Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) (5952 Views)

Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out . / Po Deep Vs I-shine / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Ebaby2: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
bolajibaok:

@e-baby
your momma pussi stinks like oku-eko. the bitch can't even spell well . bloody illiterate
have told you countless time that when you came out of your mother toto, her thing was and still smells like a rotten dead body mix with spoiled eggs and some onions, that is why you came out bleeped up in the head, poor thing, neither am I surprise that those orange sellers girls you sleep with have smelly pussies too. Since then you’ve been thinking every other females toto smells

Dude get over yourself, lol speaking of the spelling, I had to bring myself down to your level since I know u aren't good with good with vocabularies, so i had to make it easy for you to understand sucker. if am an illiterate what are you? A Erudite, lol in you dream fool. A pot calling kettle black. blood fool
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2008
ok 10 bars .   po-deep lets kick it.
nuff drama and publicity , nuff said round 1 po-deep here i go

@po-deep

podeep or pooshit ~even with 2 brains ~urs and wordsmith's~ you still couldnt think twice/
it took u long too spit like a bitch cumming from her butts in front of my eyes/
podeep is about to take more shots than madonna swallowing unlimited cumm/
poshit and wordsmith are like bugz bunny & co they are wana bs/(warner brothers)
poshit is f9, watch how i beat this nigga like ''fat eye'' but without the ''rolling dollar''/
my punchlines are down to earth~they are close to the ground like an alligator's body
shut up there ~poshit u chalk too much ~watch how i black his eyes~ like a classroom board
poshit is a skinny idiot~battlin me is like a thin man trying to lose weight ~nigga you got nothing to lose
you expected my punchlines & metaphors~ i bring a dico full of figures of speeches
po and smith are d new homos and gays~ now we have an extended family of bitches
d gap between us is lik mercury to jupiter ~u beatin me is like america havin a black obama as president
your win streak expired after d i-shine battle~that was po-deep's last ride in a molue bus shuttle
podeep bonfoon or baboon whatever~ he lives in shells like he is a fuckin car turtle
am similar to a naija cop~watch me give podeep malaria like i was a yellow fever
am d wisest rapper here ~am like king solomon gettin head from po-deep d queen of sheba
poshit bars are like plugs disconnected from nepa~how u gon[b] electrify[/b] when there is no light
am like an ambulance ~when u see me show up~know that po-deep will soon b hospitalised.
a rap prophet i am~ i can tell u lost already~because i don't need a screen to tell-a-vision!
poshit is wack~ nigga is full of faeces~he kisses more asses than a suckaway toilet bowl
Bleep computers~ i spit bars taller than gates ~so that bill can peep through his windows to see me beat you/

10 bars complete. po-shit where the Bleep u at ? no outside interference by any MC
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 2:19am On Feb 04, 2008
ROF-LMAO, what a hopeless loser/biter!

Gawd, i'm still laffing hard!

Ok, let me see how many people you bit? Ah yes!

- Me
- Proverb
-Mode9
cheesy

Dude, you're one shameless biter. That line, "i don't need a screen to tell-a-vision" was from Proverb and you stole that line from an AHH member's signature! Now which AHH member, i can't remember exactly, but i know for a FACT u stole that line

the Microsoft/gates line was from Mode9, from one of his mixtapes. Better luck bitin', next time! cheesy cheesy

And u bit your very first line from me!

Dude, you've been caught biting.

You are really shameless, and yet you claim to be an "mc".
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2008
the fact that i used your stupid name in my punchlines 5 times just to disgrace you doesnt mean you should fabricate lies. just tell your ode of a ?
to come out and lose . thot he said he wasnt scared of me,, abi u wan take over him battle since u believe he has lost already so u resulted to lying .

oloshi . i have beaten you in 2007 so remain a loser forever and keep wining and bitching
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2008
Lol, biter. Nairalanders, come and see. . .i present to you. . .Nairaland's shameless biter!!

Nowhere did i see my name in your verse, so what point are u trying to make?

Just try denying that you bit, wuss.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2008
Bolawhatever, be honest with yourself. You bit and you've been caught.

Typo error in my initial post. I meant to say "so you mentioned my name 5 times, so what?"

dude, if you think/know you are not lying, then simply post your verse on AHH, we'd see who's the liar and who's not.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2008
Damn, so this battle has started.
I don miss o!
Ok sha, lets go:

The captain of rappin just checked in, Ahoy!/
Between bolaji, sharn & jessica, I cant even tell which is a boy!/
Bolaji, dont u eva get tired of 'suckin'? Goddamn!/
First up in the whorehouse last nite & now- on Nairaland?!/
I'ma make u 'see stars' like fortune-tellers/
this pussy-hole dont even bust half as good as my beretta/
but jokes apart bolaji, u need a life, son/
Why're u always on Sharn's d*ck when she aint even got one??/
Wordsmith f*cked u over so u decided to quit the beef quick/
but u musta jumped off his d*ck//
and landed in my toilet cos now u're in 'DEEP' sh*t/
You and ur four otha clones make up the 'Wackson Five'/
I just X'd this muthafucka, now he's askin 'Y'?/
Makin u a Rastafarian is the only way I'm dreadin you/
So I when I say "Bitch please", retard, it dosent mean I'm beggin you/
And it dosent mean a Mouth Action when I say I'm beheadin you/
Homz, I just f*ckd u over, u're nuthin but P*ssy residue/
U'r like a vampire, EVEN WHEN YOU 'BITE', YOU 'SUCK'!/
why're u on me & wordsmith's d*ck at d same time, I thot u didnt 'give two fcuks'/
This battle is just like ur mind, u've lost it, kid/
I beat u & gave u tissue to wipe ur tears but instead u jacked off wit it/
I'ld have said u're too 'lame' to kick it but f*ck it/,
its obvious u're not too lame to 'kick the bucket'!/

Meditate on that, wuss.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2008
@po-deep
i hope this wordsmith goat will allow this battle to take place in peace. why is he lying and bringin false allegations.?
rule no 9 or 10. no outside interference !

@wordsmith
why dont you just say you own the franchise to all the words in the dictionary. fool
infact you are the one that created the english language. idiot.
i dare you to point out the battle where u used those same lines !

p.s
wordsmith your line against bolajibroke battle was biten from styles p ft jadakiss-2 glocks
''my gunz clips lox on u , my style pees on you. i dare u to deny it !

wordsmith if you interfere further in this battle i will tell the whole nairaland mcs how you have been biting &copying since .
dare me and i will expose you

@all
let round 1 voting commence .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
LOL, look at this pig.

Newsflash: I've never heard the Jadakiss mixtape you're talking about. I don't even own a Jada or Styles mixtape.

You dare me to quote where you've been biting? Are u blind abi ur brain don scramble? You bit Proverb, i've given proof. You bit him verbatim i mean:

Proverb wrote :

"i don't need a screen to tell-a-vision"

this bolaji-pig wrote:

"i don't need a screen to tell-a-vision"

ROFL, shit is gettin more and more hilarious.

If any of 'em cats can recall, on the "STAR WARS: SCORES TO SETTLE" thread, my battle against either simmy or Hybrid or Malthus. I spat this:

"even if i was siamese, i still wouldn't think twice/
pick a slick knife and slice this bitch nice".

Now everybody compare bolajipig's very first line. . . .the rest is history cheesy cheesy

it's a pity i'm on my fone. Just lemme get on a PC, and i would provide links and expose your wackass, stupid pig cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Wordsmith, hw far? Has Dee left IB yet?
@heads
Where them votes at? C'mon lets wrap this sh*t once & for all.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ 25th,

yeah, Dee has left IB. and it's obvious who won this shit. . .lol
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2008
I BEG MAKE UNA SEE ME SEE TROUBLE O.

HOW IS THIS WORDSMITH LINE :

even if i was siamese, i still wouldn't think twice/
pick a slick knife and slice this bitch nice".

SIMILAR TO THIS BOLAJIBROKE'S LINE :

podeep or pooshit ~even with 2 brains ~urs and wordsmith's~ you still couldnt think twice/
it took u long too spit like a bitch cumming from her butts in front of my eyes/

WHY DO U ALWAYS WANT TO INTERFERE AND SCATTER MY BATTLES BY LYING AND SNITCHING? ENH GBADE-X ?.  IF I BEGIN TO DO THIS IN YOUR BATTLE YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME O. AND U KNOW WHAT THE Bleep I CAN DO . NO WAHALA

@PO-DEEP
U SEE NOW. WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING WILL ONLY DESTROY THE OUTCOME OF THE RESULTS. WARN HIM NOW .

@ALEX/MALC  SHEBI  YOU SEE HOW THIS GUY DEY INTEFERE . NOW UNA GO TALK SAY BOLAJI DON START AGAIN O

@WORDSMITH . YOU LIE SAY YOU NEVA HEAR THE STYLES P JADA MIXTAPE. I WILL UPLOAD IT HERE NOW AND SHOW EVERYBODY THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR, BITER AND NOT WORTHY TO BE AN MC.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by edosioo(f): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
Wordsmith:

@ 25th,

yeah, Dee has left IB. and it's obvious who won this shit. . .lol

wordsmith you surprise me at times with your childish immaturity.
sorry to say but why dont you let the hiphop heads vote the final winner
instead of sounding like you have a blood relationship with the po-deep guy you are supporting.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
@edioso
As a matta of fact, we do have a blood relation
AND
what he said is just a comment, everyone knows that a Wordsmith vote dosent count in a Po Deep battle & vice-versa so dont worry we are still waiting for votes, He didnt vote, just commented.

p£Ac£
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Out2blaze: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
yo bolaji u probably sniff a gran mamma pussy on daily, u sound like u been sippin' on that shit lately.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by edosioo(f): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
lol. my votes goes to bolajibroke . here are my reasons

rhymes and flows- draw . , both didnt rhyme well enough
podeep repeated ''you 3 times and it'' 2 times from the last lines and bola didnt rhyme well with some lines

presentation-po-deep
punchlines - bola
metaphors-bola
wordsplay-bola
disses-po-deep
multis- none really but po-deep got a bit close .so podeep takes that
content- bola
imagery-bola
humor-po-deep

bola wins 5-4 .
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yo, I didnt rhyme wit 'you' 3 times, I rhymed DREADIN YOU wit BEGGIN YOU and BEHEADIN YOU.
Dig??
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
err. . .edosio sorry ur vote don't count, rules were set from the begining
u can't come here and vote so i'll just say 'buzz off' in the most polite way i can
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Sharn06: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
anyone wana battle me?

as in right now!
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by edosioo(f): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
eldee:

err. . .edosio sorry your vote don't count, rules were set from the begining
u can't come here and vote so i'll just say 'buzz off' in the most polite way i can

of course if i had voted po-deep it would have made you happy wouldnt it ? sorry to dissapoint you. i voted objectively based on the battle lines and not personality. so u can go to hell . the last time i checked u neva battled or judged even a sisi in nairaland. tongue.so go to blazes
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
@edosio
yeah, and i'm not still battling now
it's so simple, every battle has it's rules. . .
they were agreed by both contestants
no waka-ass second id's that only show up when it's time to vote
i've already told you to go suck a lolly or sumn
if your so desperate to vote, go create a thread and battle your second id
BTW as far as cred is concerned, u ain't got nuffin on me
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
Omo, peoplez no wan vote sha. Which levels??
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by Wordsmith(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ ediosoo,

please not another bolaji-clone tryin' to get on my nuts! Quit trying B, we ain't on the same wavelength! Like Fela done said it, "me and you no dey for the same category", always get that in your thick skull! And like i said, it's obvious who won this, keep sucking ur own nuts bolaji. . .ROFL, what a pathetic slowpoke! cheesy

@ bolaji,

bring it on, stupid. Upload the song and let everyone analyse it. Don't worry, let me get on a PC. . .shebi na me you dey talk say i dey throw allegations? U go hear am. . . Lol, this is so much fun! cheesy cheesy
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by mailmalc(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
hehehehe another pass mark for Po Deep. He had better disses, perfect delivery,accurate punchlines e.t.c.

Bolaji ehm see, "punchlines nor be by force", i spotted some metaphors but they were so not-in-order.

@edosioo aka bolajibaok,flowshow,bonjoconjo . . . .
rhymes and flows- draw
. Sure u must be insane.

podeep repeated ''you 3 times"
maybe he also repeated dreadin 3 times **Hisses**. Dull ass like you. If you like bolaji start wit ur cursin again but guess wat? I don't give a fu ck. grin

SAY NO TO BITTING AND LINE RECYCLING
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2008
hiphop heads were asked to vote in a simple battle , all i see is edosioo, mailmalc and wordsmith hating

there is no point arguing wit THE 3 OF YOU . this battle is now history .

po-deep REST IN PEACE!!!

THIS MAILMALC FOOL CANNOT EVEN BEAT FLOWSHOW TALKLESS OF FACING BOLAJIBROKE.

MAILMALC GO TO YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL IN HI5 AND TEACH UR WACK STUDENTS HOW TO READ AND WRITE . FOOLS
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2008
Dude, u started it, u gotta finish it. There's no pussying out now.
@heads, Votes are still allowed jare!
Its 1-1 so far, I think.
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2008
dont think . the votes are based on reality
it is not 1-1 . it is 1-0 in favour of bolaji

any one voting must point out the reasons one by one with examples

p.s hate votes like that of wordsmith , mailmalc and eldee do not count . see the rules again

BY THEIR COMMENTS YOU SHALL KNOW THE HATE VOTERS grin grin grin
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2008
@bolaji
in my own opinion, u've got to stop over-estimating punches, maybe that will help you to stop forcing them. . . everyone should feel free to dispute anythin i say here

just check this out
your win streak expired after d i-shine battle~that was po-deep's last ride in a molue bus shuttle
podeep bonfoon or baboon whatever~ he lives in shells like he is a fuckin car turtle
Forced punchlines, not qualified to be a multi

am similar to a naija cop~watch me give podeep malaria like i was a yellow fever I know u was going sumwhere with that but I still don't get it.
poshit bars are like plugs disconnected from nepa~how u gon electrify when there is no light again

and your metaphors too
d gap between us is lik mercury to jupiter ~u beatin me is like america havin a black obama as president- that was really poor considering the fact that there's a politics section on nland, dude don't you watch news?
watch how i beat this nigga like ''fat eye'' but without the ''rolling dollar'' -Even though the name play was good, it don't still make sense-(fat eye)

I have admit that you still dropped some heavy shit like[b]
my punchlines are down to earth~they are close to the ground like an alligator's body[/b]- perfect imagery
shut up there ~poshit u chalk too much ~watch how i black his eyes~ like a classroom board
am like an ambulance ~when u see me show up~know that po-deep will soon b hospitalised.
Bleep computers~ i spit bars taller than gates ~so that bill can peep through his windows to see me beat you/ that was ok

BTW, this one's overplayed
you expected my punchlines & metaphors~ i bring a dico full of figures of speeches

modenine said
you want punchlines I'm going to give you fist-fulls

and about the biting, technically biting is stealing off the eyecatching words to spur into urs
so, u have to admit that u was bitin codedly cheesy

My 2 cents is as long as you keep dropping this stretched lines, u'll lose rating
your imagery was good though but you also keep losing in the dissing aspect
what's a rap battle without disses

Let me disect Po deep's verse before i vote
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by eldee(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2008
The captain of rappin just checked in, Ahoy!/
Between bolaji, sharn & jessica, I can't even tell which is a boy!/
Bolaji, don't u eva get tired of 'suckin'? Goddamn!/
First up in the whorehouse last night & now- on Nairaland?!/
- exactly what i was tryna explain to bj, one line leading to another that's what the delivery and presentation is all about. . . punches are quickshots, dis is bout aimin at the target. LMAO

Nice punches
I'ma make u 'see stars' like fortune-tellers
this pussy-hole don't even bust half as good as my beretta

Why're u always on Sharn's d*ck when she aint even got one??/
Wordsmith f*cked u over so u decided to quit the beef quick/
but u musta jumped off his d*ck//
and landed in my toilet because now u're in 'DEEP' sh*t/
good delivery and presentation and the 'piggy bank' touch(humour)

You and your four otha clones make up the 'Wackson Five'/- lmao. . .i cannot fit to shout

Makin u a Rastafarian is the only way I'm dreadin you- didn't get that though

So I when I say "Bitch please", retard, it dosent mean I'm beggin you/
And it dosent mean a Mouth Action when I say I'm beheadin you
phew

Homz, I just f*ckd u over, u're nuthin but P*ssy residue/
You'r like a vampire, EVEN WHEN YOU 'BITE', YOU 'SUCK'!/
- nice punches and imagery

why're u on me & wordsmith's d*ck at d same time, I thot u didnt 'give two fcuks'/- This is raw dissing
This battle is just like your mind, u've lost it, kid/

I'ld have said u're too 'lame' to kick it but f*ck it/,
its obvious u're not too lame to 'kick the bucket'!/
- Best KO i've seen since Chiogo's lab report punch at eldublo

Let's forget about the perfect punches, good presentation, delivery that's out of this world, but u dissed this dude's ass to black
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2008
@eldee
if you have seen the swagga swagga thread in music radio . you will see that i am a sauce fan and not 9. and on the classical coded bit you referred to . which song r u talking of? . pls post the link for all  to hear it.

also if u have read all my battles well . i usually mention words like punchlines ,metaphors, wordplays and co in my battles.

'''you expected my punchlines & metaphors~ i bring a dico full of figures of speeches''

and  ''you want punchlines I'm going to give you fist-fulls''   . i dont understand how this 2 are the considered codedbite

example if i spit this in a future battle
'' i am like ali watch i sting this po-furo poshit nigga like a bee knocking a boxer out.''    

you guys may say i coded bit canibus or muhammad ali. simply because canibus has a song called 2nd round knockout
me using any word like knock, knocking or knock-out ,sting , bee will be called classic or coded bitin. nigga pleaseeeee

finally on my lines that u dissected , i think u have what is called '''intellectual myopia''.
you need to be highly intelligent and mentally sound with a rapper's IQ of over 10  to understand what bolajibroke spits.

let me see how you will analyse po-deep lines. and u cant vote because u are not a hiphop head because u never battled . ok?
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by PoDeep(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2008
2 - 1.
More votes pl£as£!
Re: Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep) by bolajibaok(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2008
now eldee let me point out why i said u have ''intellectual myopia'' because i can see that you are
classifying imagery, punchlines, metaphors and wordsplay VS straight disses and yabs and delivery

it only shows that u dont understand the use of IQ AND intelligence in battle verses, and thats why i said you should try to be involved in at least one battle so that u wil understand how easy it is to deliver intellectual english words

here are some examples

1. Nice punches
I'ma make u 'see stars' like fortune-tellers      'stars' like fortune teller is a simple metaphor /simile and not a punch
this pussy-hole don't even bust half as good as my beretta    . how is this a nice punch?. how does beretta bust ?

the last time i checked beretta is the cap of a seaman .does beretta bust? this only shows how myopic ur intellect is.

2. The captain of rappin just checked in, Ahoy!/
Between bolaji, sharn & jessica, I can't even tell which is a boy!/
Bolaji, don't u eva get tired of 'suckin'? Goddamn!/
First up in the whorehouse last night & now- on Nairaland?!/- exactly what i was trying to explain to bj, one line leading to another that's what the delivery and presentation is all about. . . punches are quickshots, this is bout aimin at the target. LMAO    

you were just trying to laugh at something that isnt funny so i call this a forceful laughter. 4 po-deep lines wasted
you say punches are quickshots ?how many punches are on that line ?   this are just simple disses which an average battle girl like chiogo can do.   this is complete overrating and over exaggeration of a diss line an ordinary statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.