shouldnt make u generalize
i'm different here

if a gal turns me down ill take everything normal and 4get all
but next time i meet her i wont give a sh*t i'll just go my way
looking for a way to make her jealous is childish if u ask me
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by jamex93(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
DAT one na film ooo...I trust my fellow guys we love our life gon
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
na movie sha...cos na death dey the guy eye

why would i kill myself for just one lady when lots of babes like eroticangelina dey NL
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Chizzy20(f): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
because U watched one yeye movie shouldnt make u generalize
i'm different here

if a gal turns me down ill take everything normal and 4get all
but next time i meet her i wont give a sh*t i'll just go my way
looking for a way to make her jealous is childish if u ask me
yeah really childish.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by raziboi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
too much movie ain't good

one day u will come and tell us dat u boy frnd don't cook for u

#saynotomovie

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by yorex2011: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
I even think say na real life experiences u dey talk about.... Mtchewww
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by nawtikid(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Like d 1st poster said, wen u av a real story, let us knw
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Tymax(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why would you reject a man who is good for you? Why play the proud peahen when you are human being?

Ladies your little games are quite disgusting at times. Be refined. This is 2015.
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chizzy20:
yeah really childish.

wow!
What a doll! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
first and foremost it's not love. u guys never ended up together so it wasn't love. making her jealous comes naturally with humans. u can't have him/her? then u make them regret it. more like trying to pay them back for hurting u.

but really who has time for that when there r many fishes in the ocean n remember the girl u r dying for is another man's ho...
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by slytubadth(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Which guy did u reject that is making u jealous
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
we don't make dem jealous,we just try 2 find happiness.Btw dats just a movie
Re: Why Do Guys Try To Make The Girl They Love Jealous When They Reject Them? by dom(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2015
cos girls usually have a " dog in a manger" attribute: cant eat the hay, wont allow the sheep eat it either. In 2003 after begging her for 6 months to no avail I transferred my attention to her equally comely and most intelligent coursemate and friend. Voila, she landed at my apartment, suing for peace and reconciliation. Was too late. The ship had long sailed.

(1) (Reply)

She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. / Shauna Brooks Releases Some Hot Bikini Photos / whatever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.