Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? (2131 Views)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nextworldnx(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
I know I'm gonna be insulted here, but no problem, as I am seriously in dire need of a solution to my predicament.
I used a be in a relationship with a very sweet lady until I broke up with her. She is wonderful, sexy, loving, crazy, fun to be with, and our Sex was great! But I broke up with her 'cos of some few natural things that I will not be able to tolerate for one minute if I'd get married to her.

But the thing is, there is this weird attraction I still have towards her. I still want her friendship and including the Sex; But can't marry her!
I apologized to her a year after the break-up, telling her that I want her back in my life as a friend.

The problem now is she is back, not as a friend but as a Lover (actually, she has always loved me).

Please guys, how do I make her understand that the best we can be is friends with benefit and not a relationship without breaking her heart the second time.?

Your genuine response is needed to help me out, 'cos I'm in a mess right now.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by omotola1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
Bros u wicked o!
In essence what u need is her punny?
U are heartless!
Don‘t u have sisters?
Imagine if she were to be ur sister....
What so ever u sow, u shall reap in one way or the other!
Remember u will have daughters one day too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Onegai(f): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
You're selfish, and you're going to reap what you sow. So don't bother, just keep doing what you're doing and bounce her when you find a "worthy" person. Please feel free to come back and tell us how the new person dealt with you and you miss your ex.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by fairygeh(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Just imagine what u re saying urself?how does it sound to u?sound utterly stupid.leave her alone if its sex u want,plenty pple out dere u cud get madt sex from you cn even patronise commercial sex workers.remember KARMA is a B I T C H
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by drnoel: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
hmm, na wah. Now tell me after this who thinks men like u are nice people. Bros listen to urself. So she is good enough to bed but not good enough to wed. U don jam transformer na. I hope she realises ur nasty intension for her soon so that she can carve out that ur rhizopus that is sweeting u angry angry u really are nasty aint u...
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
See many guys yappin the Op like they all don't do the same...Mscheww... At Op, girls are usuallly not comfortable with friends with benefits. Guys can be. Initially ladies can be friends with benefits but they always want more. They value their punny so much that it is connected with their heart. If u really love and respect this girl plsss let her go. So she can move on with her life. If she's a selfish, greedy son of a bitch like many girls then u can be her FWB but don't just verbally tell her she's just a FWB because if she eventually finds out ehn, ur FWB arrangement don finish ooo.

PS: If girls can date guys simply because of money then guys can date girls simply because of punny too. Isn't karma such a bitch.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Goldieluks: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why can't you just leave the poor girl alone, instead of toying with her feelings? You obviously do not love her as it is, and you are here seeking advice on what?? How to use her and dump her without breaking her heart ?? What the heck?
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
This is what happens when supposedly grown men think with their dîcks.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Rhymez(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
sexkillz: This is what happens when supposedly grown men think with their dîcks.
Seriously undecided
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by deshclones(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
omotola1: Bros u wicked o!
U are heartless!
Don‘t u have sisters?
Imagine if she were to be ur sister

bro why are you bringing his family into this matter?...its a free world afterall..if his sisters want to play the f00l and give out their punny to every man on the street what business of his is that?he is looking out for himself abeg..give him genuine advice or stfu.

@op...you be f00l sha...if the gal give you punny chop and clean mouth but NEVER promise her love or open that ur dirty mouth to tell her you love her..just fcck and go...qed
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by xynerise: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nextworldnx: I know I'm gonna be insulted here, but no problem, .
can I call you an Antelope? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nextworldnx(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Honestly, I am embarrassed by the level of insults here. I expected it anywayz, but not to the level I'm getting now.

For Godsake, she is not my only Ex(I've got quite a lot) and I don't have this kind of arrangement with any of them- Bleep! And I don't even intend to. Its just that its different with her. If not for her incompactibility in relationship with me, she would've been my best choice of life partner.

Y'all should take a chill pill and stop singing holier than thou on me, as if you are not worse. Is it because am voicing it out? Or you think I am comfortable with the idea?
The lady in question is not a "girl" or a "lowlife" that I want to take advantage of, but infact she is doing better than me in our different career paths and even more of a societal person.

I feel guilty that I want "friends with benefit" with her while she wants a steady relationship thAt would probably lead to marriage.
I only came here for advice and the best you guys can offer is insults.

And for that son of a CAMEL that called me an antelope, it is your entire generation that are IMBECILES. Ode Okponu....Omo Ale... Asinwi.. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by fairygeh(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nextworldnx: Honestly, I am embarrassed by the level of insults here. I expected it anywayz, but not to the level I'm getting now.

For Godsake, she is not my only Ex(I've got quite a lot) and I don't have this kind of arrangement with any of them- Bleep! And I don't even intend to. Its just that its different with her. If not for her incompactibility in relationship with me, she would've been my best c. hoice of life partner.

Y'all should take a chill pill and stop singing holier than thou on me, as if you are not worse. Is it because am voicing it out? Or you think I am comfortable with the idea?
The lady in question is not a "girl" or a "lowlife" that I want to take advantage of, but infact she is doing better than me in our different career paths and even more of a societal person.

I feel guilty that I want "friends with benefit" with her while she wants a steady relationship thAt would probably lead to marriage.

And for that son of a CAMEL that called me an antelope, it is your entire generation that are IMBECILES. Ode Okponu....Omo Ale... Asinwi.. Oloriburuku
. This is Nairaland bro,always expect the insults but u just did the same thing too.Really people are this way towards you cos ur post shows you wanna be using the girl and she is in l ove with you.not fair.noone is perfect though as u said but let's all be putting others in our shoes.if it was u how would u feel?
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by fairygeh(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nextworldnx: Honestly, I am embarrassed by the level of insults here. I expected it anywayz, but not to the level I'm getting now.

For Godsake, she is not my only Ex(I've got quite a lot) and I don't have this kind of arrangement with any of them- Bleep! And I don't even intend to. Its just that its different with her. If not for her incompactibility in relationship with me, she would've been my best c. hoice of life partner.

. This is Nairaland bro,always expect the insults but u just did the same thing too.Really people are this way towards you cos ur post shows you wanna be using the girl and she is in l ove with you.not fair.noone is perfect though as u said but let's all be putting ourselves in others shoes.if it was u how would u feel?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by doeeyed: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nextworldnx: I know I'm gonna be insulted here, but no problem, as I am seriously in dire need of a solution to my predicament.
I used a be in a relationship with a very sweet lady until I broke up with her. She is wonderful, sexy, loving, crazy, fun to be with, and our Sex was great! But I broke up with her 'cos of some few natural things that I will not be able to tolerate for one minute if I'd get married to her.

But the thing is, there is this weird attraction I still have towards her. I still want her friendship and including the Sex; But can't marry her!
I apologized to her a year after the break-up, telling her that I want her back in my life as a friend.

The problem now is she is back, not as a friend but as a Lover (actually, she has always loved me).

Please guys, how do I make her understand that the best we can be is friends with benefit and not a relationship without breaking her heart the second time.?

Your genuine response is needed to help me out, 'cos I'm in a mess right now.

Simply show her this thread......

Hopefully she realizes that she's been played and shouldn't waste her time servicing your canal desires only to be invited to your wedding as a guest!!!

Silliness at its peak.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by dabrake(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2012
@op, treat a girl the way you would want a man treat your mum. I rest my case.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by boron10(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2012
I bet, many of these guys bashing the op secretly think they are in op's shoe. Some might even have gals they're taking advantage of.

The poster created this topic cos his conscience wouldn't allow him be. Instead of you guys to give advise reasonable enough to either make him refrain from the act or go ahead, all you could do is to insult.

No mind them jare op. If you really want intimacy with no string attached from her, don't give her false hope. Avoid telling her words that will make her hope you will end up marrying her. Don't even tell her you love her. Just play along. With time she will understand and decide to either opt out or remain in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Koolking(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2012
Please, never pretend to love her. If you simply want FWB, do her the honor of telling her what you want from her and nothing deep attached. If she is ok with FWB you are good to go. But mind you, things might turn out the way you never expect. Remember, the next girl is not better. We can always make who we want to be with.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by seniorklop: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
@boron10.... do u mind them. bunch of hypocrites always ready to cast d first stone. i bet they've done worst things.

@ op, change they say is d only constant thing, going by d encomium u showered on her i w'ld suggest u help her to adjust/change to what u desire and understand why it is important for her to possess such quality or u just simply let her go. good girls are hard to come-by nowadays!!!!

all d best.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is wicked!! shocked However it does happen quite frequently. An honorable man would leave her alone, but I see you have no honor. To answer your question, there is no way you will be able to convince her that it is only a 'friends with benefit' relationship because she will always have hope that it can be more. Once you move on to be with another woman, she will tell others about what you did and tarnish your reputation. Guard yourself, because she may hire a few thugs to beat you mercilessly when she realizes what has taken place.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by stuhporh: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Koolking: Please, never pretend to love her. If you simply want FWB, do her the honor of telling her what you want from her and nothing deep attached. If she is ok with FWB you are good to go. But mind you, things might turn out the way you never expect. Remember, the next girl is not better. We can always make who we want to be with.

good idea, but dont try telling her you want a FWB thing going btw u both. this is how
stop telling her or talking about marriage life
No love confession
There are times women wants to know exactly how u feel to ascertain their position in ur life. simply tell her you care alot about you and i value what we have going on at the moment. (very strong words these are. say it with a straight face but cool face)
stop buying her things, instead take her out.

Having said all these, it will be nice for you to call it a day with such relationship, since she his looking for a guy and relationship leading to marriage. but there are ways to call it quit.

give me a call 08033844421. I can give you good advise, should there be anything worryng your mind. Spiritual life, education, buisness, dating, and even mariages. i just enjoy doing it. i dint charge a penny for it.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by stuhporh: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
stuhporh:

good idea, but dont try telling her you want a FWB thing going btw u both. this is how
stop telling her or talking about marriage life
No love confession
There are times women wants to know exactly how u feel to ascertain their position in ur life. simply tell her 'I' care alot about you and i value what we have going on at the moment. (very strong words these are. say it with a straight face but cool face)
stop buying her things, instead take her out.

Having said all these, it will be nice for you to call it a day with such relationship, since she his looking for a guy and relationship leading to marriage. but there are ways to call it quit.

give me a call 08033844421. I can give you good advise, should there be anything worryng your mind. Spiritual life, education, buisness, dating, and even mariages. i just enjoy doing it. i dont charge a penny for it.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by Nextworldnx(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
boron10: I bet, many of these guys bashing the op secretly think they are in op's shoe. Some might even have gals they're taking advantage of.

The poster created this topic cos his conscience wouldn't allow him be. Instead of you guys to give advise reasonable enough to either make him refrain from the act or go ahead, all you could do is to insult.

No mind them jare op. If you really want intimacy with no string attached from her, don't give her false hope. Avoid telling her words that will make her hope you will end up marrying her. Don't even tell her you love her. Just play along. With time she will understand and decide to either opt out or remain in the relationship.

Thanks Jare, you really made sense with this advice. Its not Easy at all sha.
Re: How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? by kollybay4u: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
omotola1: Bros u wicked o!
U are heartless!
Don‘t u have sisters?
Imagine if she were to be ur sister....
yeah, What so ever you sowed you shall reap.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should NEVER Allow In Your Marriage / Ladies, How True Is This? Pics!!! / When Bae Needs A Colourful Weeding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.