Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? (11351 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry? / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Slapme(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2012
snthesis: cos i sent a wack text
ha ha a wack test jinke baby
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by bestower: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2012
Getting urself into marriage without job looks so horrible nd dangerous.men re always very careful before committing themselves into it,nobody(man)will like to have an idle woman in his house not to talk about himself the economy situation adds to it with the level of unemployment rising everyday it takes long protocol b4 man can settle down.on aspect from the fulfilled men who has gotten all what it takes to marry but failed to,it is up to them and they only can xplain reason behind it mayb life has taught them a little lesson.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by cyril83(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2012
freecocoa: How old is enough to even get married?
Let me know if this question applies to me.undecided
atleast 20 buh I guess u r 32 so u r over qualified sef and as well gettin closer to menopause
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by tunapawizzy: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2012
eduson55: [size=38pt]because its not by force[/size] grin
pls tell them o
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by ngmart(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2012
Ask the footballers
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by ashmanpolo: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2012
All men were born free and happy. If u get married it's ϋя fault. Lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2012
life_style: cos i'm broke. who wanna marry a broke a.s.s ? undecided
Very good question...
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Because my dad refused to get one for me angry
See this agbaya o shocked
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Empyv: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2012
It is better for an able body man to carry his load during youth.so y the delay im marrying when u are physically,mentally nd emotionally prepared for it?
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2012
cyril83: atleast 20 buh I guess u r 32 so u r over qualified sef and as well gettin closer to menopause
what do you know kwanu?
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by EzePromoe: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Ishilove:
See this agbaya o shocked

tongue
You don finish your assignment angry
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by uzoexcel(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2012
get a proper job biatchhhhhhhhhhhh
candieangel12:

It's secure not secared.
You're welcome grin
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by ngmart(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2012
You need to be matured and have a good sense of leadership before you marry
we are tired of seeing wayward child around.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by cyril83(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2012
uzoexcel: get a proper job biatchhhhhhhhhhhh
bros don vex
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by emmabest2000(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2012
Gods time is the best oooooo
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by emmabest2000(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2012
THE BIBLE SAYS THAT HE WHO FIND A WIFE FIND A GOOD THING
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by angiemartinez(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2012
i am old enuf,i av a man dat loves me like crazy, buh our jobs kant sustain a family yet. what do we do? i kant aford nt 2 have a gud family or have childrn dat kant go 2 gud schools. So mk we stl dey date jare
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by bendodo: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2012
Wen the rait tym and the rait woman comes I will happily get married
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by EzePromoe: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Abeg Yorubas wetin be the meaning of 'Oniranu jatijati'
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by DrUloma: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Marriage isnt for everybody and for those who decide to get married,get married for d right reasons! If u r yet to find those reasons then dont!
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by honeric01(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Because it's a delicate step to take. no rushing!
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by CzarChris(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2012
To make tins clear, 1st of all i don't believe in love.
Am not looking for love, am looking for a friend, a companion, a confidant, an advicer, a lady that can contribute meaningfully to my dreams, goals and target(most ladies are intimidated by me, i don't know why) i need someone that can look me in the face and tell me am wrong when my ego has taken over. But the sad thing is that our ladies are for the highest bidder. I was once just ok, then i sudden became broke, come see where girls the run for their life. Am 1000times now better than before, now i don't even need to talk much the dough talks for me. So am still kinda searching. Most girls in Nigeria are just too shallow

5 Likes

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by goofie: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2012
cos d men have BIG comas

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by afroxyz: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2012
What if one decides to to get married? Is marriage the fulfillment of one's life on earth? Is it a criteria for getting into heaven? If it was so important, why didn't Jesus get married?
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by fyogi007: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Some men a scared of making the biggest mistake of there life,if a man meets the rite woman,I don't think there is some1 that would tell him to go ahead and marry her,cos love can never be unsure,when a man is taking time to marry you,know his love for you his unsure,that's if his having every or let's say fully ready for marriage
goofie: cos d men have BIG comas
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by emeka762001(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2012
job is very essential in marriage. one needs job to be able to take care of his wife and kids.
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by john650(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2012
I liked the advice given by @joangirl. A man does not need to wait until they have a job or lots of money to get married. I know it is easier said than done. A man needs to prepare themselves for life (education, etc). But more importantly, a man needs to find a willing partner, who loves them, sees their potential and can look beyond today (your present circumstance). Unfortunately, a lot of women cannot see beyond a man's present condition. No money = no love. Like joangirl said, your present condition can change anytime. The nice job you have today could be gone tomorrow. And what if that job you were waiting for doesn't come quickly, does that mean you will stay single forever? Marriage based on money is bound to experience difficulties. You are essentially trading money for love. What's the difference between that and a prostitute? Many of the rich people we hear about today came from poor and humble backgrounds. At some point, they were able to change their fortune. And for the girl out there searching for a life partner, but confusing money for love, it would probably be easier if you pick a man with prospects and work with them to get where you want to go. They will respect and appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by megxo(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2012
breakfast........garri (no sugar)

lunch............mountain dew n agege bread

dinner...........akamu n akara

N E GOES ON ROUND D CIRCLE.

HU GO MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by tobo44: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2012
I haven't found her....
Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Olumogun: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2012
To be honest, I asked a young man this same question early this year, his reply shocked me:
THERE IS NO NEED GETTING MARRIED AGAIN BECAUSE ALL I COULD HAVE WISH FOR IN MARRIAGE I ALREADY HAVE
EVEN IN MULTIPLE:- Children (2 boys and a girl), women (3 regular at service), punny (whenever or wherever I want it).
SO WHAT ELSE?

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by azpekuliar: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Why is Seun not married? angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2012
234GT: Some people, especially men, are afraid of marriage. It is called marriageophobia.

Gamophobia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl... / Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.