Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? (10292 Views)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 1920MaMa: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2012
what do you do wen you feel something for him/her and the feeling isn't returned?
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 190theclown: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2012
yes it leads to untimely pregnancy especially amongst Nigerian girls undecided

6 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 1920MaMa: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

mischievous 190! tongue
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by bingbagbo(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2012
what is the time? embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 190theclown: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2012
1920MaMa:

mischievous 190! tongue

embarassed embarassed

Burr I dint do notin embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by dilbert100: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by idirect(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Gbam
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Revolva(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dis life na favour for a favour
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Areaboy2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
1920MaMa: what do you do wen you feel something for him/her and the feeling isn't returned?

if you're trying to relate this to yourself directly, why not say it as it is and maybe u'll get better contributions tongue

at title,

FWB is just what it is. day time friends and night time lover. Depends on what each party wants out of it, it very rarely does lead to something serious

4 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
1920MaMa: what do you do wen you feel something for him/her and the feeling isn't returned?
Move on! Its irritating to see a lover moping over unrequited love
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
What's with you and Nigerian girls anyway? Or don't you have a sister? Ohh, I see! Your were not blessed with 1, hence the disrespect to the female folk tongue
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by caesaraba(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Walk away. Don't try to force his/her hand as you might regret this in the very near future.

2 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Biola4u(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
It does really hurt when the feelin is not returned. But U can as well tell him/her how U feel. Who knows if (s)he feels the same way but actin to the game in play.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by bknight: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ada Nri1:
...Or don't you have a sister? Ohh, I see! Your were not blessed with 1... tongue

Not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
If Friends-With-Benefit would lead to something serious...it will surely be pregnancy
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by anishe(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
What is friends with benefit?
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by EvilBrain1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

Condoms
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Gombs(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why not ask google?

*Sent from nairaland app for BB(wonder wen seun go upgrade)
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by lanrefront1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
This thing does happen sometimes. Even to nice cultured girls. It happens under very peculiar situations. So don't say it can happen to u.

A pleasant likable handsome well-to-do nice guy who is good company. A pleasant likable beautiful well-to-do lady. For some reason, maybe they both don't want a serious relationship yet, and for some reasons, they are always running into each other.

Could be they have same group of friends or belong to the same church etc. I guess friends with benefit do comfort each other.

But that is they are both good people. As for ladies, if for some reason. You tempted get into something, try to see how it turns out, its important to make sure that guy is GOOD HUMAN BEING who has respect for people generally, otherwise you can get scarred. Some guys are really terrible. Stupid human beings. Some will may making fun of you behind ur back.

Does good comes out it? It depends on that person you hooked up with. If he is good guy, even if it don't lead into something serious, he will still care about u and be happy to help anyway in can in the future if need be. But if he is bad person. Then u might just end up getting one the most bitter experience of ur life.

Generally, its not advisable for ladies. Guys are naturally made to naturally flow with those kind of arrangement.

So as a lady, if feel like u wanna flow to, make sure its a guy with good head on his shoulders.

16 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by ceospecial(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
The last time i bought 1 cup of red garri in the market, it was N30per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis afternun! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares for a hand of Eba should go hug trans4ma, cos i just finished makin my soup, nd water 4 Eba dey fire! Mtchew! @ least i don talk my own, as long as say Nairaland go dey allow anything make front page, me sef go join put!

9 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2012

I place the feeling in my freezer and move on....

Or better still in a fixed deposit account and look the other way.

Nah me and her enter world thesame time
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by maingwaest(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Naa and when the relationship turn sour,it remain sour and trust me u ll need ur friend in time to come ;so park ur banana or ..... well.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
anishe: What is friends with benefit?

Have you ever heard about fringe benefits, basic salary and allowances Even overtime.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by Dygeasy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Of course it leads to the beneficial benefit in the friendship!
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 1920MaMa: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Area_boy:

if you're trying to relate this to yourself directly, why not say it as it is and maybe u'll get better contributions tongue

at title,

FWB is just what it is. day time friends and night time lover. Depends on what each party wants out of it, it very rarely does lead to something serious

Sorry, but must every topic raised have something to do with the poster's life? This thing happens, and is not out of place to know what people think about it.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by kcddon: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
it only leads to sometin wen properly defined.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by IlCapitano(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
ceospecial: The last time i bought 1 cup of red garri in the market, it was N30per cup. I ask why so? Cos i always buy it at d rate of N20 per cup, nd 3cups for N50! so i learnt that the flood disaster that happened in some part of d state affected them.... I'm on my way 2 d market 2 buy 3cups of garri 4 dis afternun! Eba tins on my mind, plus Egusi soup with crayfish, nd those dry small small black mallam cat fish! Anybody who cares for a hand of Eba should go hug trans4ma, cos i just finished makin my soup, nd water 4 Eba dey fire! Mtchew! @ least i don talk my own, as long as say Nairaland go dey allow anything make front page, me sef go join put!
do you always sound this stupi.d or are you making a effort to sound extra stupi.d today?Just wondering.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by toby2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

Have you ever heard about fringe benefits, basic salary and allowances Even overtime.
guy pls talk am, i don't know wat it means
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by TableLeg(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Walk.... As in keep it moving, no long thing!
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by AnitaMandy: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=anishe]What is friends with benefit?)
a guy n a girl who re friends hooking up to ve sex wit no strings attached.
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012

try front no ni!!! abi u go kill ya sef
Re: Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? by 1920MaMa: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ada Nri1:
What's with you and Nigerian girls anyway? Or don't you have a sister? Ohh, I see! Your were not blessed with 1, hence the disrespect to the female folk tongue

don't take him serious, he's only professing his love for 9ja babes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta. / See What This Girl Posted On FB Page !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.